With the advancement of smartwatches and the increasing number of sensors, battery life is becoming an increasingly important challenge for manufacturers. While some companies have been able to increase the battery life of smartwatches by using less advanced displays, reduced sensors, and software upgrades, others have chosen not to sacrifice these features to increase battery life, but instead increase the charging speed. Apple is in the second category and it should be noted that the charging speed of the Apple Watch 7 Series is faster than the previous generation. But the important question is, How many hours does the battery in the Apple Watch 7 Series and SE keep charging?
Apple Watch battery Life
As in As we said at the beginning, Apple is one of the companies that does not pay much attention to battery life for its smartwatches. Apple has announced that the Apple Watch 7 Series battery will last about 18 hours during normal operation. It is explicitly stated that if the clock is checked 90 times, the user receives 90 notifications, 45 minutes of use of the application and 60 minutes of exercise along with playing music with the Apple Watch, this battery life will be achieved. This means that if, for example, you enable GPS or check the clock more than 90 times a day, the battery life will be less than this value.
Apple has also announced that if you enable 6 hours of exercise mode with GPS and LTE, the battery life will be reduced to only 6 hours. In terms of normal use, the Apple Watch SE offers 18 hours of battery life, and there is no significant difference between the two. But when you activate the sport mode with GPS and LTE, its battery life is reduced to 5 hours, which is less than the 7 Series.
Apple Watch battery compared to other smartwatches >
Apple Watch does not have much to say about battery life compared to its competitors. For example, the Galaxy Watch 4 battery lasts about 1 to 2 days with each charge. The Garmin Venu 2 Plus Watch with 5 days of battery life attracts a lot of attention in this field, and the Venu 2 Watch from the Plus model also offers longer battery life. In this regard, we should mention the Watch battery of Fitbit Versa 3, which lasts about 4 days with each charge.
If you are one of those users who do not think that even a few days of battery life is enough for you, you can use hybrid smartwatches. These types of watches are originally mechanical, but they also take advantage of some of the features of smartwatches. That's why they offer so much battery life.
Apple Watch battery Increase Tricks
You can use some tricks to increase the Apple Watch battery life Which we will discuss below.
If you are using older Apple Watch models, it is better to use this trick. Open the Watch app on your iPhone, go to General> Accessibility, and enable the Reduce Motion option.
Close background apps
Possibly for Apple Your Watch does not need to run all the apps in the background. First, press the Apple Watch side button and look at the list of apps. To close any of these apps, just swipe from right to left and tap on the red option.
Disable background updates
The Apple Watch regularly updates its system background, reducing battery life. To do this, open the Watch app on the iPhone and then go to the Background App Refresh section in the General section. In this section, you can disable applications that you do not want to take advantage of this feature, or disable such a feature for all applications.
Decrease the brightness of the screen
For smartphones, reducing the brightness of the screen is always one of the main ways to increase battery life. To do this, go to Settings on the Apple Watch, then Display & Brightness, then lower the screen brightness.
Disable the always-on display featurebattery life to some extent. To do this, go to the Settings section on your Apple Watch and disable the Always On option in the Display & Brightness section.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does my Apple Watch battery drain so fast?
- There are many factors influencing this. For example, you may spend long hours on your Apple Watch doing things like checking out sports activities On the other hand, due to the obsolescence of your Apple Watch, its battery may offer the same durability as it did on the first day. So if you are using an older model, it is best to set it aside and buy a newer Apple Watch.
- Other than the solutions offered, what other tricks are there to increase battery life?
- Like other smartwatches, you can enable battery saving. To do this, open the control center and tap on the battery percentage, then activating the Power Reserve option activates the ability to save battery power. This will disable all features of the Apple Watch and you can only use it to save time.
- Is it possible to replace the Apple Watch battery?
- How can I check the health of the Apple battery? Check the watch?
- To do this, go to Settings> Battery> battery Health on your Apple Watch. In this section, take a look at Maximum Capacity to see what percentage of the initial capacity of the battery is used. If this percentage is below 80, then it is better to think about replacing the battery.
- Classic review of Apple Watch SE
Source: Android authority <// a>