Accessories in men's style are just as important as they are in women's style and make them more attractive. In the past, men may have used a ring and a watch as an accessory, but today, with the advancement of fashion, men have become interested in various accessories, such as necklaces or bracelets, and use them to make their style more stylish. Men's bracelets are a symbol of freedom, choice and power. In the continuation of this article, stay tuned to Digistyle magazine to become more familiar with the 5 points that you should pay attention to when buying men's bracelets.
1. Know what you need and want
The first step is to buy a bracelet for yourself Specify exactly what model you want. When you buy an accessory, whether you go to the store or online, you will come across a wide variety of collections and models; Therefore, it is better to choose your favorite model before buying and just look for the same when buying; This way you will not be confused and you will have an easier purchase.
Choosing a color will help you to narrow down your choices and find the model you want more easily. For example, you have to decide if you want the bracelet you want to buy to be gold, silver or other colors. Try to choose the color of your bracelet first and then move on to the next criteria for choosing a bracelet.
Material and model
Today there is a great variety in the type of bracelets. Gold, silver, steel, titanium, brass and a few are some of these models. The material of your bracelet depends on both your personal taste and the use you want of your bracelet.
In addition to the material, choosing the overall model of the bracelet will help you in your purchase. For example, specify whether you want your bracelet to be thin or thick, locked or strapped, patterned or plain, and metal models usually look more formal and stylish, but beaded or woven models look sportier and more casual for everyday use. And friendly periods are more appropriate.
Usually the first thing people consider when shopping is price. One of the best ways to handle this is to set a budget. Of course, you should know that if you want a quality bracelet that can be used for a longer period of time, you will have to spend more money to buy it.
- 9 points that you should pay attention to when buying a watch online
2. Pay attention to your style
When you choose the right bracelet, it will help you To have a more attractive and dazzling style. Either way, choose a bracelet that has three characteristics: modern, masculine and special. Also, to choose a bracelet, it is better to know different models and according to your lifestyle and appearance style, choose a bracelet that matches your clothes.
3. Choose a bracelet that makes sense
A good bracelet can also tell a good story; For example, it can indicate success, personality, lifestyle, creativity and self-confidence. Finding a suitable bracelet will give a special effect to your style. So you can choose a model that has a meaning for you or even a symbol of something. For example, Shamballa beaded bracelets are a symbol of light, peace and perfection.
Know your size
To find your wrist size, first measure your exact wrist circumference Take, then add between 3 and 5 inches to find the original size of your wrist. If you want to give a bracelet as a gift and you do not know the exact size of that person, it is good to know that the normal size for a man's hand is between 19 and 21 cm.
5. Buy from a reputable store
To buy a quality bracelet, it is necessary to buy from a store Buy authentic. This way you can know the sales history of that store and you can be sure of the authenticity of the bracelet you choose.
- Buy these 10 models of menswear and accessories!
How to use men's bracelets in your style?
Bracelets are one of the most comfortable accessories to wear. A small strap can help make your style more attractive. To wear a bracelet, you need to consider a few simple points, which we will discuss below.
- Try to choose a model that will make your wrist look more attractive. For example, if you have a large wrist, avoid wearing very thick and wide bracelets, and if your wrist is thin, choose a model that shows it fuller.
- Your bracelet should be the right size Be. This means that there should be a small space of one or two fingers between your bracelet and your wrist to make your hand feel comfortable.
- If you wear a long-sleeved shirt, it is better to be more attractive. Keep your bracelet under the sleeves of your clothes.
- Natural materials such as leather, stone and wood are models that look better over time, and their color is such that you can easily wear them. Set with any style and model of clothing.
- When choosing a bracelet, be sure to pay attention to the position and place you want to go. For example, for a formal occasion, you can choose a thin, stylish bracelet with a dark color. You can also choose a silver or gold chain bracelet. If you care about the set of colors in your style, you can also set your bracelet with the button on the top of your dress.
- Keep a balance in your style; You do not want one hand to have several models of bracelets and the other hand to be empty! It is also not necessary to put the bracelet symmetrically on both hands. Look at yourself in the mirror so that you can fix the flaws of your style. If you suspect that it is an extra bracelet, be sure to remove it.
- If you are putting on a watch, it is best to put your bracelet in the opposite hand. Note that your watch and bracelet are different in thickness; For example, if your watch has a wide model, choose a bracelet that is thinner.
- If you like to wear several models of bracelets, you can combine different models. For example, a combination of a leather bracelet and a beaded bracelet would be attractive. But it is better to keep this combination balanced and do not have too many bracelets in your hand.
Bracelets help you to do without any special effort Have a more complete and stylish style. By following a few simple tips, you can find a bracelet that fits your style and match it with your clothes.
Sources: Fashionisers, Voylla, Trendhim, RealmenRealstyle