It was during WWDC, or Apple's Developers Conference, that a new version of iOS was introduced. This version has new features, one of the most important of which is the lock screen with customization. The beta version of iOS 16 was made available to developers shortly after its release, and you can now install it on your iPhone or iPad.
To do this, you must first make sure that your device has this version supports. Older Apple iPhones that receive the beta version of iOS 16 include the following devices:
- iPhone 11 family (regular version, Pro and Pro Max)
- iPhone Xs and Xs Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
Also iPadOS 16 with many Compatible with older Apple tablets:
- All versions of iPad Pro
- Seventh generation iPad
- Sixth generation iPad
- iPad generation Fifth
- iPad Mini 5
- iPad Air 3rd Generation
It should be noted that this version is essentially the beta version of iOS 16 and It's perfectly normal to have a bug. For this reason, it is best to make a backup of your phone before installing it. You can use Apple's cloud storage or iCloud to do this. You can also use your MacBook to back up.
Steps to install the iOS 16 beta
1. Use this link on your iPhone or iPad to enter the developers website Become an Apple.
2. Click on the two-line icon in the upper left corner of the website and then enter the Accounts section.
3 . Log in to your account. Then click the two-line icon again and select the Downloads option.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the install Profile icon.
5. Select the Allow option and then tap Close.
6. Enter your phone settings and click on Profile Downloaded. This section should appear under your Apple ID banner.
7. In the upper right-hand corner, click Install.
8. Enter your password.
9. Click the install button again in the upper right corner to accept the terms and conditions, and then click the same option a third time.
10. After this, your iPhone or iPad will restart.
11. After restarting, enter your phone settings. Open the General option and select the Software Updates section.
12. Select the Download and install option and enjoy the beta version of iOS 16.
Keep in mind that this update is 5 GB in size. Also, if you run into problems installing the beta version of iOS 16, it's a good idea to take a look at the Profile section in your phone's settings and the General section to make sure that previous profiles are not the cause.