It has definitely happened to all of us that we take several photos horizontally or vertically and after viewing the photos, we regret why they were taken We have not taken the opposite form (vertical or horizontal). In this case, if we want to change and rotate a large number of photos, we definitely have to spend a lot of time. At the same time, we need to learn the different tricks of rotating multiple images together on the iPhone. You can easily solve this problem just by downloading an application and learning How to use it.
Fortunately for rotating multiple images Together, you do not need to edit and rotate each image individually. Just read this article by BingMag, which is about How to rotate multiple images together on the iPhone. So if you also like to save your time and edit different images with less hassle, follow us to the end of this fascinating and practical article. You can also leave us all your questions and comments at the end of this article.
How to use the Shortcuts app on iPhone
Rotating an image is a type of editing that you can do in almost any photo editing application on your iPhone or Android. Now you will probably face the limitation that you can only rotate one image at a time. Repeating this step for a large number of images is very time consuming for everyone.
So we have to find the best possible solution. An efficient way to do this is to use the Shortcuts app on the iPhone. The Shortcuts app helps your device in many ways. For example, in addition to rotating multiple images together, you can also use this program to convert multiple PNG images to JPEG. So first download this free app on your iPhone using the button below.Download the Shortcuts app from the App Store
Now to rotate multiple images together, you must first create a shortcut on your iPhone and in the Shortcuts app. do. To do this, follow all the following in order.
a) Select the desired images.
For the first step, you must inform your iPhone that the images in question Where to get your opinion. To do this, you have to go through several steps. These steps are:
1) First enter the Shortcuts program.
2) Now on the My Shortcuts tab, tap the New Shortcut (+) button.
3) Write a related name for your shortcut, such as rotate Images.
4) In this step, tap Add Action. In the Apps tab you have to select Photos.
5) Select Select Photos from the list of actions.
6) Now the first step to create a Shortcut is over.
7) Finally, tap the arrow next to Select Photos and change the Select multiple option to the active state.
b) rotate all images.
The second thing you need to do is rotate the selected images. To do this you must follow the steps below. These steps are:
1) Drag the menu from the bottom up. Tap the x icon to return to your main selection.
2) Now select Media in the Categories tab.
3) At the bottom of the Image Editing section, tap rotate Image/Video Tap.
4) The default rotation is 90 degrees and clockwise. You can tap 90 and enter a custom number. The number 90 rotates your image once clockwise. Also rotate 180 images twice and 270 rotate them three times.
5) Finally, tap Done.
c) Save the rotated images.
The third step is to select the storage location of the rotated images on your device. To do this, you must go through six steps. These six steps are:
1) Bring up the menu again. Tap the x icon to return to your original selection.
2) In the Apps tab, you must select Photos.
3) Now select Save to Photo Album.
4) The default album selected is Recents. If you want to change the destination of the image, you can tap Recents and select another photo album.
5) Finally, tap the Exit (x) button at the top of the screen (right)./p>
6) This application automatically saves the new Shortcut from rotate images on your iPhone.
How to use your shortcut to rotate multiple images together?
Finally, after the three main steps mentioned above To do this, we need to go through the following steps to rotate multiple images together using the shortcut we created. These steps are:
1) Now to rotate multiple images together on your iPhone, just go to the Shortcuts app.
2) Then tap rotate Images. p>
3) This shortcut will automatically show you the photo album.
4) Now all you have to do is select the images you want to rotate and tap Add.
5) Wait a few seconds at this point, and when the iPhone rotates all the images for you, it will show you a small symbol.
6) Now go to the Recents album in the Photos app to rotate the images 7) Finally, you can delete previous photos to free up storage space on your device.
with Using the trick in this article, you can easily and without hassle take photos and rotate them if the images were not approved vertically or horizontally. In fact, with just a simple application, the worry of choosing the right shooting angle has been alleviated a bit. So download and use the Shortcuts app for iPhone right now and use it.
Do you know of another way to rotate multiple images together on iPhone? Share your comments and suggestions with us and other BingMag users.
- How to add multiple photos to your Instagram post and story?
- Google Chrome vs. Samsung Internet; Which browser is better?
- How to use iPhone's Picture-in-Picture feature?