One of the creators of Call of Duty Vanguard, Beenox, has released the details of this game to run on a computer. Information on its size, suggested system requirements, minimum system requirements and more was released on Monday.
People who pre-purchased the game on Battle.net can download it now . Of course, it has not yet been able to experience it until it is officially released. Call of Duty Vanguard will be released on November 5th. The required space was also confirmed by Activision last week.
Also, the release information of this game was released along with its first season. The first season of Call of Duty will start on 11 Azar. Varzon's new map called Caldera will be released on the same date for this game.
Call of Duty is one of the most important games in this franchise. Vanguard can return the Call of Duty to its heyday, given the time period he refers to. On the other hand, with the release of Battlefield 2042, the competition between these two first-person shooter franchises has become very intense. Of course, according to the different styles of these two (one old mode and the other near future) can be easily chosen between them.
Image of Vanguard gameplay
What is the system required for Vanguard?
- Minimum : Windows 10
- Recommended : Windows 10 or 11 (latest version available)
- Minimum : Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Recommended : Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Suitable for competition: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Best Possible: Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Minimum: 8 Gigabyte
- Recommended: 12 GB
- Competitive and best possible: 16 GB
Picture of the characters in this game
- Multiplayer and zombies only: 36 GB
- Total game: 61 GB
- Minimum : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Recommended : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Competitive : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Best Possible: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
Competitive means you have at least 60 frames per second Get. By doing this, you will have the experience of a smooth game and you can show the right reaction to the behavior of the enemies. Experience the possible mode. Of course, it may not be as competitive as fluency, but it is not as good as its beauty. You can lower the graphics in this mode and experience very high frame rates.