It has been more than two decades since Amtie viewers first became acquainted with the stubborn "Stupid" team. Unlike anything else on television at the time, the series was a huge success, with celebrities such as Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margara and Steve making him famous. The series grew in popularity, with six spin-off films, a video game, and various dedicated projects produced by the same popular actors.
"Stupid Forever" was released in early 2022. This film was the last part of the "Stupid" series and the first after the film "Bad Grandpa" in 2013. There are many films that are suitable for fans who are looking to re-experience the pure sense of nostalgia of the first decade of the new century and the simplicity and enjoyment of "stupid" films, which we will examine here.
- filmsabout mind control
- Top 10 films about paranoia
- Top 10 films about post-traumatic stress disorder
10. Stupid: The Story Of Big Brother Magazine ( Dumb: The Story Of Big Brother Magazine )
- Director: Patrick Odell
- Actors: > Johnny Knoxville, Jeff Termine, Steve O
- Release Date: 2017
- Raton Tomitose Score: 100 out of 100
- IMDb rating to movie: 7.3 out of 10
One of the features It is interesting to talk about the various aspects of skating between group members. The culture of skating was very widespread at the time of the publication of "Kolekhro" and anyone who has skated before will notice the similarities with the members of this group.
This documentary in general on the cultural impact of Big Brother magazine among Skaters and skate culture is focused. There are many actors in the series, including Jeff Termin (who was its editor before the publication of the magazine) as well as skaters and celebrities.
9. Street Dreams )
- Director: Chris Zmosianik
- Actors: Rob Dirdek, Paul Rodriguez, Ryan Schaller
- Release Date: 2009
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 84 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the movie: 6.2 out of 10
"Street Dreams" is a movie that has many memories for those who In the past, skating on the streets came to life and brought to their attention many things, from the humiliating attitude of parents towards the sport to the police chase for skating in an illegal area. The story focuses on a high school student playing professional skater Paul Rodriguez and his friends playing Rob Dirdak, Terry Kennedy, Adam Willie and Ryan Dunn.
Its million-dollar sales were only $ 84,994, but it received mostly positive reviews. This work is suitable for those who are curious about the culture of street skating, and in addition, it helps the audience to have a better understanding of the depth of the story of "Stupid".
8. Trailer Park Boys ( Trailer Park Boys: The Movie )
- Director: Mike Clattenberg
- Actors: John Powell, Michael Smith, Rob Wells
- Release Date: 2006
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 57 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 7.2 out of 10
Another franchise embedded in popular culture "Park Boys Trailer". Made in Canada, the series, which includes movies and series, is broadcast on Netflix and is very popular in the United States. The film acts as an independent story. So viewers who have not seen any of the series still enjoy it. Fans of the "Stubborn" franchise certainly should not miss this franchise.
7. Vendors ( Clerks )
- Director: Kevin Smith
- Actors: Kevin Smith, Jeff Anderson, Jason Muse
- Release Date: 94
- Raton Tomitose Score: 90 out of 100
- Score IMDb to the movie: 7.7 out of 10
Another notable feature of "Stupid" Its production and production were very low budget. Another similarly successful, low-budget film was The Salesmen, directed by Kevin Smith in 1994.
The Storytelling-inspired story of Richard Linklater's Slacker at a convenience store in New Jersey passes by and focuses on the day-to-day affairs of the shop assistants, Dante and Randall. The film was Kevin Smith's first directing experience, as well as Bob and Jay's first appearances in cinema. "Sellers" is a great movie for those who are looking for a hilarious independent comedy (and do not care about black and white).
6. Bad Trip ( Bad Trip )
- Director: Kitao Sakurai
- Actors: Eric Andre, Tiffany Hadish, Makila Canlin
- Release Date: 2021
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 78 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the movie: 6.6 out of 10
When news of Margara's absence from "Stupid "Forever" was released, fans of the series thought that this would affect the dynamics of the film, but fortunately a few new faces were added to the cast. One of these people was Eric Andre.
Fans of Eric Andre's program and other hidden camera comedy programs must watch "Bad Journey". The film focuses on Chris Kerry (Eric Andre) and Bad Malone (Lille Rell Hawry) on a road trip from Florida to New York City. Chris wants to confess his love for his high school friend. The film is made as a permanent joke in the form of a hidden camera and it is really funny to see the reactions of the people around them. This work definitely has the same "stupid" feel and it looks great for those who are looking for purely entertaining works.
5. dedicates: Bad Grandpa ( Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa )
- Director: Jeff Termine
- Actors: Johnny Knoxville , Jackson Nicole, Spike Jones
- Release Date: 2013
- Raton Tomitose Score: 61 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 6.5 out of 10
"Grandpa presents: Grandpa In a similar way to Bad Journey, "Bad" tells the story of the famous "Bad Grandpa" character played by Johnny Knoxville from previous "Stupid" movies. Bad Grandpa, unlike other "Stupid" projects that do not follow a specific storyline, has a free and liberated narrative. It is known as one of the best Johnny Knoxville films. Another version of the film was released with additional sequences (similar to Stubborn 2 and 3). Fans of this series should not miss this unique film.
4. A Futile And Stupid Gesture )
- Director: David Wayne
- Actors: Will Fort, David Wayne, Joel McHale
- Release Date: 2018
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 67 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 6.8 out of 10
As worthy comedians, they have a special place in art and culture. This group has great comedy skills and creates ideas that no one else can imagine. The creation of the National Lampoon was another historical step in comedy. This film examines his role in the publication of the National Lampon Magazine and the Animal House and the reason for the popularity of these works in popular culture.
3. Dirt ( The Dirt )
- Director: Jeff Termine
- Actors: Mashin Gan Kelly, Douglas Booth, Daniel Weber
- Release Date: 2019
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 36 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the movie: 7 out of 10
"Soil" based on the biographical story of the same name, the story of the beginning of the band's fame Motley Crow follows. The film has undergone a complex process since its inception in 2006, but was eventually directed by Jeff Termin, one of The creators of "Stupid" were released. And succeeded. Their approach is, in a way, similar to that of the members of the stubborn group, and for this reason, fans who are looking for a funny and engaging film should not lose the "dirt".
2. Nitro Circus ( Nitro Circus: The Movie )
- Director: Greg Godfrey
- Actors: Greg Godfrey, Travis Pastrana, Jeremy Ravel
- Release Date: 2012
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 6 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the movie: 6.7 out of 10
The "Nitro Circus" series has long been popular among fans of series It has been as popular as "Stupid". Johnny Knoxville and Jeff Termine, the creators of "The Stubborn", were even involved in making the series. The filmmakers decided to make a film from "Nitro Circus" in the usual way on the network to take advantage of the series' popularity.
The film features interviews with celebrities from Ryan Schler to Channing Tatum. Fans were surprised by the failure of this work. Nevertheless, fans of "Stupid Forever" should watch this movie even once.
1. Impractical Jokers: The Movie )
- Director: Chris Henchi
- Actors: Joe Ghetto, Brian Quinn, James Murray
- Release Date: 2020
- Raton Tomitose Score: 35 out of 100
- strong> IMDb rating for the movie: 5.8 out of 10
Since the release of the "Stupid" series, many groups There have been those who have tried to achieve the same level of success of this collection. The stars of "The Uninvited Clowns" seem to be the only group that has been able to keep up with the idiots and gain a lot of fans in the last decade. Released in 2020, however, The Barefoot Clowns deviates from the original plot and hidden camera jokes, and the group's ridiculous story of Paula Abdel's unintentional vandalism at one of her Staten Island concerts in Narrates the year 1992. Fans of the series will definitely be interested in this independent story.