Sales of Persona 5 games exceeded 7 million copies

According to the latest published statistics, the sales of Persona 5 along with all its spin-offs such as Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight have exceeded 7.22 million copies. .

BingMag.com Sales of Persona 5 games exceeded 7 million copies

According to the latest published statistics, the sales of Persona 5 along with all its spin-offs such as Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight have exceeded 7.22 million copies. .

The published report from Sega Sammy for 2022 is now available, and it gives the sales numbers of its various IPs between April 1, 2021 and March 31, 2022, in general. In this report, Persona 5, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight and Persona 5 Scramble have sold 7.22 million copies worldwide. This number of copies of sales does not include the sales of Persona 5 Royale on Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and PC, as the game was released in October of this year on the mentioned platforms.

BingMag.com Sales of Persona 5 games exceeded 7 million copies

This report also shows the sales statistics of this game in different countries. Considering that, it seems that only 23% of these sales were made in Japan and the other 77% of the total sales were in other countries, which is remarkable in its own way. On the other hand, the total sales of the Persona series have reached 15.5 million copies, of which 46.6% belong to the fifth version of this role-playing series. In the meantime, the total sales of the Shin Megami Tensei collection has reached 19 million copies. This shows that the Persona series of games are very vital to this series.

Persona 5 was released by Atlus in 2016 for PlayStation 3 and 4 and was met with praise from critics and players. In this role-playing game, the story takes place in modern-day Tokyo and tells the story of a high school student who goes by the nickname Joker. After being falsely accused, he is transferred to a new school.

BingMag.com Sales of Persona 5 games exceeded 7 million copies

During the school year, he and the students They get a special power and become a group called Phantom Thieves of Hearts. They discover a supernatural realm born out of humanity's unconscious desires to steal the ugly intentions from the hearts of adults. An improved version of this game with new content and titled Persona 5 Royale was released in 2019 for PlayStation 4.

Persona 5 Royale is now available on PlayStation 8 and 9th generation consoles, Xbox, Nintendo Switch. and personal computers are available.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *