Over the past few weeks, the XDA-Developers site, citing an anonymous source claiming to have access to the Pixel 6 Pro, has leaked various information about the phone. Has published. Yesterday, the same source revealed various details about the specifications and features of the camera of this phone, and the experts of this site, by examining the codes related to these phones, have found some of the features of the cameras. Although the XDA site is a credible source, in the end this information is unofficial and some of the details may not be true. And it uses an 8-megapixel selfie camera. The Pro and Ultra Wide camera are similar to the standard model, but with a 48-megapixel telephoto camera with 4x zoom. The selfie camera is also based on a 12-megapixel sensor made by Sony.
As you can see, apparently the selfie camera The two phones are different and the standard model uses a selfie camera based on a wide lens, but Google has used an ultra-wide lens for the Pro selfie camera. The most important features revealed by the camera of these phones are as follows:
- Camera recording quality: The main camera of the Pixel 6 series can record 4K videos at 60 frames per second. Slowly However, widescreen and telephoto cameras are capable of recording 4K video at 30 frames per second.
- Integrated recording: If all three cameras are capable of recording 4K video at 30 frames per second. Adjust the seconds, you can use different cameras while recording videos without stopping.
- Zoom: In 4K60 and 1080p60 mode, you can use up to 7x zoom. At 4K30 and 1080p30, the maximum zoom is up to 20x. .
- Remove objects from images: Google has apparently revived its plans to remove objects from images. Long ago, this feature was supposed to be added to Google Photos and may be introduced as a special feature of Pixel 6.
- Clarify faces in images: It is possible to sharpen faces that are recorded out of focus of the camera.
- Bluetooth Microphone: You may use a Bluetooth microphone while filming with the Pixel 6, but this feature may not be available. There is.
Google has not yet officially announced the launch date of these phones, but according to rumors, we will see the introduction of these phones in the next few weeks.
- Why does the Google Pixel 6 proprietary chipset look so weird?
Source: Android Authority <// a>