- 4 main cores with a speed of 2.1 GHz and 4 sub-cores based on the speed of 1.8 GHz
- 2.2 GHz 4 core cores and 2.0 GHz 4 core cores
- 2.3 GHz core cores and 2.1 GHz quad-core cores >
- 4 core cores clocked at 2.5 GHz and 4 sub-cores based on 2.2 GHz
Samsung is testing this chipset and it looks like a refresh rate of 144 Hertz also supports. As a result, it is likely that one of these versions will have a G extension, and the report states that at least two of these chipsets, called Snapdragon 695 and 695G, will hit the market.
Snapdragon SM6225 is the model number of the second chipset that Qualcomm is working on. Not much information has been revealed about this chipset and we only know that it is similar to Snapdragon 765 in terms of specifications. The Snapdragon SM6225 will reportedly come with an 8-core processor and an integrated 5G modem. benefits. It looks like the chipset will fill the void left by the Snapdragon 665, which launches in 2018.
Both the SM6375 and SM6225 chipsets are manufactured by TSMC, but no information has yet been released about their manufacturing technology. Is. If the global crisis of chip shortages does not become a problem, we will probably see the introduction of these chips by the end of this year.
- Everything you need to know about mobile chipset (SoC)