Iranian stews have an unparalleled variety of ingredients, flavors and colors. In addition to the original stews that are cooked all over Iran (perhaps with a slight difference in raw materials) and have many fans, delicious local stews are prepared in every corner of Iran and in every city and province, each with a unique combination of different flavors and Specifically, according to the tastes of the people of that place. In this video, we have gone to the north of the country from the series of video cooking tutorials of BingMag Meg, and we want to introduce you to a very delicious Gilani stew. Join us to teach you how to prepare sour wash stew.
- How to prepare authentic vegetable stew (with tricks to fit) Delicious with kadaif noodles, grated potatoes and seed kernels
- How to prepare Kermanshahi sliced stew; A full-fledged Iranian banquet
- Slightly fried sour vegetables: 500 g
(vegetable composition includes Parsley, coriander, leeks, khalavash, cloves and mint)
- Grated garlic: 5 cloves
- Sour pomegranate paste or smoothie: 2 tablespoons
- Abghoreh or Concentrated orange juice: optional
- Chicken: 4 or 5 pieces
- Eggplant: 5 pieces
- Tomatoes: 7 pieces
- Tomato paste : 1 tablespoon
- Brewed saffron, turmeric and salt
How to prepare sour wash stew
Click the button below for more information.