Home > Science and technology > Mobile and gadget
Reading time estimate: 3 min

Apple ceded a large portion of its Airbus market share to Samsung

BingMag.com <b>Apple</b> <b>ceded</b> a <b>large</b> <b>portion</b> of its <b>Airbus</b> <b>market</b> <b>share</b> to Samsung

According to data from Counterpoint Research, Apple, which is currently the best brand in terms of Airbus sales, will play a large part of its share. In this market, they handed over the Samsung Galaxy Buds.

Although the Corona virus has negatively affected the production of smartphones since the beginning and we have witnessed a decrease in the number of phones produced compared to the demand of users, but in the process of making Airbuds Not much has happened (although there has been a problem) and companies have continued to sell these products with vigor. The market for wearable gadgets was growing, but since companies decided to take the handsfree out of the box of their handsets, it has grown strangely so that companies are forced to focus on it.

Apple ranks first in the Airbus market. The American company, which often leads the way in wearable gadgets such as smartwatches and Airbuds, has also been at the forefront for the past two years, but in 2021, it will give a large part of its market share to Samsung representatives, the Galaxy Buds, who are very professional these days. To put it bluntly.

Overall, sales of winds in 2021 increased from 230 million to a staggering 300 million, a 24% increase over 2020. Of course, Counterpoint predicted this rate to be 33%, but the dire situation created by the outbreak of the Corona virus has prevented companies from selling as well as expected in various sectors, one of which is airbags.

Of course, Apple was able to launch the product in the fourth quarter as soon as it unveiled the AirPads 3. Last year it topped the sales charts so that the company would realize that if it had unveiled earlier, the situation would definitely have been better than what we see now. Maybe the sales of Airbus sales would have increased by 24%.

BingMag.com <b>Apple</b> <b>ceded</b> a <b>large</b> <b>portion</b> of its <b>Airbus</b> <b>market</b> <b>share</b> to Samsung

Of course, do not think that Apple will stay in Sadr only needed AirPads 3 because AirPads 2 and AirPads Pro could not perform well. Quite the opposite is true of older Apple winds. These products, with their unparalleled performance in audio content distribution, enabled the American company as a whole to grow by about 5% in sales of wearable gadgets compared to 2020, which, although good, does not seem to be enough.

This 5% increase in sales was enough for the company to lose about 4% of its total market share, which is certainly not good news for Apple and the company's investors. Interestingly, Xiaomi's share did not change much from 2020 and remained at the same 9%, but Samsung, which these days has a special focus on the wearable gadget sector, was able to grow by about 0.5%.

Samsung remained in third place while being able to attract users thanks to high-quality gadgets such as the Galaxy Buds 2 and Buds Pro. These were the two products that played a significant role in the growth of about 33% of Korean companies in the sale of AirBads.

How airbags change. It looks like Samsung will not be launching any winds until August, which is why it is unlikely to change its position in the market. On the other hand, users will definitely continue to buy AirPads 3, and it is likely that the American company will grow significantly again again before Samsung wants to take over Apple.


Source: PhoneArena

READ NEXT IN: science and technology / mobile and gadget

BingMag.com The Honor 70 Pro Plus with Dimensity 9000 was seen in Geekbench mobile and gadget

These days, there is a lot of news and rumors about the next generation of flagship smartphones in cyberspace. On June 29, Honor will unveil the new Honor 70 series, which is to be provided to users a

BingMag.com When will Android 13 be released? mobile and gadget

Google plans to officially release Android 13 this fall, which is why we have a relatively accurate release plan today.

BingMag.com IPhone production in 2022 will be lower than initially forecast mobile and gadget

According to a new report, Apple plans to produce about 220 million iPhones by 2022. However, analysts initially said that about 220 million iPhones will be launched this year. So if this report is tr

BingMag.com Galaxy M13 was introduced with a familiar design mobile and gadget

After the release of the Galaxy M13 renderings, Samsung officially unveiled the phone a few hours ago. As you probably know, Samsung launches its handsets in different families. For example, the compa