It has definitely happened to all of us that we want to watch a video on our mobile phone and use the phone at the same time. In this case, we can use the Picture-in-Picture feature. Many people do not know about this feature and many do not use it properly!
To better understand this, we will go to an example. Suppose you are watching an instructional video about Instagram and we want to go through the steps mentioned in it while watching the video. In this case, the only solution for you is to use the Picture-in-Picture feature.
Picture feature -in-Picture is the best way to watch your favorite videos while doing something else. This feature is available on many tablets and mobile phones. Our goal in this article from BingMag is to explore How to use the Picture-in-Picture feature on iPhones and iPads.
How to enable Picture-in-Picture
To get started To use this feature on your iPhone or iPad, you must first make sure that this feature is enabled on your device. This feature is enabled by default on all iPhones and iPads. However, if you want to turn it on or off for yourself, you have to go through several steps. These steps are:
1) Open the settings program first.
2) Now scroll down and select the General option.
3 ) In this step, tap Picture in Picture.
4) Finally, turn on Start PiP Automatically.
5) To turn off this feature, you must also start Start PiP Automatically Turn off. Easy!
How to use the Picture-in-Picture feature
This feature is very easy to use. To use it, you only need to go through a few steps. These steps are:
1) On your iPhone or iPad, open a video application that you want to use.
2) Now the video or movie that you like Open and play.
3) After watching the movie, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to return to the main screen. If your iPhone or iPad has a Home button, use the button.
4) Now the video you were watching will be displayed on the screen of your device in a small way. You can move the image of this video to any part of the screen of your device that you like.
Keep in mind that the Picture-in-Picture feature works on most (video-specific) applications on your device. However, if you can not use this feature on a particular application, the problem is that the application does not support this feature. So don't think your device crashes!
You can also follow the steps above in any of your favorite video apps to see if that app supports Picture-in-Picture capability, and Or not.
use the Picture-in-Picture feature to watch video like a professional on your mobile phone and manage the rest of your work. Now nothing prevents you from using your favorite video apps on iPhone and iPad. Also, if this feature bothers you, follow the steps above and disable this feature altogether. Finally, you can connect your iPhone to the TV to watch your favorite apps on a larger screen. p>
What other features do you know about Picture-in-Picture? Share your comments and suggestions with us and other BingMag users.
- 6 Key Tips to Increase the Life of an AirPad
- How to Calibrate a MacBook Battery? <//>
- How to use Apple Watch flashlight?
Source: MakeUseOf >