Kate Winslet is one of the most respected and talented actors of her generation and has been working at the highest level of cinema for more than 25 years. He began his career working with Peter Jackson on the 1994 crime thriller Heavenly Creatures. Winslet then went into classic literary pieces and then into stories by modern writers, collaborating with some of the greatest directors of his day. , James Cameron on the Titanic, Richard Eyre on the Iris, Michel Gondry on the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Todd Field on the Little Children, Steven Daldry on the book "The Reader" and Danny Boyle have been nominated for an Academy Award by Steve Jobs and once won it.
I am a working class who is very lucky. "Being in a position to try out for a big role at the age of 17, let alone appearing in the film itself, was not going to happen to anyone with the Winslet surname."
The English actor's next role, before his expected appearance as Renal in Avatar 2, as one of the narrators of the anime Naya, will be the legend of the Golden Dolphin (Naya Legend of the Golden Dolphin). Winslet also has two films in the pre-production stage; Lee from Ellen Coras and fake! (Fake!) By Scott Zee. Burns. Before we look at his top 10 cartoons, here are some of his top charts.
- In Finding Neverland
Here's a look at the top 10 portraits of the 46-year-old English star:
10. Nancy Coen in Carnage
- Product: > 2011
- Director: Roman Polanski
- Actors: Kate Winslet, Judy Foster
- 70 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 61 out of 100
- Scene that proves Winslet's brilliance: The drunkenness
of Polanski's black comedy, which is being prosecuted for child
abuse in the United States, may not be pleasant to some, but the
acting of its brilliant actors may not be acceptable to viewers.
Winslet played one of four stunning games with Judy Foster and John
C. Riley and Christopher Waltz star in this film.
The film tells the story of the parents of two children who have a physical conflict. The audience gradually identifies with these parents and the conflicts in their lives that go beyond the conflict between the two children. Winslet and his colleague Judy Foster were nominated for Golden Globes, but confusion over whether to play the lead or the supporting cast led to a split vote and they lost the Oscar.
9 . Mary Aning in Ammonite
- Product: 2020
- Director: Francis Lee
- Actors: Kate Winslet, Sorsha Ronan
- strong Raton Tomitosis Score: 69 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 72 out of 100
- Scene that proves Winslet's brilliance: Treating Charlotte.
Despite conflicting opinions about the film itself, Winslet's love affair as an introverted fossil hunter with a newcomer is one of the film's unmistakable strengths. He immerses the audience in the life of his character, his family, and his previous love stories. h2> 8. Ophelia in Hamlet
- Product: 1996
- Director: Kenneth Branagh
- Actors: Kate Winslet, Julie Christie
- Raton Tomitose Score: 95 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 67 out of 100
- Scene that proves Winslet's brilliance:
Mariana Dashwood in Sense and Sensibility
- Product : 1995
- Director: Ang Lee
- Actors: Kate Winslet, Emma Thompson
- Raton Tomitose Score: 97 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 84 out of 100
- Scene that Winslet shines on Proves: Willoughby
Jane Austen's remake of the story is often cited as a turning point in the director's career, Ang Lee, but Kate Winslet's brilliance as Mariana Dashwood, daughter 16 years old and idealistic can not be ignored. The play nominated Winslet for the first time, and it was likely that Winslet would have won an Academy Award, especially if she had not taken home the Oscar for Mighty Aphrodite, especially since she also won the Actors Guild Award for her brilliant acting.
6. Juliet Holm in Heavenly Creatures
- Product: <1994
- Director: Peter Jackson
- Cast: Kate Winslet, Milani Linsky
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 93 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 86 out of 100
- Scene that proves Winslet's brilliance He says: Teacher's animal
It is hard to accept that Winslet's role in this film is his first cinematic role. From the very beginning, Winslet shines brightly and promises cinema lovers the birth of a great actor. Winslet finds his character in the dark, but still brilliant, and incorporates it into every single word and gesture. And this is a great pity, because the list of Oscar nominees that year was not so impressive. It was only the London Critics Circle and the Empire Awards that year that chose Winslet as one of their top performers.
Joanna Hoffman in Steve Jobs
- Product: </2015>
- Director: Danny Boyle
- Cast: Kate Winslet, Michael Fassbender
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 85 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 82 out of 100
- Scene that proves Winslet's brilliance "Joanna
threatens to resign." As a trusted marketing manager, Danny Boyle
delves into three important areas of the life of Apple co-founder.
She was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress
for her brilliance and was close to winning her second Academy
Award for her Golden Globe and BAFTA, but Alicia Vikander snatched
the Oscar for The Danish Girl. I wish Vicander the lead role would
be nominated in the same field as the lead actress, not the
4. Rose Dwight Bucketer on Titanic
- Product: 1997
- Director: James Cameron
- Cast: Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio
- Raton Tomitose Score: 89 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 75 out of 100
- Scene that proves Winslet's brilliance : Return to the Titanic.
The role that made Winslet a superstar was James Cameron in The Titanic. The film that won 11 Oscars (The Titanic, with Ben-Hur and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (The Return of the King) holds the record) and became one of the bestsellers Be movies in the history of cinema. The audience fell in love with Jack and Rose.
DiCaprio and Winslet's special relationship went down in history, and Kate Winslet played the role of a flirtatious girl who turns into a loving lover in front of Cameron's camera in the best possible way. At the age of 23, he was able to add a second Oscar nomination to his artistic career. After all these years, everyone still knows that Jack and Rose could both fit on the door.
Sarah Pierce in Little Children
- Product: </2006>
- Director: Todd Field
- Cast: Kate Winslet, Patrick Wilson
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 80 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 75 out of 100
- Scene that proves Winslet's brilliance "I forgot the
rice cake," he says. As a child, she forgot to play the role of a
housewife who enters into a relationship with a new man. Winslet
understands his character well and shows its depth and breadth.
Young Children nominated Winslet for a fifth-time Academy
April Wheeler on Revolutionary Road
- Product: </2008>
- Director: Sam Mendes
- Actors: Kate Winslet, Leonardo DiCaprio
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 67 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 69 out of 100
- Scene that proves Winslet's brilliance "But I do not
love you, I hate you," he says. Took home. In an unexpected
incident, her usual role-playing in the book Reader, which was to
be nominated for Best Supporting Actress, was nominated for Best
Actress, and Sam Mendes' drama was dropped. Winslet was cast in A
marriage without love is stuck, it presents an honest and cruel
image. Her brilliant acting was seen by the Golden Globes, and in
addition to the Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress for the
Book of Readers, she won the Golden Globe for Best Actress in a
Leading Role for the Revolutionary Road.
Question Always Keep In Mind What will remain is that if Winslet had been nominated for Best Actress in a Leading Role at that year's Academy Awards for Best Actress, could she have won two Academy Awards in one night and made history?
1. Clementine Krozhinsky in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Product: 2004
- Director: Michelle Gondry
- Cast: Kate Winslet, Jim Carrey
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 92 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 89 out of 100
- strong The scene that proves Winslet's brilliance: I saw you before, boy.
Winslet's dazzling shift to Clementine Krozhinsky should easily win the Oscar that year, but Hillary Swanke for the role In the sports drama Clint Eastwood, the popular Million Dollar Baby, he took the opportunity from Winslet. Along with the words and views of Charlie Kaufman and Michelle Gondry and the brilliant acting of Jim Carrey, Winslet brought one of the best contemporary love stories to the big screen and was nominated for an Oscar for the fourth time.