Is your WhatsApp web not working properly and is bothering you? So it's best to install the WhatsApp app on Windows 10 and 11.
If you're a WhatsApp web user or desktop app to connect with family and friends, you know that this app is an easy way to connect with others. Is. However, both versions of WhatsApp have annoying limitations for users. For example, to connect to WhatsApp on a desktop, your mobile phone must first be connected to the Internet, and this does not work on the desktop as a standalone application! Of course, as always we have a solution for this.
Now you can download WhatsApp on your PC Have fun without connecting to your phone. However, be aware that the new WhatsApp Beta app is designed to improve the situation. By now you have probably noticed that the subject of this article from BingMag is about installing the WhatsApp application on Windows 10 and 11. So if you also want to easily use and enjoy WhatsApp on your computer, follow us to the end of this fascinating article.
How to install the new WhatsApp Beta appWindows and has recently released a beta version of its popular app for everyone to use. WhatsApp Beta is a universal application designed to improve the user experience for the desktop. WhatsApp beta application is now available for download for Windows 10 users (version 18632.0 or higher) and Windows 11. To get it, you must follow the steps below. The following steps are:
1) Find it in the Microsoft Store menu and tap Get. Now the Microsoft Store will open on your computer.
2) Click Get again to download WhatsApp Beta, and then click Open.
3) Click Get start in the next step.
4) Now the WhatsApp beta launch page opens with a QR code that should be with the phone Scan it smart. This way you must enable join the multi-device beta on your smartphone before you can continue.
5) To join the multi-device beta, open the WhatsApp application on your Android or iPhone. Then, if you are using an Android device, tap the three-dot icon. Also, if you are using iOS, you need to go to the WhatsApp settings on your device.
6) The next steps are the same for both operating systems. Next you need to do the following:
- First select Linked devices.
- Now tap on Multi-device beta.
- Finally go to JOIN BETA.
- In this step, select LINK A DEVICE and tap on linked devices to open your mobile camera. Then scan the QR code from your computer.
7) Finally WhatsApp Beta It opens on your Windows PC to use and enjoy.
8) In this Your mobile platform sends a copy of your most recent message history via end-to-end encryption to your newly connected device.
How to use WhatsApp Beta Desktop (no Connecting your phone to the Internet (
WhatsApp Beta is a multi-device application that gives you quick access to the new version of WhatsApp for web and desktop. This program eliminates one of the worst features, the need for WhatsApp Mobile to access the Internet to connect the desktop version to WhatsApp. If you are using the latest version of WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business application on Android and iPhone, you can now use the multi-device or multi-device beta.
Using it, you can use WhatsApp on different devices without Need to use your main mobile connection easily. In addition, your messages and calls are encrypted, and you can safely use WhatsApp Beta (in terms of message security). Fortunately, you only need a WhatsApp account and your mobile phone to link to new devices.
I tried this by turning off the phone Wi-Fi and then turning off the phone, and WhatsApp beta on Windows works Works. You can use the WhatsApp app on up to four mobile devices, but you can only connect one device to your WhatsApp at a time. You should also know that if you do not use your phone for more than 14 days and do not connect to WhatsApp, your connected devices will be disconnected. So be sure to open WhatsApp on your mobile phone at least once every 14 days (with the Internet turned on) so that you do not have any problems.
Now that you know WhatsApp Beta is exciting, let's explore some of the cool features you can enjoy.
Connect to WhatsApp Beta and Enjoy!
WhatsApp beta is still under development. However, you can do a lot of good things in WhatsApp desktop. You can also use different emojis and gifs in chats and send video and audio files and pictures to people. In addition to the previous cases, you can make voice and video calls in this application. I tested this and it worked well. You need to know that the video call window can be resized and moved anywhere on the screen (like the image below).
Interestingly, you can receive WhatsApp message notifications even when the app is closed. Notifications appear on your PC, and you can easily read them without opening the app. Notifications also list the number of unread messages to keep you updated. To respond to each message, just click on the notification and the beta program will be WhatsApp. Just as easy!
You do not even need to turn off the computer or restart it Do not reconnect the app to the mobile phone. You only need to reconnect it if you log out. The program also has the option to launch the program in the background. To do this, just click on the settings icon and enable Start WhatsApp from the general settings.
In the previous sections, we talked about the benefits of WhatsApp Beta and a lot. Now we have to provide you with information about the disadvantages of this program. Disadvantages of this program are:
- You can not send voice messages.
- It is not possible to add new stickers.
- You can not Status your friends Check it out.
- Tablets are still not supported.
However, we hope that these features, along with other features of the WhatsApp desktop application, were present at the time of the final release. To make a complete application available to the public.
Special Drawing Tool
A new and exciting feature of the WhatsApp Beta application is the Drawing Tool. You can draw to express your feelings or complete your message and send an interesting drawing to people. To use this feature, you must follow the steps below. These steps are:
- Click on the attachment icon and select Drawing.
- The drawing page opens with options for drawing with a pen or pencil.
- Now you can even add an emoji to your drawing.
- Click Send when done.
- Finally, the drawing will be sent as an image file to the other party. <//>
- As you can see in the picture below, I drew a fun picture of a smiling TV and popcorn.
Now use the WhatsApp web and desktop app without a mobile connection
If you still do not want to try WhatsApp beta, you can use WhatsApp web and WhatsApp desktop without connecting your phone Use the Internet. This is possible for all users because both versions are now part of the multi-device beta. When you use WhatsApp Web in your browser and connect it to your phone, the page that opens now points to the following:
send and receive messages without connecting your phone
The above sentence means that you can send or receive messages on your computer without your mobile phone being connected to the Internet and easily use WhatsApp. It also lets you know that the user can use WhatsApp on up to four devices at the same time. Connect WhatsApp. In this case, just type web.whatsapp.com and WhatsApp Web will open with your chats in the browser.
You should also know that you can not contact WhatsApp Web. To do this, you can use the WhatsApp desktop application.
In this article, we reviewed zero to one hundred installations of the WhatsApp application on Windows 10 and 11. You can enjoy WhatsApp like any other program on your Windows computer by observing the above. WhatsApp beta changes the way users use WhatsApp. In fact, WhatsApp Beta and its final version may be exactly what you expect from your favorite desktop messenger app. I suggest you use this program on your desktop.
What other things do you like about Know and learn about WhatsApp? Share your thoughts and experiences with us and other BingMag users.
- 10 Exotic Shortcuts on Windows
- Top 5 Business Apps for Windows 10 li>
- How to set a preview image for a video in PowerPoint?