Almost all Pixar animated characters, no matter how small and insignificant, are understandable, and even if we do not morally accept their motives, We also communicate with them. These Characters can be smart or stupid, honorable or rude, stubborn or flexible, or in most cases have all of these features more or less, and this is where Pixar gray Characters are created.
Some They have an exemplary stubbornness of these attractive and enduring characters, and an aura of courage pervades their existence. Of course, we do not mean that they are irrationally fearless and fearless, or that they do extraordinary things like superhumans, they just go beyond their instincts and use all their courage in moments like a hero.
10. Arloo overcomes his fears with the help of Spot
- Animation Name: The Good Dinosaur
- Release Year: 2015
- Director: Peter Sean
- Voice actors: Lucas Neff, John Lisgo, Francis McDormand, Neil Patrick Harris, Judy Greer
- Raton Tomitoz's rating for animation: <//> 76 out of 100
- IMDb points to animation: 6.7 out of 10
As a self-reliant dinosaur, he gradually It is puberty, but Spot's friendship and companionship play a large role in the evolution of this lovable dinosaur as much as its sudden independence. In the end, Arlo succeeds in overcoming his fear of everything, and this is completely true; In life, sometimes without experience and with a lot of fears, we fall head over heels in the bitter reality, and finally, in order to survive, we are forced to compose ourselves and overcome our fears in order to continue on the path.
- Pixar Animations From the best to the worst
9- Distance is an indefatigable companion
- Animation Name: Finding Nemo
- Release Year: 2003 >
- Directors: Andrew Stanton, Lee Ankrich
- Voice actors: Albert Brooks, Allen DeGeneres, Alexander Gold, Willem Dafoe
- Raton Tomitoz Score to Animation: 99 out of 100
- Score IMDb to Animation: 8.1 out of 10
It is true that he has lost his short-term memory, but this does not prevent him from enjoying the moments of life, even if he never remembers recent events. Did not bring. This knowledgeable blue fish has no hesitation in helping Marilyn find development and stays with her friend until the end.
Distance is tireless; Despite all the hardships he endures along the way, he stands firmly behind his new friend. His little attention may cause big and small problems for himself and Marlene, but instead his intelligence, will and knowledge cause him to overcome obstacles; So distance can be counted on as a good companion.
8. Doug overcomes Charles Mantes wild dogs
- Animation Name: Up
- Year of Release: 2009
- Director: Pete Doctor
- Voice actors: Ed Asner, Christopher Plummer, Jordan Nagai, Bob Patterson
- Raton Tomitoz Score for Animation: 98 out of 100
- Score IMDb to Animation: 8.2 out of 10
Dog (also called Hapo or dog in Persian dubbing) is one of the most attractive Characters in Pixar animations, with an extremely warm and lovely nature and a hundred Of course, his growing interest in squirrels parades through Carl's nervous system, which is not happy. Of course, the old man in the story eventually becomes interested in this kind and funny Golden Retriever. Gamma becomes completely obedient to him and somehow takes control of the group. Doug's loyalty to Carl and Russell is admirable, and he eventually returns home with them. He's so knowledgeable and lovable that he's probably watching the animation above You wished that a cheerful and obedient companion like Doug was always by your side.
- The saddest sentences of animated films
Finds a bunch of locusts
- Animation name: A Bug's Life
- Release year: 98
- Directors: John Lester, Andrew Stanton
- Voice actors: Dave Foley, Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, Hayden Panettiere, Phyllis Dealer
- Raton Tomitoz's rating for animation: > 92 out of 100
- IMDb points to animation: 7.2 out of 10
Flick does not allow his colony to be dominated by harsh locusts led by Hopper, and is usually the only ant that dares to confront the enemy. He is willing to leave the colony to find more allies to fight Hopper; Behavior not commonly found in ants, and few of them are so stubborn that they are willing to leave their safe area to save their friends. However, there is no reason why this little genius ant has been called one of Pixar's most courageous characters.
- Animation Name: Cars
- Release Year: 2006
- Director: John Lester
- Voice Actors: Joe Renft, Dan Fogelman , Kiel Murray, Phil Lorraine, Jrgen Klobin
- Raton Tomitoz Score for Animation: 74 out of 100
- Score IMDb to Animation: 7.1 out of 10
Pixar Animated Kind Trailer Material has a strange passion for life. He is good-hearted and enjoys traveling long distances. Mater is easily anxious, although this is not a trait you would normally expect from a Brave character, but rest assured that wherever Matter's existence and efforts are needed, she can overcome her anxiety and manage difficult situations, this trait is definitely more painful. It's more than just courage.
Matter shows how much he cares about his friends and is willing to do anything for them by risking his life in the climax of "Cars 2." There are traces of heroism and courage in the soul of this lovable tug-of-war that make him a first-rate comrade and lovable character. ul>
5- Ian finally overcomes his fear with stubbornness
- Animation Name: Onward
- Release Year: 2020
- Director: Dan Skanlon
- Voice actors: Chris Pratt, Tom Holland, Julia Louis Dreyfuss, Octavia Spencer
- Raton Tomitoz's animation rating: 88 out of 100
- IMDb points to animation: 7.4 out of 10
Ian Lightfoot is an ordinary teenager, just as aggressive, shaky and eager for attention and appreciation. Unlike his brother Barley (who is happier and more intimate than him), his father's death has a profound effect on his psyche.
Ian struggles with his rebellious and uncontrollable emotions for most of the film. As he searches for his father, he discovers that his brother Barley can be a good role model for him as the only important man in his life. During this exciting adventure, he finally overcomes his fears with great stubbornness and eventually becomes a Brave young elf who can manage his life alone and protect his family.
4 Dash is one of the most courageous and amazing Characters in critical situations
- Animation name: The Incredibles
- Release year: 2004
- Director: Win Brad
- Voice actors: Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Wawel, Spencer Fox, Samuel L. Jackson
- Raton Tomitoz Score for Animation: 97 out of 100
- Score IMDb To the animation: 8 out of 10
Dash is a stubborn and passionate boy. Not only is he not ashamed of his high speed as a supernatural power, but he constantly struggles with his parents to hide this power and believes that everyone should be aware of their superhuman characteristics. His mother called him a "very competitive and a little ostentatious" boy. Named, and we can say that the whole character of Dash can be summed up in these two words. Appears in full. This young man eventually learns to strike a balance between high self-esteem and humility to become one of the most influential Characters in the amazing world, which, ironically, is also much loved by audiences and critics.
- 12 Animations Pixar bestseller that shook the box office
3- Queen Eleanor does not shirk her responsibilities
- Animation Name: Brave
- Release Year: > 2012
- Director: Mark Andrews
- Voice actors: Kelly McDonald, Kelly McDonald, Kelly McDonald, Julie Walters, Robbie Coltrin
- Raton Tomitoz Score for Animation: 78 out of 100
- Score IMDb to Animation: 7.1 out of 10
Pixar is Brave in many ways about Merida and her relentless efforts to break free from the patriarchal and cumbersome rules of her father's government. Although the film focuses more on the young princess, it's her mother, Queen Eleanor, who is the bravest member of the tribe. However, she has never shied away from the responsibilities entrusted to her and is a powerful queen who faces difficulties. The most important aspect of Eleanor's Brave character is when she shows off as a bear and literally protects her daughter with her claws and teeth.
- Animation Name: Ratatouille )
- Release Year: 2007
- Directors: Brad Brad, Jen Pinkawa
- Voice actors: Patten Oswalt, Lou Romano, Peter Sean, Brad Garrett, Peter O'Toole
- Raton Tomitoz's score for animation: 96 out of 100
- IMDb rating for animation: 8 out of 10
Mice are inherently timid and nervous creatures with the smallest Noises are heard, but Pixar Ratatouille hero Remy is not only an exception to this rule, but he is so interested in the culinary profession that he is willing to do anything and take any risk. He excels in cooking and does not allow any obstacles to get in his way. The stubborn little mouse of the story, with a lot of effort and an indefatigable spirit, working in one of the most famous restaurants in the world and cooking his own ratatouille, reaches the position that many of the world's chefs dream of. Remy and her traditional and special recipes are so impressive and unique that they soften the heart of even the most ardent food critic and take him to his fond childhood memories.
- Sponge Bob and 19 food burgers Another cartoon we like to eat
1- Bo is too young to deal with any kind of phobia
- Animation Name: Monsters, Inc
- Year Release: 2001
- Director: Pete Doctor
- Voice actors: John Goodman, Billy Crystal, Steve Buscemi, James Coburn, Mary Gibbs
- Raton Tomitoz's animation rating: 96 out of 100
- IMDb rating > To the animation: 8.1 out of 10
Given that Bo is only two years old, it is not at all strange that his words are so incomprehensible. His vocabulary is limited to "Bo", "Pishi" and "Mike Vazski". Of course, her young age is one of the main reasons why this cute little girl is not afraid of Pixar animations; In fact, Bo treats monsters like Mike and Sullivan like his teammates.
He gets frightened when Sally exaggerates screaming, but when he sees that his favorite front is in danger, his fear of Randall immediately subsides. He takes the baseball bat to the head of the chameleon monster and immediately saves his beloved Sally. He is completely instinctive in his courageous actions.
Our list ended with a lovely scent, what other Brave character would you like to add to the list?