You have noticed that the subject of this practical and attractive article from BingMag site is teaching How to set images in iCloud and synchronize it between different devices. So if you would like to use this service in the best possible way, follow us to the end of this interesting article.
Important Note: iCloud Photos is not a backup service!
Most users think that iCloud "backs up" photos, but it is important to know that iCloud is just a sync service, not an image backup service. This is important because iCloud sync applies all changes to all of your devices.
For example, when you delete an image on your iPhone (from iCloud), that image is deleted from all devices. Your other will also be deleted. Users who are unaware of this when using iCloud Photos may lose valuable photos because they think the original copies of the images are stored and backed up in iCloud.
1) How to enable iCloud For images
To enable iCloud, first make sure you open iCloud with the same Apple ID that you used on all your devices. How to activate iCloud is not the same on different devices. So we will explain the process for each device separately.
a) Using iCloud for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
To enable iCloud Photos on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, you must follow several steps, which are:
1 ) First go to Settings> Apple ID.
2) Now tap on iCloud.
3) Finally tap on Photos and then enable the iCloud Photos option as shown . Easy!
b) iCloud images for Mac
to enable sync iCloud Photos on Mac You need to do the following:
1) Click the Apple menu, the apple icon, and then select System Preferences.
2) Now you need Apple Click ID.
3) In the next step, click on iCloud in the sidebar and select Photos.
4) In this section you will be asked to enter the Apple password Enter your ID. So enter your password and then click OK.
c) iCloud for Apple TV
Interesting to know that you can sync iCloud Photos to Apple Turn on your TV too. To do this, you must go through several steps. These steps are:
1) First go to Settings> Users and Accounts.
2) Now select iCloud.
3) Then iCloud Turn on Photos.
4) Once you have iCloud Photos enabled on all your Apple devices, you do not need to do anything else to sync the images on them. Note that as long as you are connected to the Internet, all your images will be updated on all devices.
d) iCloud on Windows PC
Contrary to many Apple users' perception, iCloud from It can also be accessed from Windows computers, but you must first download it for Windows. After downloading and installing it, follow all the following steps carefully:
1) First, run the iCloud application on your Windows. Also, make sure you sign in with your Apple ID.
2) Click Options (next to the photos).
3) Go to iCloud Photos.
4) Now click Done and then Apply.
5) Enable iCloud Photos on all your Apple devices by following the instructions above.
6) Be sure to note that when you turn on iCloud Photos in Windows, My Photo Stream turns off automatically.
7) Finally, if you want to add new photos to devices that do not use iCloud Photos You can turn My Photo Stream back on and on.
2) How to upload photos to iCloud service
after enabled Installing iCloud Photos on your target devices, now it's time to learn How to upload photos to the iCloud service. Note that this section, like the previous section, provides different instructions for your different devices. You do not need any other instructions. In fact, when you turn on iCloud on your device, data and images are synced every 24 hours. So all you need to do is make sure your device is turned on and connected to the internet. How to upload images in iCloud on different devices is:
a) iPhone and iPad and iPod Touch
Every new photo you take with the camera of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, Will be added to your iCloud Photos section. These images are available on all Apple ID devices. So all the screenshots and pictures that you take with your device and even the pictures that others have sent to you (if you save them in your mobile pictures section) will be saved on your iCloud service.
These pictures are stored in The iCloud service is saved because you enabled this service on your device. So if you have reversed your decision, you can disable it. Move your (iCloud). iCloud syncing between different devices will then complete your work. As a result, you can transfer any image or video you like to the iCloud service this way.
c) Windows PCs
First of all, it should be noted that iCloud Does not automatically sync images with your PC. So we have no choice but to do it manually! You can manually upload photos and videos from your PC to iCloud Photos by following the steps below. These steps are:
1) First open a window in File Explorer.
2) Then go to iCloud Photos in the Navigation section.
3) Now you have to open the folder of your desired photos in another window so that you can add them to iCloud Photos.
4) Finally, select all the images you want to add to iCloud and go to Move the desired folder to iCloud. Easy!
How long does it take for iCloud to sync images between different devices?
This question is important to many users. So it's better to get to the answer quickly. In fact, the upload time of your photos and videos depends on the number of images and the speed of the Internet. It can be said that this time is between 24 and 48 hours.
You can also track the progress of loading through a marker on your devices. This indicator typically displays the number of uploads as Uploading [XXX] Items. You can click "Pause" to minimize internet or battery consumption. Finally, when the sync is complete, the device will show you the Updated at text. This means that the number written in the " time" section is the time of the last iCloud update and synchronization of the device.
Note that in some cases the progress indicator stays the same for a long time, but you can enable synchronization by turning airplane mode on and off. Finally, if the sync took longer than usual, check your device's free space. Sometimes iCloud will not be able to sync photos if you have little storage space. In this case, you can buy more iCloud storage space or free up some of this space.
3) Edit or delete images in iCloud
Better Keep in mind that any changes you make to the images on one of your devices will be applied to the other devices as well. So when you edit a photo on your iPhone, if you open that photo with your iPad, you will see the edited version. Also, if you delete an image from one of your devices, it will be deleted from other devices as well. However, if you accidentally delete an item and it needs it, go to the Recently Deleted folder because images and videos normally stay in that folder for 30 days.
By reading this article in full, you can easily access all of your iCloud photos on all devices. In fact, iCloud Photos is a great feature for storing your photos on all devices. In general, iCloud Photos offers many features for users that you can use to access all of these features.
Do you also use Apple's iCloud service? What do you think about setting up images in iCloud that we covered in this article? Share your comments and suggestions with us and other BingMag Meg users.
- How to create animated stickers on WhatsApp Android and iPhone?
- How to post multiple photos Add an Instagram story?
- How to rotate multiple images together on iPhone?
Source: MakeUseOf >