It is rare to find a series that performs well in almost all categories and levels, but "Avatar: The Last Badware" is somehow one of It has become the most popular franchise in the world. Avatar is a fantasy series that includes a strong globalization, fantastic characters and an inspiring story that tells the story of a generation. The series follows the story of Ang and his friends as they embark on an evolving adventure to save the world from the reign of the Lord of Fire, Ozai. The series is an anime-inspired fantasy adventure that combines Eastern and Western philosophy into an action series that anyone can enjoy.
"Avatar: The Last Badware" is unique but If you are looking for other similar adventures and a world full of legends, there are 9 other series that you can watch after seeing the avatar.
- 45 animated series Top of the World in all time
- Filming of "Avatar: The Last Bad Tool" will begin in November
- What month was SpongeBob born? (Estimation of the month of birth of 12 cartoon characters of Nickelodeon)
9. Legend of Korra ( The Legend of Korra )
- Creators: Michael Martino, Brian Knitko
- Voice actors: Janet Varney , JK Simmons, Robert Fastoni
- Year of publication: 2012
- Raton Tomitoz score: 89 out of 100
- IMDb rating to movie: 8.4 out of 10
If avatar series: latest You have just finished Badafzar, the next series you should watch is the sequel, The Legend of Cora. In this series, we follow the story of Kora's avatar, Ang's avatar successor. It's been 100 years since the war, and Cora needs to understand what it means to be the avatar of the new age. In this series, the new Avatar team encounters the anarchists, terrorists, and mental imbalances who are the negative elements of this new age. This series is equally attractive and deserves more recognition. Making a serial sequel to Avatar is extremely difficult, but the creators of the legend of Kora did it well.
8. The Dragon Prince ( The Dragon Prince )
- Creator: Frederick Wideman
- Voices: Jack Cena, Pula Burroughs, Sasha Rovin
- Year of Publication: 2018
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 100 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the movie: 8.4 out of 10
The Dragon Prince series, which is narrated in the magical land of Zadia , Is very similar to an avatar. In this collection, the magic of the universe comes from six sources: the sun, the stars, the sky, the ocean, the moon and the earth. Humans and jinns are at war in this world, and the only ones who can start the era of peace are the princes of the human world, Callum and Azran, and a demon killer named Rayla.
The Dragon Prince by Aaron Ahz, One of the leading authors of Avatar: The latest malware written. You will feel the same avatar world in this collection. The characters, the globalization, and the magical system are different, but they still look familiar. Prince of Dragons is a fantasy epic that the audience will be eager to watch in order to see more parts of it.
7. Young Justice ( Young Justice )
- Creators: Brandon White, Craig Weisman
- Voice actors: Nolan North, Kerry Python, Stephanie Lemlin
- Year of Publication: 2010
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 95 out of 100
- IMDb rating per movie: 8.6 out of 10
Sub-castes play a major role in this series . Aqualad, Kid Flash, Robin and Superboy form a team of teenage heroes who go on secret missions and operations with members of the Justice League and Batman. The Young Justice Seekers series takes a different look at the world of Dysi and uses these young heroes to tell more intimate stories. Seeing the growth and maturity of these young heroes over the seasons is what makes young justice seekers a valuable series. This team faces the main villains of Dysi and must learn what it takes to be a superhero.
These are the heroes of the next generation and must fight alongside the Justice League to keep the world safe. The team evolves and changes throughout the series, but the main themes remain the same. Young Justice Seekers is a series that covers everything we love about DC Comics and offers a new and exciting series.
6. Star Wars: The Clone Wars ( Star Wars: The Clone Wars )
- Creator: George Lucas
- Voice actors: Tom Kane, Matt Lanter, James Taylor
- Year of Publication: 2008
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 93 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 8.3 out of 10
Star Wars World It's vast, and the Clone Wars embodies everything we love about this collection. In this series, we follow the story of Anakin Skywalker, Obiwan Kanubi and Asuka Tanu, three separatists who try to balance the galaxy. Avatar creator Dave Filoni: The Last Badware left the series to make this stellar Star Wars sequel. . As such, Clone Wars is an independent series, and its long-term approach means exploring the galaxy in a different way from the movies. This series gives us the opportunity to learn more about the lives of Anakin and Obiwan and introduces new and unforgettable characters like Asuka. Clone Wars is one of the best Star Wars stories.
5. Voltron: Legendary Defender ( Voltron: Legendary Defender )
- Creator: Brad Brick
- Voice actors: Jeremy Shada, Taylor Claus, Josh Keaton
- Year of Publication: 2016
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 95 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 8.1 out of 10
Voltron: Legendary Defenders, animated remake Voltron is a classic from the 80's. Shiro, Page, Kate, Lance and Hank are Paladin and members of the Voltron team. These terrestrials must learn teamwork and steer their robot lions to save the galaxy.
Each paladin has its own robotic machine that together form the powerful Voltron. The story of this space adventure series takes place around the world, and the team liberates different planets and gradually becomes a more powerful group to defeat the Galler Empire.
Voltron: Legendary Defenders is a science fiction space adventure that It has a fascinating narrative and amazing action. Of course, this series has its own negative aspects, for example, you have to watch an animation style for eight seasons, but anyway, this series looks like a great work and can be said to be one of the best adventure series of the last decade.
4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood ( Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood )
- Creator: Yasuhiro Eri
- Voice actors: Travis Willingham, Maxi Whitehead, Rumi Park
- Year of Publication: 2009
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 100 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 9.1 out of 10
In this series, Edward and Alphonse Elric are looking for the stone of philosophy. These brothers are trying to get their bodies back after a failed alchemical operation. Edward lost his limbs during the alchemy incident and joined the army to rescue Alphonse, whose soul is now trapped in armor, but the two boys are not the only ones looking for stones.
3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Creator: Sebastian Evans
- Voice actors: Craig Sipps, Rob Poulsen, Sean Stein
- Year of Publication: 2012
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 91 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the movie: 7.8 out of 10
This is the third remake of Ninja Turtles It is a teen mutant as well as the best of them all. Four brothers, Leonardo, Donatello, Rafael and Michael Angelo, fight the evil tribe of Photocell, the Krang aliens and various other mutants throughout the series.
This series has a fluid story full of jokes and humor. . As the series progresses, the situation changes and its world becomes a perfect combination of the previous dark comic books and soft animations. Humor, action and shocking revelations make watching this series more special. This collection shows that turtles are, as always, radical fighters.
2. Attack on Titan ( Attack on Titan )
- Creators: Masashi Kuizuka, Hiroki Tanaka, Tsuyo Wakano
- Voice actors: > Yuki Kaji, Yui Ishinawa, Marino Ina
- Year of Release: 2013
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 95 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 9 out of 10
Attack on Titan without exaggeration , Is one of the biggest and most enjoyable programs in the history of television. In this war anime, Ern and the rest of the vanguard regime are confronted by giant titans. The plot of the series is a confrontation between humans and monsters, but as the story progresses and the pieces fall into place, you realize that you are watching something much bigger than you thought.
This series is like a mystery to It is one of the greatest television experiences of the audience. This series is suitable for people over 18 years old. So demographically, it is not very similar to an avatar, but the characters, the globalization, and the story are just as beautiful and great.
1. Naruto ( Naruto )
- Creator: Junko Takeshi
- Voice actors: Millie Flanagan, Yuri Lontal, Colin Shanges
- Year of Publication: 2002
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 92 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the movie: 8.3 out of 10
Naruto: ( Naruto: Shippuden )
- Release year: 2007
- Raton Tomitoz Score : 94 out of 100
- IMDb points per movie: 8.6 out of 10
Naruto is a world of ninja and magical fighting styles called Jutsu. In this series, we follow the story of the main character, Naruto and his friends, and they are trying to become the top ninjas in their village. Naruto strives to be the best, and at the same time, he realizes that the spirit of a fox lives inside him. Legends of Ninjas and Ghosts make Naruto a great and ideal collection for avatar fans.
Their use of magic in their martial arts makes Naruto battles very fascinating and unpredictable. The legendary and magical system of the series has made it one of the most extensive and fascinating animations. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.