cabbage is one of those very tasty dishes that of course there are many different tastes about it. Some people have this food in their weekly routine and some people never go for it because they think it does not smell good. In this video of BingMag video cooking tutorials, we want to teach you How to prepare Shirazi cabbage, which not only has a wonderful aroma, but is also very delicious.
- How to prepare a special onion paste; Simple and delicious
- How to prepare embedded eggplant stew and chamber with meat
- How to prepare sour wash stew; A very tasty Gilani food
- Cabbage: 1 kg
- Minced meat: 400 G
- Rice: 3 servings
- Grated onion: 1 x Vegetables: 300 g (including more: dill, basil and leek, the same size Less amount of tarragon)
- Tarragon (if dry): 2 tablespoons
- Chickpea flour: 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric, curry powder and salt: Optional
- Animal oil: Optional
Suitable for: 4 people
Cooking time: 2 Hour
How to prepare Shirazi cabbage
Click the button below for more information.