One of the most original and delicious sweets in southern Iran is "Legimat". This sweet has a similar appearance to okra and is prepared in a special style in each region of the south. This sweet is prepared for different occasions, for example during Ramadan or special parties and ceremonies. In this video, we traveled to Hormozgan to learn How to prepare legumes with all its photofanes by a resident of this province. Join us.
- How to prepare Arabic breakfast (Umm Ali); Sweet and nutritious for cold days
- How to make a mini cake with chocolate coating without the need for an oven
- How to make delicious and nutty bubble bread with a surprising appearance
- Pastry flour: 2 scoops
- Whole wheat flour or Sangak flour: half a scoop
- Instant: Half a teaspoon
- Black seed: 1 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder: Half a teaspoon
- Date juice: 1 tablespoon for the dough
- Date juice: Necessary for nectar
- Lukewarm water: 1 cup or more depending on the type of flour
Suitable for: 6 people
Baking time: 2 hours
How to prepare legumes
Click the button below for more information.