A lot of information has been leaked about Apple computers in recent weeks. Now one of the whistleblowers has revealed the release schedule of these products from 2022 to 2024. Some of this information has already been leaked by other whistleblowers, but some of it is new. Of course, apart from discussing the accuracy of such information, we should note that Apple may change its plans in this regard or even abandon some of them. In the following, we will briefly and usefully discuss Apple's possible applications for Mac computers.
- The M2 will be introduced alongside the 24-inch iMac equipped with the M2 or the 13-inch MacBook Pro based on the M2. In the third quarter of 2022, we will see the unveiling of the new generation Mac Pro with two or even 4 M1 Ultra chipsets, and also a 27-inch monitor will be introduced with a Mini-LED display.
- MacBook Air based Comes on M2 without mini-LED display around September to October.
- iMac Pro with M1 Pro And the M1 Max, and perhaps even the M1 Ultra, will be introduced this year. The third or fourth 2023 will see the unveiling of the Mac Mini, the 13.3-inch MacBook Air and the 13.3-inch MacBook Pro, all based on the M2 chipset.
- Early 2024 Apple will unveil a 24-inch iMac with M3 chipset and a Mac mini with M3 Pro chipset.
The whistleblower also leaked information about the M3 chipset. He claims that Apple is testing two models of this chipset, one model uses a 10-core processor and a 10-core GPU, but the second model is based on an 8-core processor, and in the field of GPU, it uses 10 processing cores. But since the M2 chipset has not been introduced yet, we can not say for sure about the accuracy of the information about the M3 chipset.
- Why did Apple choose the Mac name for its computers?