Although Google some time ago officially mentioned some of the specifications of the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro phones, last night, along with the release of a The promotional image of the Pixel 6 Pro, an informed source, has also revealed almost all the specifications of this phone. In the published images of this phone, Google only shows its back panel, but in this promotional image, we can also see its display.
According to this image, the display hole is embedded in the middle part, and this is while The display hole of the Pixel 4a and Pixel 5 series phones is on the left. In addition, we see attractive widgets based on the Material You design language. On the other hand, the 6.7-inch display of this phone is a bit curved and there are very narrow margins around it.
In addition to this image, the XDA site was able to find out the details of the Google Pixel 6 Pro phone through a source that we will discuss below:
- 120Hz display With a resolution of 3120 x 1440 and a minimum refresh rate between 10 and 30 Hz
- Samsung Exynos 5123 modem
- Support for Ultra wideband
- WiFi 6E
- Dedicated chipset based on 2 cores at 2.8 GHz, 2 cores at 2.25 GHz and 4 cores at 1.8 GHz
- 12 GB of RAM with Mali GPU -G78
- Minimum 128GB internal storage without microSD card support
- Fingerprint sensor under display
- 5000 mAh battery with reverse wireless charging >
- Main cameras: Samsung 50-megapixel sensor, Sony 12-megapixel sensor for ultra-wide camera, Sony 48-megapixel sensor for telephoto camera 12-megapixel sensor for selfie camera
Overall, the XDA site is very credible, and most likely these details are correct. On the other hand, based on the available evidence, the Pixel 6 will be launched with similar specifications, and in addition to using a smaller display and battery, the camera of this phone may be a little weaker. According to published reports, we will see the unveiling of the Pixel 6 series phones in a few weeks, so more information will be revealed by then.
- Pixel 6; The flagship of Google and Samsung to compete with the iPhone 13
Source: Android Police