To enjoy the longest night of the year as much as possible, a variety of delicious dishes are the best choice, especially those prepared with pomegranate, the most delicious fruit of the cold season. If you are a fan of variety and new experiences, you can bake other delicious cakes and sweets at home on Yalda night, in addition to other common pastries and sweets, and serve them to family members. In this video, from the series of video cooking tutorials of BingMag, we will teach you How to prepare Yalda pomegranate cake mousse, which is very delicious and everyone will love it. Do not forget to bake this cake for Yalda night.
- The easiest way to prepare delicious and beautiful chocolate and pomegranate tart
- How to prepare pomegranate soup for cold nights of the year
- Eggs at room temperature: 2
- Yogurt Stirred at room temperature: one-third of a measure
- Sugar: half a cup
- Flour: two-thirds of a cup
- Cocoa powder: a quarter of a cup
- Vanilla extract: 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Natural pomegranate juice: 1 cup
- Pastry cream: 1 cup (200 g)
- Mascarpone cheese: 1 cup
- Gelatin powder: 1 sachet (1 tablespoon)
- Honey milk or powdered sugar: 2 tablespoons (optional)
Preparation time: 2 hours
Raw materials suitable for: 6 people
Style Preparing Yalda pomegranate cake mousse
- Place the cake in a serving dish and cover the cake with a thick talc (or a metal ring) and glue the top and bottom of the talc with glue (to prevent the talc from deforming, you can also use the cake belt And place the cake belt around the cake).
- To make the mousse, pour a sachet of gelatin powder into a bowl, add 4 tablespoons of water and mix. Then place on the steamer of the kettle and let it soak.
- Pour 200 grams (or one measure) of the pastry cream that you have already taken out and mixed into the mixer like melted ice cream. Beat the cream until it forms (the time of stirring the cream depends on the power of the mixer). Be careful not to overcook the cream as it will cut the cream. Once the cream is formed, add 200 grams of mascarpone cheese to the cream and stir again to combine. At this stage, add 1 cup of natural and colorful pomegranate juice to the cream and stir the ingredients again until it is completely homogeneous. Then taste the mousse, if the sweetness was low, add 2 tablespoons of honey milk or powdered sugar and mix.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of mousse into the gelatin and mix until gelatin Fall from the heat. Then mix the gelatin quickly with the mousse, so that the gelatin does not clog.
- Now pour the mousse on the cake and flatten it and put it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours until it closes completely. Lastly, garnish the cakemousse with pomegranateseeds and mint leaves. . A platform for people who have the ability to create a variety of videos for BingMag in the "Professional Content and Image Standard". People involved in the Talent Project make money directly from Digitala by making videos for BingMag. If you think you have the talent, ability, ability, motivation and passion to make a video, join BingMagTalent.
Click the button below for more information.
Tags: how, prepare, pomegranate, cake, mousse;, best, dessert, yalda, night