Buying a smartphone can be a big challenge for students, especially those who are younger. On the one hand, a suitable phone should be provided for long-term use, and on the other hand, the cost of buying a good phone is not too low. So you may have trouble choosing the right product. But in this article, we decided to guide you in choosing the best phone for students.
After the coronavirus became a very widespread disease, offices, schools, universities, stores and many Other organizations adapted to telecommuting and online conditions so that they could both be safe from the disease and do business in some way. It has been two years since this disease has overshadowed all the people of the world, but there are still many people who die due to it. As a result, there is still no opportunity for the situation to return to normal.
As a result of the unstoppable outbreak of the coronavirus, many schools and institutions continue to operate in absentia, which is why Is to increase the need for families to buy phones for their school children. But buying the best student phone has its own challenges. On the other hand, families can not spend money just to advance their educational goals. Some of them believe that if you are going to buy a phone, it is better to be able to use it for a few years. Some people agree otherwise and want to get the most out of the product for the least amount of money.
On the other hand, naturally, as students get older, they will need their smartphone to have more capabilities. So that they can take care of their work easily. Therefore, age is also very important and must be considered when buying a product. What we are going to cover in this article is the introduction of a number of smartphones in different price ranges so that you can choose the best option that fits your budget.
Guide to buying the best smartphone suitable for students h2>
1. IPhone SE 2020
Price range: 12 - 13.5 million Tomans
- Body material: Back and front glass, aluminum frame, 148 g with a thickness of 7.3 mm, waterproof standard IP67 - Dust and water resistant to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Display Specifications: 4.7-inch Retina IPS LCD with a resolution of 750 1334 And a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch
- Technical specifications: A13 Bionic processor with 3 GB of RAM and 125.128/256 GB of NVMe internal memory
- Camera: 12-megapixel main camera, 4K video recording capability at 60/24/60 frames per second, 7-megapixel selfie camera with 1080P video recording capability at 30 frames per second
- Battery: 1821 mAh with support for 18 watt fast charger
- Operating system: iOS 13 with up to 5 years upgradeability To the system New Mel
If you are interested in iOS products, you should know that the cheapest model you can get for a student is the iPhone SE 2020. This phone has a great performance in terms of hardware power and software capabilities, and it can be said that its only weakness is its battery and small screen, which may not be suitable for some students who are interested in large screen products to handle their work.>
The look of the phone is completely reminiscent of pre-2017 Apple phones; High margins plus a circular home key with which the fingerprint sensor is integrated. In terms of hardware power, we are on the side of an incredibly powerful product, but as mentioned, its 1821 mAh battery capacity means you can not enjoy working with it as you should.
If you use a phone with a display Small If you are interested and want the product you buy to be unique in terms of hardware power, iPhone SE can be a great option. But on the other hand, this phone uses only one camera (which is also of relatively high quality), it has a lot of screen margins, and it is not in a very good condition in terms of charging maintenance. But given the price of the iPhone SE 2020, these weaknesses can be considered somewhat reasonable; If you are interested in iOS, in this price range, the iPhone SE 2020 will be the only option to buy.
But do not forget that you are providing this product for a student. That's why things like having only one camera or a lot of margins won't be very noticeable, because when the phone is powerful enough to meet a person's needs to handle things, such things are not very important.Buying an iPhone SE 2020 Capacity 128 GB
2. Galaxy A72
Price Limit: 12.3 million Tomans
- Body material: Back and front made of plastic, plastic frame, 203 g with a thickness of 8.4 mm, waterproof standard IP67 - resistant Against dust and water to a depth of 1 meter for 30 minutes - with Gorilla Glass 5 screen protector
- Display Specifications: 6.7-inch Super AMOLED with 2400 resolution 8 1080 and a pixel density of 394 pixels per inch
- Specifications: Snapdragon 720G processor with 6.8 GB of RAM and 128.256 GB of internal memory
- Camera: 64-megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization, 8-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom, 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera with 123-degree angle, 5-megapixel macro with 4K resolution and 4K video capability 30 frames per second, 32-megapixel selfie camera with 4K and 1080P video recording at 30 frames per second
- Battery: 5000 mAh with support for 25 watt fast charger
- Operating system: Android 11 with the possibility of upgrading to Android 14
But apart from this, the Galaxy A72 is also very suitable for long-term use. . Because with the possibility of receiving three software updates and four security updates, it can ease your mind about having a good and professional phone for a long time. So if you are looking for a product that not only meets your needs as a student in the best possible way, but is also a good option for long-term use, do not hesitate to buy the Galaxy A72.Buy the Galaxy A72 with a capacity of 128 GB
3. Galaxy A52
Price range: 10 - 12.6 million Tomans
- Body material: Gorilla glass front 5, plastic frame and back panel, 189 g with a thickness of 8.4 mm, standard benefit IP67 waterproof, resistant to water penetration for 30 minutes to a depth of 1 meter
- Display Specifications: 6.5-inch Dynamic AMOLED with FHD + resolution and 120Hz refresh rate And a pixel density of 407 pixels per inch, with Gorilla Glass 5 protective cover
- Technical Specifications: Snapdragon 750G processor with 6.8 GB of RAM and 128.256 GB of internal memory
- Camera: Quadruple 64-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization, 12-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel macro and 5-megapixel depth sensor, 4K video recording at 30x Frame per second, 32-megapixel selfie camera with 4K video recording capability at 30 fps
- Battery: 4500 mph Hourly amp with support for 25 watt fast charger (15 watt charger is included in the box)
- Operating system: Android 11 upgradeable to Android 14
- strong> Year of supply to the market: 2021
- Price range: 11 million Tomans
But if you pay about 12 million, you can No, but you are still interested in Samsung products, you can buy the Galaxy A52. A smartphone that hit the market at the same time as the Galaxy A72, but is quite similar in terms of hardware capabilities. Of course, the hardware capabilities were only meant by the processor, because the two products have a number of differences that we should mention.
First, this phone is also quite suitable for handling the work of students and can easily. Take care of such needs. But the point is that the screen is 0.2 inches smaller than the Galaxy A72, the battery has a capacity of 500 mAh (4500 mAh), there is no telephoto camera in this phone.
One of the good features of the Galaxy A52 is the use of Super AMOLED display with FHD + resolution, which makes the experience with it very sweet and enjoyable. Also, the fact that this phone, like the Galaxy A72, is capable of receiving 3 software updates and 4 security updates, is a positive point and can be used to do more than just handle student work with it. p> Note: The Galaxy M51 is available in this price range. A mid-range phone with a Snapdragon 730 processor, which was actually launched as a replacement for the Galaxy A71 under the Galaxy M brand. So in terms of hardware, these two phones are in the same range, but what makes us recommend this phone instead of the Galaxy A71 is its 7,000 mAh battery, which the user can charge with a fast 25-watt charger. So if you want to buy a product with a high charge life, you can keep this product in mind as a valuable option. The only thing is that this phone uses Android 10, so it is a bit old.
4. Xiaomi May 10T 5G
Price range: 10 - 12.6 million Tomans
- Body material: Back and front made of Gorilla Glass 5, aluminum frame, 216 g with a thickness of 9.3 mm
- Display Specifications: 6.67-inch IPS LCD with FHD + resolution and 144Hz refresh rate and 395 pixel density per inch, 5 Gorilla Glass protective cover
- Technical specifications: Snapdragon 865 processor with 8.6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory of UFS 3.1
- Camera: Triple camera Consists of 64-megapixel main, 13-megapixel ultra-wide and 5-megapixel macro, 8K video recording at 30 frames per second, 4K at 30/60 frames per second and 1080P at 30/60/120/240/960 frames 20-megapixel selfie camera with 1080p video recording at 30 frames per second
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with fast charger support 3 3 watts (there is a charger in the box)
- Operating system: Android 10 with MIUI 12 user interface
- Release year: > 2020
Xiaomi May 10T 5G is one of the best smartphones equipped with 5G internet, which costs less than 10 million Tomans, but except for the camera set and screen resolution, it has a full flagship in all parts. It's a cutie. From its 144Hz refresh rate to the powerful Snapdragon 865 processor, high-speed internal storage, stereo speakers, high-capacity battery and finally a very fast charger, which can make it one of the most valuable handsets for students.
If you are looking for a product that can meet your needs for not only three years but more than that with great speed and power, the May 10T 5G is a product that can be a very good and valuable choice. Perhaps the only drawback of this phone is its cameras. Of course, not the main camera that can record 8K videos at 30 frames per second. Rather, we are talking about the collection itself, which does not use a telephoto camera. Of course, we do not expect a product in this price range and with all the positive features, to have a telephoto camera, but its existence could make the 10T 5G one of the best choices on the market.
On the other hand, the above It was pointed out that since these phones are intended for students, it is not necessary that all of their specifications be excellent. It is enough to be able to meet the needs of users in a series of basic sections. It should be noted that the price difference between the 6 and 8 GB models of this phone is due to the same 2 GB of RAM, and other than that, no other difference has caused a price difference between them.Buy Xiaomi May 10T 5G capacity 128 GB
5. Poco X3 Pro
Price Limit: 6.1 - 6.7 million Tomans
- Body material: Back and front made of Gorilla Glass 6, plastic frame, 216 g with a thickness of 9.3 mm
- Display Specifications: 6.67 inches IPS LCD with FHD + resolution and 120 refresh rate Hz and pixel density of 395 pixels per inch, benefit from Gorilla Glass 5 protective coating and IP53 waterproof standard
- Technical specifications: Snapdragon processor 860 with 6.8 GB of RAM and 128.256 GB of UFS 3.1 internal memory
- Camera: Quadruple camera 48 megapixels main, 8 megapixels ultra-wide and 2 megapixels macro and depth measurement, 4K video recording at 30 frames per second and 1080P at 30/60/120/240 frames per second, 20-megapixel selfie camera with video capability 1080p resolution and s 30 frames per second
- Battery: 5160 mAh with support for 33 watt fast charger (charger included in the box)
- System: Android 11 with MIUI 12 user interface
- Release year: 2021
We come to the product under the Poco brand, which is one of the best subsidiaries of Xiaomi and has an extremely good performance in the production of smartphones. The Poco X3 Pro is perhaps the best product in the price range of 7 and less than 7 million tomans, which has incredibly good capabilities and is unique in terms of hardware in this price range. It may be the most valuable product on the list as it is priced at just 200, but it is as powerful, fast and high quality as last year's flagships. In addition, 6.8 GB of RAM has been used so that users can play and enjoy all kinds of games available in the Android Play Store without any problems and on the large 120 Hz screen of this phone. The internal memory of this phone is also UFS 3.1, which means that you will not encounter the slightest slowness in running heavy applications.
Perhaps the only drawback of this phone is its not-so-powerful cameras, of course, the main camera. Performs its task in the best possible way in different lighting conditions; Especially in 4K video recording, the results are amazing. On the other hand, we did not expect a phone that costs 7 or less than 7 million tomans to be equipped with powerful cameras. So far, the Poco X3 Pro is a masterpiece in terms of the price you pay for it. Well noted for its 4K video capability, high-capacity battery, and more, it makes the Poco X3 Pro one of the best and most popular flagship yet affordable phones on the market.
For students They are doing their job as fast as possible, buying this phone is recommended not only because of its good performance in hardware but also because of its long battery life. While less flagship at this price, it also has a satisfactory performance in terms of charge maintenance.Purchase of Poco X3 Pro with a capacity of 256 GB
6. Riley 7 5G
Price Limit: 6/6 million Tomans
- Body material: Back and front made of Gorilla Glass 6, plastic frame, 216 g thick 9.3mm
- Display Specifications: 6.67-inch IPS LCD with FHD + resolution and 120Hz refresh rate and pixel density 395 pixels per inch, enjoys Gorilla Glass 5 protective cover and IP53 waterproof standard
- Specifications: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor ( 7nm) - 6.8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal UFS 2.1 memory
- Camera: Quadruple camera with 48 Main megapixels, 8 megapixels ultra-wide and 2 megapixels macro and depth measurement, 4K video recording at 30 frames per second and 1080P at 30/60/120 frames per second, 16-megapixel selfie camera with 10P resolution and 1080p video recordingSpeed 30 frames per second
- Battery: 5000 mAh with support for 30 watt fast charger (charger included in the box)
- : 10 Realme UI
- : 2020
. . .
7 5G . 5G 120 7 .
7 5G . . 7 5G .
7 5G 30 . 30 0 57 1 6 . .7 5G 128
7. X3 NFC
: 57 68
- : 215 94 IP53 ( )
- : 667 IPS LCD 2400 1080 395 120 5
- : 732G (8 ) 618 6/8 64/128 UFS 2.1
- : 64 13 2 4K 30 1080P 30/120 20 1080P 30
- : 6000 33 ( )
- : 10 MIUI
- : 2020
X3 . 5G 4G . 11 AMOLED 11 7 .
X3 732G . 6/8 .
. 6000 . 33 0 100 0 .
5G 4G X3 NFC .X3 128
: 45 52
- : 192 89
- : 65 PLS IPS +HD 270
- : 850 (8 ) 2/3/4/6 128 eMMC 5.1
- : 48 8 2 1080P 30 13 1080P 30
- : 5000 15 ( )
- : 10 One UI 2.5 12
- : 2020
2020 A21s . . +HD .
. .A21s 128
: M21 . 9611 A51 . A . A21s 6000 15 . .
5G A22 . Dimensity 700 4/6/8 . 66 . A21s +FHD .
- : 221 97
- : 68 IPS LCD +HD 263
- : 662 (11 ) 4 64/128
- : 64 2 1080P 30/60 16 1080P 30
- : 6000 20 ( )
- : 10
- : 2020
. G9 G8 .
(Power) . ( ) G9 .
. 68 . .G9 128
: M3 +FHD G9 +HD . 6000 . ( 18 ). M3 .
- : 221 97
- : 655 IPS LCD 1600 720 268
- : 665 (11 ) 610 3/4/6 64 microSD
- : 13 5 2 1080P 30/60 16 1080P 30
- : 4000 10 ( )
- : 10 12
- : 2020
53 . 53 . . .
. 53 .
( ) . .53 64
: N100 . . 5000 18 .
. 3 . .
Source: How To Geek