Most people think they need something like the following options for a complete, rewarding exercise:
- Lots of time (at least an hour)
- A complete fitness club with all the features and weights and equipment
- Aerobic fitness machines
Although many People believe this, but it does not always take a lot of time and money to stay healthy and fit. If you do not go to the gym like many others and have given up exercising altogether because you do not have these facilities, we have good news for you!
In fact, you only exercise at home and at home. You can get results in the shortest time. Home exercise that does not require special equipment can be the best option for those who do not have enough time to exercise or do not want to spend a lot of money to buy sports equipment or join a fitness club.
In today's post we want Examine exercise at home, proper exercise movements, and introduce three 10-minute exercise programs. The key to getting results with these exercises is to take short breaks between each movement and perform the movements correctly and without problems.
The following programs are the best solution for you that only They need 10 minutes. Therefore, you will no longer have an excuse not to exercise. With the help of these exercises, you can improve your health and stay away from various problems and diseases. So stay tuned.
6 weight training exercises; The best options for exercising at home
Before considering 10-minute exercise programs, Here are six basic exercise routines that are good options for exercising at home.
Scott's movement focuses on the leg and hip muscles. To perform this movement:
- How to perform Scott's movement correctly? (The most common mistakes you should know)
2. Swedish Swimming
Swedish swimming focuses on strengthening the chest and arm muscles. In addition, it is a good option for training the focus muscles. To perform this movement:
If this movement is difficult for you and you can not do it, you can slightly adjust it to fit your body. For example, put your knees on the floor to put less pressure on your arms.
- The best exercises to strengthen your chest muscles (with 3 programs to start)
3. Reverse Long
Types of long movements can be great for strengthening the muscles of the legs, buttocks and abdomen. To perform this movement:
A great way to add aerobic exercise to your routine is to do a squat. This movement puts a little pressure on the body and causes it to warm up and increase the heart rate. You can increase the pressure of this movement by increasing your speed. To perform this movement:
- Lower that leg and raise the other leg.
- Do this with a proper rhythm to increase your heart rate.
- Lie on the floor with your hands behind your back.
- Raise your legs and bend your knees so that your legs are like the surface of a table. Straighten.
- Now bring your chest to your knees and lift your shoulders and buttocks off the ground at the same time.
- Gently lower yourself to the floor so that your elbows and heels are on the ground. This is a repetition of the double crunch movement. Be careful not to put pressure on your neck; Only the abdominal muscles should do all the work.
- The best exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles (except lying down!)
- Place your arms and legs on the floor and spread them shoulder-width apart and plank.
- Bring one knee to the chest and the muscles Engage the abdomen.
- Move the legs without pausing and bring the other leg to the chest.
- Keep the shoulders and arms still while performing this movement.
- Calculate the left and right leg movements as one repetition for the following programs.
- What is Planck movement and what are the benefits for strengthening the abdominal muscles?
- Scott: 30 seconds of exercise, 30 seconds of rest
- Reverse Long: 30 Seconds Training, 30 Seconds Rest
- Double Crunch: 30 Seconds Training, 30 Seconds Rest
- Climber: 30 seconds of practice, 30 seconds of rest
- Putting : 60 seconds
- Swedish swimming: 30 seconds practice, 30 seconds rest
- Long: 30 seconds practice, 30 seconds rest
- Sit: 60 seconds li>
- Double Crunch: 8 Repetitions
- Reverse Long: 8 Repetitions
- Scott: 8 repetitions
- Climber: 8 repetitions
- Comprehensive review of the best strategies and exercises for weight loss
- The most important points for Exercise at home without a club and trainer
- What is Tabata and how does it help to lose weight?
- What is an explosive workout to burn belly fat and how should it be done?
- The best home exercises to strengthen the legs and burn fat without the need for equipment
- 19 simple tricks to increase physical activity and exercise more
- Introducing the Home Workout app; Exercise at home without equipment
- 14 home exercises that you can easily do indoors
5. Double crunch
Double crunch focuses on the upper and lower abdomen, so it is a great option for strengthening the abdominal muscles. To perform this movement:
Climber's movement is low intensity and is a good aerobic exercise to strengthen the central muscles. To perform this movement:
3 10-minute exercise program at home
Exercise program number 1
Do all the exercises in a row, in rotation and twice for 10 minutes.
Exercise Plan No. 2
Do all the exercises in a row, in rotation and twice for 10 minutes.
Exercise plan number 3
Set a timer for 10 minutes. Do 4 training moves in a row and see how many rounds you can repeat this cycle in 10 minutes. Over time, you should try to increase the repetition of each cycle and break your record.
These 3 programs are for the average. Therefore, you need to adjust them to suit your body and fitness level. The following tips can help you do this:
Simple: If you are new to the job, it is best to start slowly and focus more on performing the correct movements and body shape. Be. Hurrying can lead to injuries and many other problems, so be sure to be careful. If these programs, which are timed for some movements, lead to jerks and lose shape, worry about time and instead do each timed move for 10 to 15 repetitions.
Medium: For exercise, you should follow a program that includes 30 seconds of exercise and 30 seconds of rest.
Advanced: If you want to increase the pressure of exercise Do more, take 45 seconds to exercise, and rest for only 15 seconds. ul>
Although many people believe that to stay healthy and fit you need a variety of fitness clubs and exercise equipment, you can exercise at home without equipment. And enjoy the benefits.
In fact, by exercising at home, you not only save money, but also waste less time and have no excuse for not having enough time and being busy. The exercise movements we examined are the best way to exercise at home. With the help of these exercises, you can make a great and efficient plan.
But if you do not know how to prepare a workout plan, you can get help from the 3 options we have considered. By using intermittent and stress training, these programs can warm up your body in a short period of time, increase your heart rate, increase calorie burning, and also protect your body muscle mass.
Therefore, Considering your level of fitness and consulting a doctor and being aware of your physical condition, include these programs in your daily routine and get the best results in the shortest time. Apart from this, for exercising at home, you can also read the following articles and plan better:
Source: Dr. Ax