Tired of moles on your face and thinking of a painless and easy solution to remove it? If so, you know that this is possible. Some people may think that moles make their face beautiful; This is despite the fact that some people consider it ugly. In today's article in Digistyle Magazine, we are going to help you get rid of moles on your face. In this article, we are going to introduce you to 23 wonderful home tricks for removing moles. First of all, we will tell you what a mole is, what causes it and how to prevent the formation of a mole. Stay with us until the end of this article.
What is a mole?
Moles are pigments that appear as dark spots on the skin. Moles form on the top and bottom of the skin. Moles usually appear on the face, neck, arms and legs. In some cases, moles appear under the nails, on the scalp and toes. The color, shape, and size of moles vary from person to person. Spots usually appear in red, black, brown, and pink. Some moles are smooth. While other types are prominent (moles).
What is the cause of moles on the skin?
The following are the causes of moles on the skin.
- Overactive melanocytes, or skin melanin-producing cells, produce excess melatonin in the body, which can lead to moles.
- Moles are usually caused by overexposure to sunlight. Arise. Pigments of skin cells spread to other parts of the body, leading to the formation of moles.
- Excessive activity of the sebaceous glands, or sebaceous glands, can also lead to moles. The resulting mole is usually yellow and looks rough when you touch it.
- Some moles have been around since birth. However, a number of moles appear due to hormonal changes during puberty and pregnancy.
Natural solutions for removing moles
Home methods for removing moles As we introduce below, they are painless, easy and cheap. You will experience fewer side effects after using the following tricks.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a useful combination with a variety of uses. The acidity of apple cider vinegar dries the mole. This causes the mole to close and eventually disappear.Ingredients
- Apple cider vinegar
- Wound adhesive
Continue this treatment until you get rid of your moles.
2. Biscuits and castor oil
Castor oil and biscuits can help remove moles naturally. Baking soda dries the mole and castor oil helps the healing process. This oil does not allow the mole to leave any stains.
This homemade trick may lead to skin inflammation. Keep in mind that inflammation and redness go away over time.Ingredients
- Soda: Half a teaspoon
- Castor oil: Two to three drops
- Wound adhesive
Repeat this method every night.
3. Banana peel
Banana peel contains enzymes and natural acids, including oxalic acid and Name ascorbic acid. These compounds help to remove moles.Ingredients
- Banana peel
- Adhesive tape
Continue this homemade trick to get rid of your moles.
40. Frankincense Oil
Frankincense oil is a useful essential oil. The astringent properties of frankincense oil tighten the skin around the mole and absorb excess fat. Applying the following method will cause the formation of scabs and eventually the disappearance of moles.Ingredients
- Frankincense essential oil: one to two drops
Apply frankincense oil on your mole and let it stay on the mole for a while.How often?
Repeat the application of frankincense oil on the mole three to four times a day to get results.
Garlic is another useful ingredient for removing moles. Regular use of garlic will get rid of your mole very quickly. Rubbing garlic paste on the mole can cause the scab to form and disappear.
Do not touch the scab when it is scaly. ul>
- Garlic: one clove
- Cotton cloth: one piece
- Crush one clove of garlic well to form a paste.
- Apply the resulting paste on the mole and let the dough stay on the mole overnight.
- Cover the area with a piece of cotton cloth.
- The next morning in the area Wash. How often?
- Apply a drop of iodine directly on the mole.
- Be sure to lubricate the area around the mole with Vaseline to protect it. How often?
- Lemon juice
- Adhesive tape
- Dip cotton in lemon juice and place it on the mole .
- Hold the cotton on the mole with duct tape.
- Let the mixture rest on the area for 20 minutes. How often?
- Oregano oil: one to two drops
- Castor oil: one to two drops
- Take a bowl and mix oregano oil and castor oil in it.
- Apply the mixture on the mole and do not wash it. Once in a while?
- Tea Tree Oil
- Dip the cleanser into a good amount of tea tree oil and apply
it to the mole and surrounding areas. Once in a while?
Use this effective natural trick two to three times a day for a few weeks.
Potatoes for Mole Removal
The bleaching compounds in potatoes help lighten the mole and eventually get rid of it.Ingredients
- Potatoes: A Small Piece
- Rub a slice of potato on the mole for one to two minutes.
- Let the potato juice stay on the area for a long time.
- You can also put a small piece of potato on the mole and cover the area with a bandage. Let the potatoes sit on the mole for 4 to 7 days. When a potato rots, the mole goes away. How often?
- Virgin Coconut Oil
- 35% hydrogen peroxide solution: as needed
- Eraser: a number
- Turmeric: a teaspoon
- Vitamin C tablets: one
- Honey: A few drops
- Crush vitamin C tablets and pour them into a bowl.
- Add turmeric powder to tablets Add crushed vitamin C. Pour the honey into a bowl and mix the ingredients well to form a paste.
- Apply the paste on the mole and let it rest on the area for 15 to 20 minutes to dry naturally. li>
- Rinse the affected area with water. How often?
- Fresh aloe vera gel
- Cotton bandage
- Wash and dry the affected area with water.
- Apply aloe vera gel on the mole.
- Cover the affected area with a cotton swab.
- Let the gel stay on the mole for two to three hours. Then wash the area with water. How often?
- Flaxseed oil: two to three drops
- Honey: two to three drops
- Combine flaxseed oil and honey and apply the mixture on the mole.
- Let the mixture sit on the mole for about an hour. Then wash the area with water. How often?
- Coriander leaves: a quarter cup
- Water: as needed
- Place the resulting paste on the mole.
- Wait 10 minutes. Then wash your face with water. How often?
- Raw honey
- Apply honey on the mole and cover the area with a bandage.
- Let the honey stay on the mole for an hour. Then remove the bandage from the affected area.
- Rinse the area around the mole with water. How often?
- 16 effective home tricks for immediate healing of pimples
- Fresh Dandelion Root: One Piece
- Remove the dandelion milk extract and apply it undiluted on the mole.
- Apply the extract on the affected area for about an hour. Then wash that area.
- If you can not find fresh dandelion root, make a paste with dried dandelion root and apply it on the mole.
- You can also use the stem. Rub the dandelion on the mole several times a day and wash the area after an hour. How often?
- Onion: A quarter cup
- Grate the onion and squeeze it until it juices.
- Apply the mixture on the mole and let it stay on the mole for an hour.
- Finally, wash the area with water. Every once in a while ?
- Cabbage: a few pieces
Apply this home remedy several times a week for three weeks to achieve the desired result.
Iodine is an effective compound for removing moles. Regular use of iodine will eliminate moles.
Do not eat any type of iodine designed for topical use, as it is toxic and can cause a variety of problems. It becomes the health of the body. If you experience a burning sensation after topical iodine use, stop using this method.Ingredients
Apply the above solution twice a day for a week to remove the mole.
7. Lemon juice
Lemon juice has astringent and whitening properties. After using the home method, the mole fades and eventually disappears.Ingredients
Use the above method once or twice a day.
8. Oregano oil
Oregano oil has antioxidant and healing properties and is used to remove warts. This essential oil is also excellent for removing moles.Ingredients
Use this natural method two to three times a day to achieve the result you want.
9. Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has been used for centuries to treat skin problems such as warts and moles. Tea tree oil has astringent properties and ultimately removes moles. This homemade trick will not cause any side effects such as burning and staining.Ingredients
Use the above method twice a day to completely remove the mole.
11. Coconut oil
Coconut oil improves skin texture and hydrates the skin. This oil helps you get rid of your mole.Ingredients
Put one or two drops of virgin coconut oil on Stain the mole and let it stay on the mole long enough.How often?
Repeat the above trick every morning and night.
12. Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide is commonly used to treat skin problems such as age spots and freckles. This compound disinfects the affected area and brightens the skin, thereby removing dark spots and moles.Ingredients
Dip the eraser into a solution of hydrogen peroxide and apply it to the mole.How often?
Use hydrogen peroxide solution on the mole three to four times a day.
Vitamin C helps remove moles. Turmeric also helps the skin healing process. This combination makes sure that no spots remain on your skin after removing the mole.Ingredients
Use this home remedy twice a day.
14. Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera is a soothing and healing compound. This miraculous plant contains various tannins, enzymes, vitamins and minerals that help maintain healthy skin. This quick home trick will not work for you; So be patient and repeat the use of aloe vera gel to get rid of your mole.Ingredients
Twice a day is enough to use this method.
15. Flaxseed oil
Flaxseed oil to improve skin texture and get rid of freckles and blemishes Is used. This useful oil can be effective in removing moles. Flaxseed oil contains fatty acids that have wound healing properties.Ingredients
Use the above mixture twice a day to remove moles.
16. Coriander leaves
Coriander leaves have astringent properties. When you apply the following mixture on your skin, you feel cool first and then warm. Coriander leaves help to remove moles.Ingredients
Repeat the above procedure every day for about two weeks to achieve the desired result.
Using honey is a relatively inexpensive and effective way to remove moles. Honey is usually used to treat various skin problems, because it has antioxidant, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties. About a week after using the following solution, you will achieve the desired result.Ingredients
Use this method several times a day.
18. Dandelion Root
Dandelion is very effective in removing moles. Dandelion root and stem extract has cleansing properties and can remove moles and help heal wounds, pimples and even warts.
Use this method two to three times a day to get rid of your mole.
19. Onion juice
Using onion juice is a painless treatment for mole removal. The natural acids in onion juice cause the mole to heal in a few days. Using onion juice is safe; Unless you are allergic to it.Ingredients
Repeat the above home trick two to three times a day.
Cabbage contains a lot of vitamin C and can dry the mole and cause the mole to be removed.Ingredients
Use this method several times a day to get rid of your mole.
21. Pineapple Juice
Pineapple contains a lot of citric acid that can be effective in removing moles. Regular consumption of pineapple juice weakens the mole and completely removes it.Ingredients
- Pineapple: one piece
Apply the above trick several times a day.
22. Grapefruit kernel extract
Grapefruit kernel extract is an astringent compound and contains antioxidants such as vitamin E. Grapefruit, because of its astringent properties, eventually removes moles. Its antioxidant properties also help to heal the skin.Ingredients
- Grapefruit kernel extract: One to two drops
Use the above trick two to three times a day.
23. Fig Stem
Fig stem water acts as a exfoliating compound and removes moles from the roots.
Keep in mind fig extract may lead to To dermatitis. Apply the extract exactly on the mole and not the target area.Ingredients
- Fig stalk: one piece
Repeat this home trick three times a day.
Is there a way to prevent moles?
You can use the following effective tricks to prevent the formation of moles.
1. Do not expose to sunlight
Prolonged exposure to sunlight stimulates melatonin production and leads to the formation of moles. Try not to expose your skin to direct sunlight. As much as possible, do not leave the house from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., when the sun's rays are at their strongest. Do not forget to wear a brimmed hat and sunglasses.
2. Use sunscreen
Apply a high SPF sunscreen to your skin before you leave the house. Keep in mind that the sunscreen you use should have an SPF of at least 30. Apply sunscreen on your face about 30 minutes before going out. Repeat the use of sunscreen every two hours, because the sunscreen loses its effectiveness after two to three hours.
3. Examine your moles
Check the condition of the moles on your skin once a month, and if you notice any changes, be sure to see a dermatologist to make sure your moles are not at risk and your moles are not cancerous. Uneven color and changes in the size and shape of the mole are some of the symptoms that you should see a dermatologist if you notice them.
4. Exfoliate Your Skin
Regular exfoliation of the skin can help prevent recurrence of moles. Accumulation of large amounts of dead skin cells on the skin can block skin pores and abnormal skin function. The result is the formation of a mole. .
- . . . .
- . . . .
- . .
. . . 23 . . . .
Source: style craze a>