No Time To Die, in which Daniel Craig plays James Bond for the last time in front of the camera Once released, it is also becoming the best-selling opening film in British history and hopes to break the box office record. But what effect will this critical and public reception have on Oscar voters? It won various awards in Telluride and New York, was screened at the Cannes Film Festival in France, and was able to attract many positive reviews. Despite all the films we have mentioned, we have not yet listed the main contenders for the 2022 Academy Award for Best Picture. The official nominees for the Academy Awards will be announced on Tuesday, February 10, 2014, and the main event will take place on April 27, 1401.>
- Distributor Company: Focus Focus Features
- Director: Kenneth Branagh
- Actors: Judy Dench, Katrina Belf
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 78 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 75 out of 100
Belfast Black Drama and It is white that deals with family matters. Brana is competing for the 18th film of her career at this year's Oscars, and her film has been so remarkable that she is an Oscar contender in all major categories. It is very likely that Belfast and Brana will not leave the 2022 Oscars empty-handed.
2. The Power of the Dog
- Distributor Company: Netflix
- Director: Jane Campion
- Actors: Benedict Cumberbatch, Kristen Dunst >
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 93 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 91 out of 100
Power The dog premiered at the Venice Film Festival on September 11, 1400 and was widely acclaimed by critics. The soundtrack to Campion's new film is composed by Johnny Greenwood, composer of There Will Be Blood and Phantom Thread. Champion won the Silver Lion for Best Director for his latest film. Campion, Cumberbatch, Dunst, Smith-McPhee, Plemons, and all the major dog power factors are the main contenders for the 2022 Academy Awards.
- Distributor Company: > Warner Bros.
- Director: Rinaldo Marcus Green
- Actors: Will Smith, John Brenthal
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 92 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 77 out of 100
Story The film is about the father of two tennis legends, Serena and Venus Williams, named after Richard Williams; One who, with his brilliant coaching, was able to take his daughters to the pinnacle of tennis. The film was made with a budget of $ 50 million and was first screened at the Telluride Film Festival on September 1, 2014. King Richard was filmed by Robert Elsevit, a lifelong friend of Paul Thomas Anderson, and the music was composed by Chris Bowers.
- Distributor Company: Brothers Warner
- Director: Danny Villeneuve
- Actors: Timothy Shalami, Javier Bardem
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 90 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 75 out of 100
When Danny Villeneuve Adaptation premieres , Critics expressed contradictory views; Some considered it a successful adaptation, and for others, the adaptation, like David Lynch's adaptation of the novel, was another failure. Villeneuve seems to be one of the main chances for the Academy Award for Best Director this year, but the names of his actors are not among the main contenders.
5. Tick, Tick Boom
- Broadcasting Company: Netflix
- Director: Lane-Manuel Miranda
- Actors: Andrew Garfield, Alexandra Sheep
Miranda follows the life of American composer and songwriter Jonathan Larson in his second feature film as a director; Jonathan Larsoni, who is in his thirties, but still has a long way to go with his dreams, which is why he is involved in an early middle-aged crisis. Miranda and Garfield have the best chance of being nominated and winning Best Director and Best Actor among the makers of Tick, Tick Boom.
The Tragedy of Macbeth
- Broadcasting Company:
- Director: Joel Coen
- Actors: Denzel Washington, Francis McDormand
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 100 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 88 out of 100
- Distributor Company: > United Artists/MGM
- Director: Paul Thomas Anderson
- Cast: Cooper Hoffman, Alana Haim
Paul Thomas Anderson's ninth film will be released in cinemas on December 26, 2014. Any film Anderson makes will be an Oscar contender in all major areas. This year, his film has a lot of chances in the fields of best director, best screenplay and best supporting actor.
8. (C'mon C'mon)
- Broadcast Company: A24
- Director: Mike Mills
- Actors: Wakeen Phoenix, Gabi Hoffman
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 91 out of 100
- Metacritic Score: 84 out of 100
One When the artist has to take care of his niece, he establishes a strong bond with her during a long journey. Mike Mills' fourth film was screened for the first time at the Telluride Film Festival. Phoenix and Woody Norman are some of the main chances for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
9. Being the Ricardos
- Distributor Company: Amazon Studios
- Director: Aaron Sorkin
- Actors: Javier Bardem, Nicole Kidman Filming for The Trial of the Chicago 7, the director's last project, began on April 9, 1400. There are not many pictures of what this film is going to offer us yet. What we do know is that the film tells the story of a week in the life of Lucille Ball and Daisy Arnaz while making the TV series I Love Lucy, during which they face a crisis; A crisis that could destroy their profession and their marriage. Kidman, Simmons and Surkin are among the top Oscar nominees for Best Supporting Actress, Best Supporting Actor and Best Director, respectively.
- Distributor Company: 20th Century Studios
- Director: Steven Spielberg
- Actors: Ansel Algorth, Rita Moreno
- Nightmare Alley
- The stronger, the harder you fall
- Parallel Mothers
- The Lost Daughter
- The Tender Bar
- Don't Look Up
- House of Gucci
West Side Story
Spielberg has turned to the musical genre this time and wants to create a masterpiece once again, this time in a new genre. Spielberg's new film will be released on December 10, 2014. As soon as Spielberg's name appears in the title of a film, it alone makes it one of the main chances and Oscar contenders.
The following are: