Many spectators at the first time that "Night of the Living Dead" by George A. Romero was released in 1968 and fell in love with zombies. Since then, viewers have seen many zombie-themed movies and TV series, one of which is "The Walking Dead."
Be a popular series. The Walking Dead was first shown in 2010. Based on the comic book of the same name, the series tells the story of a group of survivors who wanted to survive in a post-apocalyptic world full of zombies or the Walking dead.
- The Walking Dead series Fear Not Extended for Season 7
- The Spin-offs of The Walking Dead are on their way after Season 11
- The Walking Dead; The Art of Storytelling and the Beginning of the Interactive Drama Movement
In this violent and scary world, people who have escaped from the dead must fight to survive against rival groups. Rick (Andrew Lincoln), Daryl (Norman Redus), Carroll (Melissa McBride), Maggie (Lauren Cohen) and the rest of the group encounter several villains along the way, including the governor and the magician. However, the main villain of the story is Negan (played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan) whose weapon of choice was Lucille or a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire. The series, which is now in its eleventh and final season, has become extremely popular and has become an incentive to make series full of other zombies.
1. Fear the Walking Dead (Fear the Walking Dead)
- Creator: Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson
- Cast: Alicia Debnam Kerry, Coleman Domingo, Dana Garcia, Ruben Blades
- Release Year: strong> 2015
- IMDb points for the series: 4.5 out of 10
- strong Raton Tomitoz Score: 90 out of 100
Due to the huge popularity of the animated series Dead, a spin-off called "Fear the Moving Dead" was produced. Unlike The Walking Dead, which takes the audience directly into the apocalyptic world of the zombies, the first three episodes of Fear of the Walking Dead serve as a prelude to subsequent chapters, showing us how the riot begins. In this series, we meet a family living in Los Angeles who are aware of the existence of a deadly and unknown virus and now they have to do their best to survive. The question is, should you be afraid to watch the animated dead before watching The Walking Dead? The answer is no. The two series have different stories and take place in different places, and their only common character is Morgan Jones (Lenny James).
2. Z Nation
- Creator: Carl Schafer And Craig Engler
- Cast: Russell Hodgkinson, Kate Allen, Celita Smith
- Release Year: 2014
- IMDb rating to serial: 6.7 out of 10
- Raton Tomitosis rating: > 86 out of 100
"Z Nation" is another series about zombies, the story of which begins three years after the apocalypse. The series revolves around a prisoner named Murphy who is given a test vaccine, which prevents him from turning into a zombie after being bitten by a zombie. He is trying to move from Washington, D.C., to a lab in California to use his blood to make more vaccines and increase the number of survivors. The series aired in 2014 and produced five seasons.
- Creator: Rob Thomas and Diane Rogero Wright
- Cast: Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Robert Buckley
- Release Year: 2015
- IMDb rating for serial: 8.8 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz rating: <//> 92 out of 100
"iZombie" is a drama about Liu, a medical resident who has just turned into a zombie. He realizes that he can act as an active member of society until the virus destroys his entire brain. Unlike many zombies, Liu is compassionate and has no desire to harm other people, so he decides to leave his place of residence and work as a doctor in the morgue, where he will have access to a large number of healthy brains. The series, which has 5 seasons, tells the story of Liu, who is trying to live a normal life with a new identity.
- Creator: Brad Python and Aaron Ellie Colitis
- Actors : Colin Ford, Olivia Allen Lind, Sophie Cement
- Release Year: 2019
- Score IMDb to Serial: 6.7 out of 10
- Raton Tomatosis Score: 70 out of 100
- Creator: Terry Nation li>
- Cast: Julie Graham, Max Beazley, Patterson Joseph
- Release Year: 2008
- IMDb rating for serial: 6.6 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz rating: 70 out of 100
"Survivors" is a British series based on the novel written by the series' director, Ter Nation, and is about a group of people who have survived a pandemic disease called the European flu. Those who have become resistant to the virus are looking for other people who have survived and are forced to work together to build a healthy society because there is no government and no statehood. It is true that they were able to survive the epidemic, but they certainly could not survive in this lawless world.
- Creator: Matthew Reed
- Cast: Phoebe Fox, Andy Osho, Billy Zayn
- Release Year:
- IMDb rating to serial: 6.1 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz rating: 80 out of 80 100
"No Traffic" is another British series that tells the story of people who have teamed up to survive a deadly virus. The government has imposed a curfew in hopes of preventing further spread of the virus. However, this curfew becomes a contest in which each person wants to be the first to break the law.
- Creator: Kim Eun Hee
- Cast: Joe Ji Hoon, Kim Sung Kyo, Kim Hee Joon
- Release Year: 2019
- IMDb rating to serial: 8.4 out of 10
- Raton Tomitosis rating: 94 out of 100
"Kingdom" is the first Korean series to air on Netflix and is based on the "Kingdom of the Gods" series. In the 16th century, a mysterious virus spread in the kingdom of Chosun (present-day Korea), bringing the dead back to life as beasts of prey. When rumors of King Chosun's death are heard, Prince Chang is commissioned to obtain information and prevent the virus from spreading. It is not clear when the third season of this series will be released, but seasons 1 and 2 are available on Netflix.
8. Reality Z
- Creator: Tatiana Bakal , Rodrigo Monte, Eduardo Simao
- Cast: Ravel Andrad, Harley Yeager, Carla Ribas
- Release Year: 2020 li>
- IMDb rating to serial: 5.5 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz rating: 17 out of 100
"Realized", a Brazilian series that combines real life with the world of zombies, provides an environment in which gods and goddesses take part. Who hope not to be expelled from the house of God. Minutes before the first episode airs, the actors and crew realize that the zombies have infiltrated the studio and now they have to struggle with the zombies to survive. Of course, currently only one season of this series has been made and it is not clear whether the second season will be made or not.