Love in movies is often associated with youth and freshness. The main characters, in the first place, fall in love with a high school friend or their best friend in college or their best friend. The romance genre is full of teens and young adults, but a smaller subset of these films is intended for older couples.
There are far fewer romance films about the romantic lives of older characters, but there are great examples anyway. Which often look prettier than older actors due to the experience of older actors. There is basically no complexity in high school romance, but adult romance stories often carry the pervasive message that you do not have to be young to find love, try something new, and do it.
- Top 30 fantasy films in the history of cinema; From Lord of the Rings to Ghibli Classics
- From new romance films to the best Iranian male actors; The best of art and cinema
- 10 movies and series that you should see if you like sci-fi memory film
10. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel )
- Director: John Madden
- Actors: Judy Dench , Bill Neggy, Two Patel
- Year of Publication: 2011
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 78 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the movie: 7.3 out of 10
A collection of the most beloved old British actors In this romantic comedy, they gather to spend their retirement trip in a luxurious hotel in India. Eventually, they become fascinated by this rural residence and find that they are more alike than they thought.
If this movie was about young travelers, you should have expected romantic dates and infidelity. The plot of this film, which focuses on retirees, is almost the same, because they fall in love with India and in some cases, with each other, and this new comedy script tries to remind viewers that life does not diminish when they reach retirement age. . The characters fall in love with each other and fall out of love, and the film argues that an older person, regardless of age, can still repeat the same wrong decisions that young people make about love.
9. Mama Mia! (! Mamma Mia )
- Director: Philida Lloyd
- Actors: Meryl Streep, Pierce Brusnan, Amanda Seyfried
- Year of Publication: 2008
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 55 out of 100
- Score IMDb to the film: 6.4 out of 10
The story of the film is told on beautiful islands in Greece and the soundtrack is one of the best pieces of the Swedish pop group. Made by eBay. So it is not surprising that Mama Mia! It is very popular in the romantic genre. The wedding of young Sophie and Sky is at the heart of the story, but it is Sophie's mother's love life that makes the film so memorable. Sophie, who wants to know who her father is, invites three men to her wedding because she realizes Each of them has been in contact with her mother during her pregnancy. Trapped on the island with her old memories, Donna has to face the three, and in a fascinating adventure, she finally falls in love with one of them. Donna's romantic troubles occupy most of the film, and the most memorable moments of this work are related to her sequences and one of her former loves.
8. Love the Coopers ( Love The Coopers )
- Director: Jesse Nelson
- Actors: Diane Keaton, Olivia Wilde , John Goodman
- Year of Publication: 2015
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 18 out of 100
- IMDb rating to movie: 5.8 out of 10
This movie is a common story for a couple to romance It is old and has multi-generational actors, and throughout the story, we see love between teenage, old and adult characters. In Love with Coopers, the story of four generations of a family is intertwined at Christmas. It's Charlotte, the parents who are on the verge of divorce. Watching them fall in love again as their children and grandchildren gather for Christmas is enjoyable and hilarious, and it is so engaging that it distracts the audience from the presence of young Timothy Shalami in the project.
7. My Big Fat Greek Wedding ( My Big Fat Greek Wedding )
- Director: Joel Zwick
- Actors: Nia Verdalus, John Corbett, Lynn Kazan
- Year of Publication: 2002
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 76 out of 100 >
- IMDb rating for movie: 6.6 out of 10
Tula and Yan, The characters of my big Greek wedding lover are not old, but they find their true love a little late. Tula's father is constantly teased because of Tula's age and lack of prospects for marriage, and his love story is different from that of young people just starting out.
When Tula finds Jan, his hopes are dashed. He comes to life, gains a new perspective on life, and begins to recover, not only because of this man, but also to expand his horizons and escape from the daily routine in which he is caught. The film shows that there is no specific time to find love, but the more important message is that it is never too late to change your life.
6. ( Hampstead )
- Director: Joel Hopkins
- Actors: Diane Keaton, Brendan Gleeson, James Norton
- Year of Publication: 2017
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 43 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the movie: 6.1 out of 10
Humpstead is based on real events and is a story about determination And it shows the unexpected love between Diane Keaton and Brendan Gleeson that comes to life with an unusual date. The American widow meets the man at the Hampstead Medical Center and helps him get out of his predicament. It is used. Two people from completely different worlds come together to fight for the same goal and at the same time, they fall in love. The theme of the film, with the help of beautiful images of London neighborhoods, makes the film a delicate and sensual work.
5. The Notebook )
- Director: Nick Cassavets
- Actors: Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams, James Garner
- Year of Publication: 2004
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 53 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the film: 7.8 out of 10
Diary of a classic work in the romantic and certainly lovable genre. The most adapted is Nick Cassavets, who tells the story of organic love and Nova from their youth to the last moments of their lives as an elderly couple. In recent days, Organic has suffered from dementia and lives in a nursing home. The non-linear story connects the film in a wonderful way. Although most of the film takes place with the couple's younger version, it's bigger and bigger that when their love story ends bitterly, they provoke the viewer the most emotional reaction.
4. Our Souls At Night )
- Director: Ritch Butter
- Actors: Robert Redford, Jane Fonda, Bruce Dern
- Year of Publication: 2017
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 89 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movies: 6.9 out of 10
Old movie legends, Robert Redford and Jane Fonda starred in Netflix's Our Soul at Night, and despite the sad circumstances that brought them together, they show a beautiful aspect of older couples' romance.
The theme of the film is about a relationship. It's a bargain that bears no resemblance to the movie Dedicated to All the Boys I Loved, but anyway, using this concept for an older couple is interesting but shocking. Lewis and Eddie, who have lost their wives, accidentally fall in love with someone they only want to be alone with, and no more.
3. Supernova ( Supernova )
- Director: Harry McQueen
- Actors: Colin Firth, Stanley Tochi, James Dreyfuss
- Year of Publication: 2020
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 89 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the movie: 6.9 out of 10
The recently released supernova tear movie is a beautiful narrative with Colin Firth and Stanley Tochi play in a love story. This work is a common story in modern cinema, but in a more realistic way.
This film is comparable to works such as Bakht Parishan and I Before You. The relationship between poison and ryegrass changes with ryegrass dementia, and of course this is a problem it already has. The transformation of their relationship and Sam's care for him turns the film into a deeply moving work that is not just a strange romance, but a real and compassionate love.
2. One has to come short ( Something's Gotta Give )
- Director: Nancy Myers
- Actors: Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Amanda Pete
- Year of Publication: 2003
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 72 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 6.7 out of 10
In movie, one must be short, Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton present one of the most beloved love stories of older people and prove that love can always be found again or even for the first time and beyond your youth. Harry, 63, has a strong interest in young women, but suddenly and surprisingly falls in love with Erica, the nervous mother of his friend.
But Harry and Erica are great for each other. They both love Paris, eat pancakes at night, and stubbornly refuse to admit their mistake that initially separates them. This movie is a classic romance between enemies and lovers, because Harry and Erica fall in love from pure hatred, and the movie shows that a successful and lasting love story is not only for the young generation.
1. Letters To Juliet ( Letters To Juliet )
- Director: Gary Winnick
- Actors: Amanda Seyfried, Vanessa Redgrave , Franco Nero
- Year of Publication: 2010
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 42 out of 100
- IMDb rating to movie: 6.5 out of 10
It's never too late for true love and letters to Juliet, more than any other film, supports this theme. Sophie, a journalist, leaves her fianc on her honeymoon in Italy to find Claire's old love, Lorenzo. During the journey, Claire's proud granddaughter falls in love with Sophie, but the heartwarming part of the story is where Claire and Lorenzo finally reunite after losing each other in their youth and starting a family. This incident does not weaken the power of their previous love, but shows that they are both beautiful in their own way. The actors in Claire and Lorenzo, Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero, have been in love before (they both met on the stage of the musical Camelot in 1967), which gives this romance a special emotional resonance.>