This feature The new version is currently available for PCs based in the United States that are registered with Windows Insider and, of course, support Windows 11 in terms of hardware. Also, if you want to access Android apps on a Windows PC through the Amazon App Store, you must have an Amazon account with a US ID.
Considering the apps in the Amazon App Store Are limited and not all Windows users can access an account with US status, you can use the Android Debugging Bridge tool and the apk file to install the desired app from any source.
In this tutorial you Here are some steps you can take to begin loading Android apps on Windows 11:
How to install WSA on Windows 11?
To run Android apps on your Windows PC, you must first Check that your device has the minimum required specifications, and after confirming this, you should install WSA.
To run Android applications on Windows 11 to a system With the following minimum specifications you will need:
- Memory: 8 or 16 GB.
- Processor: Intel Core-i3 8th generation, AMD Raizen 3000, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c and versions More powerful
- Internal memory: SSD
- Microsoft Store version: version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher
- Windows 11: build 22000.xxx or Top
- Windows Insider program: Beta Channel
Check the required system
To check the minimum required specifications, do the following:
- Enter the Windows settings.
- Click the System section.
- Click the About page on the right side of the page.
- Check the minimum RAM and CPU memory in the Device specifications section.
- In the Windows specifications section, check that you are using build 22000.xxx or higher.
- Click the System option.
- Open the Storage page on the right.
- In the Storage management section, select the Advanced storage settings option.
- Click the Disk & volume option.
- Select the main drive
- Make sure you are using SSD memory (you cannot install WSA if you are using an HDD).
After completing these steps, you can sign up for the Windows Insider app in the Beta Channel.
- The best Windows 11 compatible laptops on the market
Join the Windows Insider app
Since support for Android apps is only available in preview mode, you need to sign up for the Windows Insider app in the Beta Channel. If you have not already done so, follow these steps:
- Open Windows Settings.
- Click Windows Update.
- Open the Windows Insider Program page on the right.
- Select the Get Started button.
- Click on Link an account.
- Log in to your Microsoft account.
- Select the Continue button.
- Click on Beta Channel (Recommended).
- Select the Restart now option.
After completing the above steps, you should check that your operating system is up to date to avoid any problems when Prevent new feature installation.
Check for Windows 11 updates
To get the latest updates, follow these steps:
- Enter Windows Settings.
- Click the Windows Update section.
- Check option Select for updates.
After completing these steps, your computer Restart to get the updates fully installed.
Check the Microsoft Store Update
If you want to access Android apps on Windows 11 through the Amazon App Store, you must contact Microsoft Use Store Version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher. To check for the current version of this program on your system and to update it, follow these steps:
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Click Library./li>
- Click the Get Updates button.
- Click on the Profile menu and select App settings.
- Check if you are using the version or higher.
After completing the above steps, you can enable the Virtualization feature from the motherboard and Windows 11.
Support for Android apps requires Virtualization of hardware and software. Because each computer is different in terms of hardware, you may need to visit the support page of the manufacturer's website to find out the exact activation steps in the motherboard UEFI firmware.
If your device is new and up to date, This feature is probably enabled for you. Once you are sure that Virtualization is enabled, you can enable the virtual machine platform on Windows 11. To do this, go through the following steps:
- Open the Start menu.
- In the search field, search for Turn Windows features on or off, and in the results that appear Select the first option.
- Select the Virtual Machine Platform.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Restart button.
Follow the steps above to complete the installation process. Get started with WSA and the Amazon App Store.
- 7 Hidden Windows 11 Features to Use
Install WSA and the Amazon App Store on Windows 11
- Visit the rg-adguard.net website.
- Select the ProductID option next to the search bar.
- 9p3395vx91nr in the search bar Enter and select Slow on the left. Then click.
- Last option in the results list Download MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_1.7.32815.0_neutral_ ~ _8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle which is 1/2 GB in size.
- After downloading the file, move it to drive C (main folder).
- Then search for PowerShell from the Start menu and select Run in Administrator mode.
- In the window that appears Type the following phrase and press Enter:
\: cd C
- Type the following command and Confirm:
Add-AppxPackage MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_1.7.32815.0_neutral_ ~ _8wekyb3d8bbwe.msixbundle
- After the operation, you will see WSA And the Amazon App Store are installed on your system.
How Android Apps Load on Windows 11 Side?
The process of installing and running Android apps has three steps. The first step is to use the Android Debugging Bridge (ADB) tool to connect and install applications. In the next step, you must prepare the apk file of the desired app for installation. Finally, you must use the ADB commands to stream and install the package on the WSA Virtual Machine.
Install Android Debugging Bridge
To install the ADB tool, follow these steps:
- Visit the Android developer website.
- In the Downloads section, click on the Download SDK Platform -Tools for Windows link.
- Check the options to agree to the terms.
- Click the Download Section And then select Download Android SDK Platform-Tools for Windows.
- Save the zip file containing the platform-tools to your system.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Click Browse.
- Specify the transfer path of the extracted files.
- Click the Extract button.
- platform-tools folder Open.
- Copy the path from the address bar at the top of the page.
After performing the above steps, you must download the installation file of the desired Android app. <//> p>
Download Android app
If you are not using the Amazon Store, you need to download the apk file of your desired Android app and then install it via WSA. After downloading the apk file from your trusted source, save it in the platform-tools folder.
Side loading Android apps on Windows 11
for side loading To run Android apps, you need to go through the following steps:
- Open the Start menu.
- In the search section, search for Windows Subsystem for Android and in the results that appear on the first Click the option to open the platform.
- Enable Developer mode.
- From the IP address section, click the Copy button (if the address is anonymous, click Manage developer settings to put WSA in Developer mode. Then click the Refresh button in the IP address section).
- Open the Start menu.
- Search for Command Prompt, and right-click it and run it as Run as administrator. li>
- Type the following command to enter the platform-tools folder and then press Enter:
c d C: \ PATH \ TO \ platform-tools
In the command code, change the existing path to the path where you extracted the files. For example, the following command will open the tool location in the Downloads folder:
cd C: \ Users \ yourusername \ Downloads \ platform-tools_r31.0.3-windows \ platform-tools
- Enter the following command to connect to WSA, then press Enter:
adb connect WSA-IP-ADDRESS
In this code, use the actual IP address in WSA instead of WSA-IP-ADDRESS.
- Use the code below Enter to install the desired Android app and press Enter:
adb install ANDROID-APK-APPNAME
In the above command, use the real name of the apk package instead of ANDROID-APK-APPNAME.
Once the above steps are completed, the app will be installed and you can access it via the Start menu.
- 11 new things in Windows 11 that you could not do before
Source: Make Use Of