In this article, we intend to teach you How to change your Instagram username, either through the application or through the computer, so that you can easily get the desired username. change yourself on Instagram. We will also teach you How to write a username in fancy font so that you can use this method to make an interesting change in your profile. So if you are an Instagram user, stay tuned for the rest of this article.
- Instagram has been equipped with an Amber Alert to help find abducted children
Instagram has many users around the world and in fact it can be said that it is one of the most important and popular social networks that has enabled people to interact and communicate faster and more effectively. Today, we see that many users in different age groups use this social network and a large number of them are young people. With about 25 million Instagram users, Iran is one of the ten countries whose users use this social network. Also, with the spread of social networks, the importance of business activity in applications such as Instagram has doubled and many users make money this way.
Since the username on all social networks actually represents the user's personality, choosing the right username is very important for many users. In other words, username is one of the main and important elements in most social networks. Some social networks limit the number of times you can change your username, while others do not allow you to do so at all. But on Instagram, you can change your username whenever you want, and there are no restrictions in this category.
There are also differences between the username and the name displayed on the Instagram profile. In fact, the name displayed in the profile does not need to belong only to you and other people can use it, it can have special stickers and symbols, and you can also change it twice in 14 days. But there are more strictures on the username from Instagram.
- Instagram made it possible to pin posts in profiles
For example, your username must be It belongs only to you and if the selected username is duplicate, you will encounter an Instagram error. Also, the number of characters used in the username should not be more than 30 letters, numbers and symbols. Finally, it should be noted that the username can only contain letters and numbers next to the dot and underline, and can not use spaces or other special characters. If you choose a new username, you can change it again within 14 days. Here are some ways to change your Instagram username.
How to change your Instagram username:
1. change the username through the Instagram app
2. change the username via the web version of Instagram
1. change your username through the Instagram app
First log in to your Android or iOS version of Instagram. If you have more than one account, check again that you are signed in to the account whose username you want to change. Then follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture in the lower right corner of the page to be taken to the profile page.
- Click the Edit profile option at the bottom of the Bio section and above the highlight of the stories.
- Tap the Username field and enter the new username you want. In this section, in addition to the username, you can change the display name, website address and bio-profile information.
- Finally, tap the blue icon in the upper right corner.
- How to determine the best time to post on Instagram?
2. change your username via the web version of
If you wish, you can also change your username through the web version of Instagram. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and log in to the main Instagram website at Instagram.com.
- If you have already signed in to your account this way, you will be asked to continue with your registered account Give. But if you have not logged in to your account this way before, the username and Enter your password.
- Then click on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the page and select Profile from the items displayed in the menu.
- Click the Edit profile option next to your username. You can now change your Instagram account username.
- If necessary, you can change other items such as display name, website address, bio, email, mobile number and gender in this section. Again, if you decide to go back to your previous username, you can do so within the next 14 days. However, it is possible that your previous username was used by another user.
- Finally, click the Submit blue button at the bottom of the page to apply the changes.
Instagram works on all-page feeds like TickTock
If you want a username Taken by another user, Instagram will notify you after checking the blue option in the app or clicking the Submit option in the web version. If the username you want is not available, try adding numbers or dashes to make it unique. You can also check it in the future so that the owner of the username you want may change it. Instagram sometimes removes fake accounts, which may also release your preferred username.
- Instagram is testing a tool to verify age by scanning the face
How to write your Instagram username in fancy font?
to write Username and even display name Using fancy fonts on Instagram and other social networks, you just need to use text generator websites (text generators). In these websites, enter the text you want and then you will find that text in a wide range of fancy fonts. Here are some of the most popular fantasy text-generating websites:
- Instagram tests the ability to quickly share notes
Putting a fancy username is one surefire way to get other users' attention. To write your username in fancy font on Instagram, follow these steps:
In this article, How to change your Instagram username, either through the application or We covered the web version of this social network and explained the steps in a simple and easy way. We also introduced some text-generating websites with fancy fonts and examined How to write a username with fancy fonts on Instagram so that you can give a new look to your profile on this popular social network. We hope you enjoy reading this article.
- 6 interesting Instagram tips and tricks you should know