In this article, we will take a brief look at all the products that Apple unveiled at the iPhone 13 Series flagship launch event. It unveiled the 7 Series and an iPad mini, and the event was relatively crowded. Not all of the products unveiled at the event are very different from their predecessors, but they performed flawlessly in the same sections that appeared differently. In general, the following products were unveiled at the event:
- New iPads including standard and mini models
- Apple Watch Series 7
- iPhone 13, 13 Mini - iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max
To this, of course, we must add a very powerful A15 chip, which this time was able to beat Apple in competition with other companies in terms of power and processor speed. Keep on top. Of course, we did not expect anything else. The main event lasted about 1 hour, but in this article we will take a brief look at what was unveiled during it. If you wish, you can also watch the video summary of the ceremony above.
At tonight's Apple event, two iPads in standard and mini models were unveiled. In fact, these tablets are an improved version of the previous generation and we should not expect significant progress from them. In general, the good features of the iPad can be summarized as follows:
- The powerful A13 Bionic chip, introduced in 2019 and used in the iPhone 11. According to Apple, this chip has 20% better performance in all respects than the one on the iPad last year.
- The selfie camera was upgraded from 8 megapixels to 12 megapixels, and the type of lens It has been widened to cover a wider angle when shooting.
- The tablet also features the iPad Pro's Center Stage feature, which automatically adjusts the video frame to make the subject move on. The base price of the tablet is $ 329 for the general public, but schoolchildren can access it for $ 300. Orders will be registered from today but the main sale will start last week.
The features and specifications of the iPad mini are as follows:
- New design with lower margins and more curved corners
- The display has been upgraded from 7.9 inches to 8.3 inches But we do not see any significant change in the size of the device.
- The processor used in it is 40% faster in terms of processing and 80% more powerful in terms of graphics than the previous generation.
- Port Charger changed to USB-C.
- A model with 5G internet support will also be available from this product.
- The rear camera has improved a lot now from sensor to It uses 12 megapixels with True Tone flash. Like the standard model, the tablet's selfie camera is a 12-megapixel ultra-wide one with Center Stage support. Orders will be placed today but original sales will begin last week.
Apple Watch Series 7
The Apple Watch 7 Series, unlike the tablets, was quite expected, and we knew it would be unveiled at the event alongside the iPhone 13. The watch now uses the WatchOS 8 operating system, and a number of great features have been added to it, such as a bicycle detection sensor, better algorithms for detecting calories consumed while riding a bicycle, and the like.
The capabilities of the Apple Watch 7 Series can be summarized as follows:
- With the reduction of the screen margins, the screen size has now increased by 20% (compared to the previous generation).
- The size of the watch itself has increased from 40 and 44 mm of the previous generation to 41 and 45 mm.
- For a better experience, the options have been enlarged along the user interface to make the most of the increased screen size. [
- Swipe-enabled keyboard was designed to be full-screen and has word prediction capabilities.
- Apple claims the watch is made thanks to a protective glass It is also resistant to breakage and has been called the most durable smartwatch in history.
- The Apple Watch 7 Series is the first Apple Watch to use the IP6X dustproof standard. Range.
- Improved charging architecture and the new USB-C charger allow this product to charge faster (33%).
- Apple Watch Series 7 late fall season with a base price of 400 The dollar will be available.
In terms of similarity, the two standard models and The mini is not much different from each other except for the screen size, and the same is true for the Pro and Pro Max models. Therefore, we will briefly review the specifications of these four phones in two dual categories.
iPhone 13 and 13 mini
- Both phones use the 5-nanometer A15 chip, which has 6 cores (with a very powerful 2-core layout + 4 low-power cores), 4-core graphics, and a very neural processing engine. It has become more powerful and can perform 15.8 trillion operations in one second.
- The screen uses a ceramic shield glass, which Apple says is more durable than the screen protector used in all other phones.
- IP68 waterproof standard can be seen in these phones.
- Their display is 28% brighter than the previous generation, unchanged in size.
- iPhone 13 It is 6.1 inches, but the mini model has 5.4 inches.
- The 64GB model has been replaced by a 128GB model.
- The battery life of the iPhone 13 Mini is 1.5 hours longer.
- The iPhone 13 is available for $ 799 in the base model and the mini model for $ 699. li>
iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max
- Use shielded ceramic glass.
- Benefit from A15 chip but with 5-core graphics and much more powerful.
- Benefit from 120Hz display.
- Three cameras On the back panel includes the main camera, ultra-wide and telephoto with 3x optical zoom capability.
- All three cameras support night mode (unlike the previous generation).
- Pro 6.1 It is an inch, but the Pro Max model has a 6.7-inch display.
- For both models, the internal memory capacity of one model has been increased to 1 terabyte. The $ 1300 Pro $ Max model will be officially available for sale starting October 2. The future means September 20 (September 29) We publish.
- The Apple Fitness Plus service is available in 15 different countries, including Australia, Brazil, Colombia, France, Germany, Mexico, Russia, and more. The exercises are in English, but are translated into 6 languages, not including Persian. It also supports group training in Apple's new watches, which the user can play via iMessage or FaceTime.
- Send it through the Find My app.
There are definitely more features in Apple's new products, but all of them are beyond the scope of this text. In fact, the purpose of this article was only to summarize the important events of last night. You can also watch the video summary of the ceremony above if you wish.