Flatulence occurs when the digestive tract becomes full of air or gas. Most people describe Bloating as feeling full, stiff, or swollen. The abdomen may become swollen and stiff and sore. Flatulence is usually accompanied by pain, excessive gas, frequent burping and abdominal distention. Flatulence can affect your ability to work or participate in social activities. Bloating is common in both adults and children. If you want to find out more about bloating, stay tuned for the rest of this article. In this article from BingMag, we are going to acquaint you with the Causes and methods of treating Bloating and provide you with a list of the best foods to reduce bloating.
What is the cause of bloating?
Gas and air
Gas is the most common cause of bloating, especially after eating. When undigested food is broken down or swallowed by air, gas accumulates in the gastrointestinal tract. Everyone swallows air when eating or drinking, but some people may swallow more air; Especially if they do the following:
- Eat and drink very quickly.
- Chew gum.
- Using loose dentures.
Burping and flatulence are two methods the body uses to expel swallowed air. Delayed gastric emptying (slow gas transfer) with accumulated gas can lead to Bloating and abdominal distention.
2. Medical Causes
In some cases, Bloating may have medical causes, some of which are listed below.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn's disease
- Inability to tolerate food
- Eating disorders Eating such as anorexia nervosa
- Factors such as stress, anxiety, depression and taking some medications
High side effects may lead to To create factors that lead to gas and bloating. These factors are listed below.
- Overweight or deficiency of bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract
- accumulation of gas
- poor absorption of food and carbohydrates li>
3. Dangerous Causes Bloating can be the cause of a serious complication, including the following: Celiac disease or non-celiac gluten allergy
proper diet for Bloating
To prevent or reduce bloating, some foods should be included in the diet Add yourself and delete some others. Look for foods that are high in potassium and water. If you do not get enough potassium, your body retains excess water and sodium, which can lead to bloating.
To help digest foods that are potentially bloating, you need to eat vegetables properly. Eat cooked (not raw) and eat fresh nuts and seeds. Here are the best foods to reduce bloating.
Have you ever felt bloated after eating bread or pasta? This is because you may be allergic to gluten. One in every 100 people in the world has celiac disease. Celiac disease is a serious disease in which if a person consumes gluten, their intestinal cells are damaged. It is best to seek medical help to find out if you have celiac disease. If you find that you have celiac disease, quinoa is a great option for you, as it is gluten-free and easier to digest.
95% of cucumber is water; For this reason, cucumber is an excellent nutrient for hydration. Cucumber, because it is highly hydrating, can help increase the passage of food and cleanse the gastrointestinal tract, thereby preventing constipation, Bloating and flatulence. Cucumber also contains quercetin (a flavonoid) that can reduce gastrointestinal inflammation.
Celery is also one of the best foods to reduce bloating, because it naturally It has a lot of water. Celery is rich in water and has diuretic properties. In addition, all 6 celery stalks have 104 mg of potassium. Celery, like cucumber, contains flavonoids such as apigenin, which have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties.
Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain that breaks down protein and aids in digestion. Pineapple is low in sodium and each cup contains 180 mg of potassium. Pineapple has been shown to reduce bloating. This tropical fruit reduces intestinal inflammation. Inflammation of the gut can lead to bloating.
Yogurt contains active and live bacteria called probiotics that have been shown to improve gastrointestinal health. Yogurt also has a lot of potassium. Potassium is a micronutrient that helps fight bloating.
If you do not consume dairy products, eat kefir. This fermented beverage contains lactase, which is a type of enzyme that breaks down into lactose. Lactose is the main sugar in sugar that can cause stomach problems. One study found that drinking kefir reduced the symptoms of lactose intolerance, including bloating, abdominal pain, and gas, by 70 percent. Asparagus
A cup of asparagus contains 271 mg of potassium, which is why it is a good option to reduce bloating. Asparagus contains asparagine, a type of amino acid that acts as a diuretic. Asparagus is rich in prebiotics.
8. Bananas Bananas are known to be high in potassium; So that
an average banana has 442 mg of potassium. In a study of healthy
women, bananas were shown to significantly reduce bloating.
Researchers believe that prebiotics are responsible for the
properties of bananas in reducing bloating.
Adding tomatoes to your diet can have several benefits. Tomatoes are high in lycopene. Lycopines are antioxidants that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and are effective in treating bloating. The amount of lycopene in cooked tomatoes is higher than raw tomatoes. Tomatoes are also a good source of potassium; So an average tomato has about 292 milligrams of potassium.
Watermelon is one of the most popular summer fruits. This delicious fruit has a lot of water. In addition, one cup of watermelon contains 170 mg of potassium. By eating watermelon, Bloating will disappear. Watermelon may remove excess sodium from the body, which reduces bloating.
11. Green Tea
Green tea is a popular beverage among people who want to lose weight. Green tea is a rich source of antioxidants and has diuretic properties. One study found that green tea could reduce inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract by maintaining intestinal health.
AvocadoAvocados are a rich source of healthy fats and may help prevent bloating. Avocados, like bananas or any of the other fruits mentioned in this article, are high in potassium; A quarter of an avocado has 368 milligrams of potassium. Potassium helps flush out excess sodium and water.
Many herbs and spices, including turmeric, have anti-inflammatory properties and soothe upset stomachs. Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which has been shown to reduce inflammation and relieve many of the symptoms of inflammatory bowel syndrome.
Peppermint tea relieves stomach upset. Peppermint has anticonvulsant properties and soothes the gastrointestinal tract and reduces pain caused by bloating. Peppermint contains flavonoids that inhibit the activity of some immune system cells that may lead to bloating.
You have probably heard that ginger relieves stomach aches. Ginger in processed form loses many of its properties. Some of the ingredients in ginger, such as ginger, help the stomach release gas, which helps treat bloating. There are fruits that are rich in fiber and potassium. The minerals listed are useful for treating bloating. If you also have bloating, try the following smoothies.
Purple smoothie with kale and blackberry
This creamy smoothie is useful in relieving hunger and melting the belly. Chia seeds also have anti-inflammatory properties. Bananas, as mentioned above, reduce Bloating and almond butter provides the body with healthy fats and saturated morutine.
- Unsweetened almond milk: one cup
- Frozen blackberries: half a cup
- Chopped walnuts: a quarter cup
- Bananas: one
- Frozen kale: a handful
- Fresh mint: a handful
- Almond butter: a tablespoon
- Chia seeds: a tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder: half a tablespoon
- Vanilla extract: a few drops
- Basil to garnish: as needed
- Ice: three pieces
How to prepare
- Pulse the ingredients two to three times to blend well into a soft drink.
- Your smoothie is ready. .
- Water or milk: One cup
- Chopped pineapple Fresh or frozen: one to one and a half cups
- Fresh mint: two to four leaves
- Spinach: a handful
- Protein powder: one scoop li>
- Ice: Half to one cup
- Water or milk, chopped pineapple, fresh mint, spinach, protein powder and ice in Mix the pulse two to three times.
- Pulse the ingredients two to three times to get a soft mixture.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and enjoy drinking it./li>
3. Green detox drink
This drink with apple, lemon, cucumber, avocado, pineapple and spirulina It is prepared and has extraordinary properties for the body.
- Apples with skin: two pieces
- Chopped pineapple: two cups
- Lemon: a quarter of a
- Avocado: one
- Spirulina powder: a teaspoon li>
How to prepare
- To make this drink, first peel all the apples, cut them in half and remove the kernels. Add a quarter of a lemon juice and remove the avocado flesh.
- Now it's time to add the ingredients to the blender. Put apples, pineapples, cucumbers, lemons, avocados and spirulina powder in a blender.
- Pulse the ingredients two to three times and then pour the resulting drink into a glass.
- Your delicious smoothie is ready to eat.
- Ice: Six to eight pieces
- Frozen bananas: one li>
- Refined coffee: half a cup
- Cocoa milk: three-quarters cup
- Gluten-free oats: a quarter cup
- Chia beans: one Tablespoons
- Honey: One tablespoon
- Ice, frozen bananas, coffee, coconut milk, gluten-free barley, chia seeds And pour the honey into the blender.
- Pulse the ingredients a few times to get a soft drink.
- Transfer the drink to a glass. .
- Spinach: One cup
- Frozen bananas: One cup
- Raspberries Frozen: One and a half cups
- Strawberries Frozen: One and a half cups
- Oranges: One
- Fresh ginger powder: One teaspoon
- Coconut juice: One and a half cups
- Start by peeling the oranges. Then cut it in half and remove the cores. Now chop the oranges coarsely.
- Spinach, frozen bananas, frozen raspberries, fresh strawberries, oranges, ginger and coconut juice in a mixer of two to three pulses.
- Your smoothie It is simply present. .
- Spinach or other leafy vegetables: One cup
- Unsweetened coconut milk: Two cups
- Fresh or frozen mangoes: Two cups
- Bananas: One >
- Green apple: Half a number
- Ice: Half a cup
- Chia seeds: One tablespoon
- Flaxseed powder: One tablespoon li>
- raw cocoa powder: one tablespoon
- hemp: one tablespoon
- to make this delicious smoothie Peel a banana, grate it and cut it in half.
- Spinach or leafy vegetables, unsweetened coconut milk, frozen or fresh mango, banana, ice, chia seeds, flaxseed powder, raw cocoa powder Pour the hemp into the blender.
- Pulse the ingredients two to three times. Then pour the drink into a glass. .
- Grapefruit: half a number
- Banana: one
- Strawberries: eight
- Oats: a quarter cup
- Honey: three tablespoons
- Ice: four pieces
- Almonds: A quarter cup
- Mint: Two leaves
- Grapefruit, banana, strawberry, oats, honey, ice, almonds Beat the mint in a blender for two to three pulses to mix well.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass. .
- Banana: one
- Almond butter: one A quarter cup of chia seeds: a tablespoon of unsweetened almond milk: a quarter cup of avocado: half a cup of yogurt : Half a cup
- Peel a banana and cut it in half. Now add the halved bananas, almond butter, chia seeds, almond milk, avocado and yogurt to the blender.
- Pulse the ingredients two to three times to get a smooth mixture.
- Frozen cherries: half a cup
- Chopped mango or pineapple Frozen: a quarter cup
- Leafy vegetables: two to three cups
- Celery: two stalks
- Cucumber: one
- Protein powder : A scoop
- almond milk: a cup
- ice: a cup
- walnuts and almonds to garnish: as needed
- Frozen cherries, pineapple or mango, leafy vegetables, celery, cucumber, protein powder, milk and ice in a blender.
- Pulse ingredients in two to three pulses Stir.
- Transfer the smoothie to a bowl and add some walnuts and almonds. .
- coarsely chopped kale: one cup
- coconut water: one cup
- ice: one-third cup li>
- Frozen bananas: a number of different frozen berries : One cup
- Coconut milk: Half a cup
- Chopped walnuts: Two tablespoons
- Hemp: One tablespoon
- Coconut flakes : A tablespoon
- Frozen bananas, berries, coconut milk, chopped walnuts, hemp and coconut flakes in a blender.
- After squeezing the ingredients a few times, pour the smoothie into a bowl. .
- Medium carrots: two
- Raisins: two teaspoons
- Almond butter: one teaspoon
- Protein powder: one scoop
- Cinnamon powder: one-eighth teaspoon
- Nutmeg: the tip of a teaspoon li>
- Turmeric powder: a teaspoon
- Ice: one and a half cups
- Carrots after they are good Wash, peel and coarsely chop.
- Add chopped carrots with raisins, almond butter, protein powder, cinnamon, turmeric powder, nutmeg and ice to blender.
- Pulse the ingredients two to three times. Noosh Jan.
- Eating foods that contain compounds such as sugar alcohol and fiber that are fermented in the large intestine.
- Inability to tolerate food Such as lactose intolerance or fructose intolerance
- Swallowing excess air
- Increased fluid in the intestines
- Intestinal microbiome imbalance or bacterial ecosystem
2. Pineapple and Mint Smoothie
Mint and pineapple suppress appetite and have anti-inflammatory properties. This smoothie not only tastes great, but also helps you treat bloating. This drink cleanses the body and is also useful in weight loss.
How to prepare
4. Cocoa Milk Smoothie
Eat this attractive smoothie to get healthy fats, fiber and protein. Follow the steps below to make this smoothie.
How to prepare
5. Smoothies with oranges, berries and spinach
Berries are a rich source of antioxidants. Antioxidants are compounds that fight free radicals. Ginger is useful in treating bloating.
How to prepare
6. Spinach and Coconut Milk Smoothie
This smoothie not only helps eliminate bloating, but is also helpful in burning fat.
how to prepare
7. Grapefruit smoothie
Grapefruit is one of the great citrus fruits for fighting high blood pressure. In addition, it is excellent in the fight against high blood pressure.
8. Smoothie with Almond Butter, Banana and Avocado
Almond butter contains heart-healthy fats. The chia seeds used in this smoothie contain fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
How to prepare
9. Bowl of smoothies with frozen cherries and leafy vegetables
This smoothie contains a variety of fruits and vegetables and is therefore a great choice for a variety of vitamins and minerals. The walnuts and almonds used in this smoothie bowl provide protein to the body.
How to prepare
10. Kiwi Smoothie
Eating just one kiwi will meet more than 100% of your body's daily requirement of vitamin C and you will get plenty of fiber.
How to prepare
This smoothie is very easy to make. Add the kiwi, chopped kale, coconut water and ice to the blender. Pulse the ingredients two to three times and then pour into a glass.
11. Smoothie bowl with banana and berry
The fruits used in this smoothie bowl fight fat. Bananas give a lot of potassium to the body and therefore are effective in treating bloating.
How to prepare
12. Carrot Smoothie
Carrots contain a lot of water and therefore keep you full for a long time. In addition, it contains a variety of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. The turmeric used in this smoothie helps digestion.
How to prepare
methods for treating Bloating
Here are some helpful tips to reduce bloating.
Identify the cause of Bloating
Many people feel that Bloating is caused by excess gas in the gut. Gases such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and methane enter the stomach through ingestion of air and fermentation of food in the large intestine. Increased gas in the intestines can lead to bloating. The reason for this is as follows.
. . .
. . . .
. . . . .
. . . . .
14 . . . .
18 30 . . . . .
25 38 . . .
6 8.5 (1.5 2 ) .
. . . .. . .
bloating, causes, treatment, methods, proper, diet