Tonight, during its I/O 2022 event, Google officially unveiled Android 13 and a series of features of this expected operating system.>
We are all looking forward to the official release of Android 13, but unfortunately this will not happen until the fall when the 7 Series Pixels are unveiled. But at least the positive point is that we know what features this version of Android has and what changes it is going to add to our Android phone in less than six months.
Android 13, known as Tiramisu, according to the description Google will make a lot of changes tonight. From visual capabilities to software improvements, most of which are based on artificial intelligence and machine learning. If you've been following tonight's event, you'll probably be amazed at how much progress this AI has made. But if for any reason you can not watch the ceremony and you want to know more about Android 13, join us, because we want to examine the most important features of Android 13.
- Icon theme: Android 13 uses a feature called Themed Icons that mimics the dominant color of your wallpaper and uses it to color icons. Any app that supports this feature will get this color. In fact, it should be noted that this feature, which is in beta in Android 13, allows you to change only the color of Google stock icons and not third-party apps. This feature is just like the Samsung color palette seen only on Korean phones.
- Color Themes: There are generally 4 different colors to change the color of the phone's interface, regardless of the wallpaper you choose. But in Android 12, for example, you could only use the dominant color of the wallpaper to design the user interface.
- New media control widget: In Android 13, users have a very attractive and colorful widget They will have access to control the media. This menu now displays the art album with eye-catching color effects, which is interesting in its own way.
- Different languages based on each application: One of the most important features of Android 13 is that you no longer need to change the language of each application each time. Thanks to the new feature that is expected in Android, bilingual users can have any application in the language they want. For example, the language of the phone may be set to Persian, but the other bank application will not be Persian due to the dominant language of the phone, and it can be set to any other language. This feature is not yet available in the beta of Android 13.
- Improving privacy: Privacy is one of the areas that we see improved every year in the new Android. Android 12 brought a lot of these changes, but it seems that we will see extensive changes in Android 13 as well. One of these cases is the clipboard. The clipboard is now automatically deleted after a specified period of time so that no one can access it accidentally or intentionally. A new and integrated section called Privacy & Security has been created in the main settings of the phone so that users can see all the options related to this section. This page will provide you with all the options you need to do security work, which can be very useful. One of the most important privacy features in Android 13 is access permissions. Apps are no longer allowed to access a specific section, but to send notifications, which we have been waiting for a long time.
- Improving the tablet experience: <//> Android 13 is optimized so that it can be used in the best possible way on tablets and its various capabilities. Google has also introduced a number of proprietary features for tablets, including a new taskbar that makes it much easier to work with when you're running two apps at the same time. Failure to respond to touch commands as a result of the palm hitting the screen is another feature of Android 13 for tablets, so that the user can easily place his palm on the screen, without worrying about feedback from the tablet. This makes the user feel like writing on paper while writing various texts or designs, and does not get bored.
These features are not all that is going to be released with Android 13. But in this article, we tried to point out the most important ones. It should be noted the new Android in August or September (late summer, early fall) It will be officially unveiled and will support Pixel 4 and later phones.