DJI unveiled the Osmo Action 3 sports camera for $330

DJI seems to have abandoned the production of modular sports cameras, and for this reason, the latest sports camera of this company, Osmo Action 3, has a conventional and non-modular body. This model of the Action 2 camera uses a 12-megapixel sensor on which a lens based on a 155-degree viewing angle is installed. To store videos, you must use a microSD memory card, which stores videos at a maximum speed of 130 MB/s.

BingMag.com DJI unveiled the Osmo Action 3 sports camera for $330

DJI seems to have abandoned the production of modular sports cameras, and for this reason, the latest sports camera of this company, Osmo Action 3, has a conventional and non-modular body. This model of the Action 2 camera uses a 12-megapixel sensor on which a lens based on a 155-degree viewing angle is installed. To store videos, you must use a microSD memory card, which stores videos at a maximum speed of 130 MB/s.

If you record 4K videos, you must settle for 120 frames per second, and if the resolution is Go to 1080p, the video speed can be increased to 240 frames per second. DJI has provided some new slow motion modes for this camera, which can double the appeal of videos in this field.

BingMag.com DJI unveiled the Osmo Action 3 sports camera for $330

The small 1.4-inch display built into the front panel now uses a touch panel, so vloggers can use it to change camera settings. Also, the size of the main screen has increased from 1.76 inches of the previous generation to 2.25 inches. With each charge of the camera, Osmo Action 3 can record for 160 minutes with a resolution of 1080p and a speed of 30 frames per second, but to achieve this battery life, the screen must be turned off.

This camera is made of It works hard and does not face any problem in the temperature range between -20 and 45 degrees Celsius. Fortunately, the camera battery supports fast charging, and as a result, if you connect the battery to the charger for just 18 minutes, the battery will charge from 0 to 80%. It takes 32 minutes to charge the remaining 20%.

BingMag.com DJI unveiled the Osmo Action 3 sports camera for $330

Sport cameras are waterproof and this model is also This rule is not an exception and can withstand water penetration up to a depth of 16 meters. Also, DJI has provided a special case for it, using this case, you can take the camera down to a greater depth. Thanks to the use of a color temperature sensor, Osmo Action 3 underwater can record colors more accurately. Gorilla Glass protective glass is installed on both the main screens and therefore the screens will not face any problem when thrown from a height of 1.5 meters. There is a special coating on the screens, so you can use the touch panel even with wet hands.

For sound recording, 3 microphones are built into the body and it also supports external microphones. DJI says users can also use this camera as a computer webcam. The basic model of this camera, which uses a protective case along with a monopod, goes to the market at a price of 330 dollars. Also, by paying 440 dollars, users will benefit from 2 extra batteries, a battery case and a 1.5 meter monopod.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.