If you have also encountered the problem of Instagram being blocked or you have heard of it and you want to take measures to prevent this from happening, but If you don't know enough about this, stay with us until the end of this article because we are going to talk about this topic in general.
With more than 2 billion users, Instagram is one of the most used social networks. which has many features and gives them many possibilities in order to share different images and videos. In fact, Instagram is a platform that allows users to share their personal images and videos and earn money in this way. Of course, this earning does not happen to everyone, some users share their videos or images just for fun; In general, we want to say that Instagram is a big platform that hosts all kinds of users.
It is natural for such a big platform to have algorithms that control a series of different things. Algorithms based on artificial intelligence that control the bots, filter the content that is against the rules of Instagram and ... until the stone is blocked. However, because these algorithms are not that smart, sometimes they block the user accounts of a series of people for simple reasons. One of the most famous unpleasant events that happen to user accounts is getting banned.
What is Instagram getting banned?
As it was mentioned at the beginning of the article, our intention in this article is to say what is Instagram getting banned and How to prevent it from happening. If this happens, How should it be fixed and is there any way to do it or not? First, we must have a definition of being banned so that we can go to the solution with a correct understanding. This means that you will realize this when you have already become and ben. Of course, if you notice, because one day without knowing anything, you go to your phone, open Instagram, and Everything goes normally. But the truth is that no one can see your posts in Explorer anymore, so you can have a lot of interactions in them. Only your followers can access the posts.
This decision was made in 2019. When Instagram decided to Ban inappropriate and immoral content in order to keep the application space healthy. In this way, we did not see the presence of those posts on the hashtag pages, nor in the explorer. Some users were happy with this restriction because they actually considered it immunity, but others expressed concern about it. Because sometimes it was and still is possible for posts to be shared that unknowingly show content that violates the rules and policies of Instagram to the world. and automatically, so the user may feel that he has encountered a bug, others who understand this may feel that Instagram is preventing freedom of expression. However, everyone has an opinion of this event however they want. But Instagram continues to work and we have to find a way to prevent this from happening. Of course, again, we should mention that ordinary people who follow Instagram just for fun should not be too afraid of getting banned (it doesn't mean that they should behave however they want, because if this process continues, the account will be banned), but Those who have business accounts and earn money in this way should definitely take the recommendations seriously.
How do we know if we have been banned?
Before we even want to take action to fix the problem. Let's do it, we have to see if we are done or not? There is a sure method for this. Follow the steps below.
- Open Instagram settings and log in to your account ( account).
- Now click on account status .
- If your account has not been blocked, you will see the following image and you will feel relieved.
Of course, there is another way and that is It is to search your post through the hashtags you typed under it. See if it rises. If your post was seen then be happy, otherwise you are definitely banned. Of course, you should do this with another user account that does not have you in its followers list and does not follow you. Because then he can see your post. Try an underused hashtag for a test Make sure you don't have to search through hundreds or thousands of related posts when you search for it.
Why do we get banned?
Now let's talk about why this happens and what should we do to prevent it from happening? As it was said at the beginning, there are a series of posts that have immoral content, but this immorality can have different meanings; Be it political, sexual, social, etc., Instagram's effort is not to let this post spread from hand to hand so that everyone is affected by it. In this way, no one can see your post with the hashtag or through the explorer. Among the reasons for being banned, the following can be mentioned:
- Violating the terms and conditions of Instagram and posting content that is considered unethical.
- Fake and fake interactions. such as paying for likes and buying fake followers to deceive people.
- Using banned hashtags in the post, which causes access to your post to be limited.
- Using many and repeated hashtags in A post, which artificial intelligence recognizes as spam.
- Using a bot on Instagram, if you don't know about it, you can log in to your account with a computer and click on the profile picture and select the profile option. (profile) and then edit profile, enter the Authorized Applications section and cut off the access of any bot, application or website to your account by clicking on the Revoke Access option. It thinks you are using the other side's time limit.
- Using IP changing software that causes your location to change, and this is artificial intelligence. Egram should not understand How a user who was active on Instagram two minutes ago in Iran, is now, for example, in Germany.
- Make sure you have not been reported because a user may report you for any reason. Be careful with these people and the type of interactions you have with them, because in this case Instagram may Ban your account by confirming their words.
Of course, unfortunately, business accounts that have business Competitors are reported. This unethical work may cause a user account to be banned or even temporarily blocked. But if this happens to you, you can ask Instagram to check the status of your account again to make sure there is nothing wrong.
How can we save ourselves from this situation?
Now that you know what not to do to become a badass, let's talk about when you become a badass. You know about this issue and want to fix it. For this, there are a series of suggestions that are not definitive, but can be helpful. Don't even log in). After you resume your activity and there are no problems, be very careful because you will be under the microscope.
If you do the things we have mentioned to prevent getting banned, you should not have any particular problem. If you make a mistake or get stuck at all, you can use the possible solutions above. We hope that this problem will never happen to those who have a good business on Instagram, but with artificial intelligence anything can happen, so you have to be very careful.
Do you have the experience of getting banned? What have you done to fix this problem? Please share your experiences with us.
Source: Guiding Tech< /a>