Apple will unveil the iPhone 13 series and Apple Watch 7 series in just two days on September 14th. In this regard, Bloomberg News in its latest report discusses the expected features of these gadgets, the most important features of the iPhone 13 are as follows:
- The design is similar to the previous generation and only the screen is cut It is smaller.
- Pro models like the previous generation have three cameras, while regular models have two cameras.
- In terms of camera-related software capabilities, we can use portrait mode for video recording. Note the AI-based filters and ProRes video recorders for the Pro models.
- The A15 chipset has the same number of cores as the A14, but uses a relatively higher speed. Thanks to the use of LTPO monitors, they have a higher refresh rate.
- Satellite communication can be used only in emergency situations.
As for the Apple Watch 7 Series, as we expected, the edges will be flattened and we will also see new straps and screws. Users can choose between 41 and 45 mm models to buy this smartwatch, and the S7 chipset also serves as its beating heart.
Apple's latest smartwatch should not be expected to offer new health-related sensors. Have. Instead, Apple plans to offer features for the eighth generation of the watch, such as measuring body temperature, measuring blood pressure and blood sugar.
Although the introduction of the Apple Watch 7 Series and iPhone 13 at the September 23 event is certain, But there's also the possibility of introducing the new AirPads, the newer iPad mini, the low-end iPad, and the MacBook Pro based on the M1X chipset.
30 starts Iranian time and at BingMag we will cover the whole ceremony and related news.
- All the changes we expect from iPhone 13