In many cases, several actors in the reboot or spin-off of various series play the role of a specific character, but in some cases, an actor simply plays the role of a character. Plays From beginning to end. There are many TV characters who have been in their series for a long time, and some of them even have records.
The success of many series is often due to the charm of the main character and the actor who portrays him. . These characters are popular with fans and it is hard to imagine a series without them. Consider, for example, Mulder and Scully, played by David Dakoni and Gillian Anderson in The X-Files. The series aired on television for 11 seasons, but there are characters in it who somehow even surpassed the series itself.
- 10 Very Poor Episodes in the History of TV Series Based on IMDb Score
- Top 10 Spin-Offs of TV Series Based on IMDB Score
Many TV series continue to They continue to play in different ways, and there are countless characters who have actually been on stage for much longer than the audience thinks. These actors perform their symbolic roles in a way that has become irreplaceable.
15. Dana Scully: The X-Files ( The X-Files )
- Creator: Chris Carter
- Cast: Gillian Anderson, David Dakoni, Mitch Pilgi
- Year of Publication: 1993
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 74 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 8.7 out of 10
Dana Scully Synonymous with "X Files" " Is. The character, played by Gillian Anderson, has appeared in the series for a long time, and his first appearance was during the airtime of the TV series in 1993, and his last appearance was in the final episode of the 2018 remake.25 years in the public eye, this action and science fiction hero has completely established himself in the minds of the audience. As a key member of the research team, he was a resourceful person and in fact the think tank of the group. This character has saved his team in countless cases and has really helped to define the identity of the series. "X-Files" does not exist without Scully, and he is still one of the oldest television characters.
14. Columbus: Columbus (Columbus) hh> imp
src="https://bingmag.com/picsbody/2204/18819-3 .jpg ">
- Creator: Richard Levinson
- Actors: Peter Falk, Shera Dennis, Patrick McGuhan
- Year of Publication: 1968
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 82 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the series: 8.3 out of 10
This crime drama series has attracted viewers around the world And Colombo's character immediately became popular as a working class hero. He could discover even the most confusing secrets. This main character covers a wide period of television history.
The first appearance of this character, portrayed by Peter Falk, was in 1960 in one of the episodes of The Secret of Choi. The detective has appeared in his own series since 1968, which lasted until 2003. The character has been on television technically for 43 years, but actually went on stage in his true form as a Colombo for 35 years.
13. Maggie Horton: Days Of Our Lives
- Creator: Ted & Bert Kurdi
- Actors: Dider Hull, Kristen Alfonso, Alison Sweeney
- Year of Publication: 1965
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 63 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 5.2 out of 10
"Days of our lives" It is one of the most successful and longest TV series. It is not surprising that there are significant characters in this series who are well known and have been in it From the beginning. One of them is Maggie Horton, played by Susan Rogers.
She has been playing this character since 1973. The character and his actor celebrated their 40th birthday in 2013, and he became the most consistent TV character. Maggie Horton's storyline, like the other characters, revolves around a romantic and family drama.
12. Nancy Hughes McCloskey: As The World Turns ( As The World Turns )
- Creator: Irena Phillips
- Actors: Katherine Hayes, Maura Weiss, Larry Brigman
- Year of Publication: 1956
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 77 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 6.2 out of 10
TV series fans, actor The famous Helen Wagner is well known, whose most prominent role was Nancy Hughes McCloskey in the series "As the World Rotates". The actor and his character became popular with fans and for some time held the Guinness World Record for the most continuous role in a role until 2010.
Nancy was a key figure in the series' storyline because it The series focused on the lives and families of doctors and lawyers. Nancy was one of the pillars of the collection and remained so for more than 50 years. Helen Wagner played the role From the beginning in 1954 until her death in 2010.
11. Laura Collins: General Hospital ( General Hospital )
- Creator: Frank & Doris Hersley
- Actors: Maris Benard, Steve Burton, Laura Wright
- Year of Publication: 1963
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 70 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 6.7 out of 10
Fans of "General Hospital" know that Laura Collins (Jenny Francis) is one of the most experienced characters in the series. The series first aired in 1963. Collins made his acting debut in 1974 and has since experienced a variety of stories in the series.
Collins has grown From a rebellious teenager to an adult. She and her relationship with another main character as a defining couple in the series is very interesting. The adventure and storyline of this character was full of ups and downs. The actor left the series in 1982, but later returned to the project after signing a contract to play an unknown character, and reappeared as Collins as one of the oldest television characters.
10 . : ( NCIS )
- Creator: Donald Blissaro
- Actors: Mark Hamoon, Pali Pert, Sean Murray
- Year of Publication: 2003
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 71 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 7.9 out of 10
Mark Hamoon plays Leroy Jetro Gibbs From the start And is familiar with it. Hamoon has been portrayed as one of the most beloved and enduring television personalities since the beginning of UNESCO in 2003. Gibbs is at the heart of the ICE team.
He is the team leader and in many ways the group's patriarch. He cares about his team and takes care of them and keeps them safe so they do not get into too much trouble. Fans of the series see Gibbs as a vital character who brings the series to life. Di Nozo and McGee would never have gotten here without Gibbs. The last 17 seasons and the series are airing and Gibbs is here now.
9. Eric, Kenny, Kyle and Stan: South Park ( South Park )
- Creators: Terry Parker, Matt Stone
- Voices: <//> Terry Parker, Matt Stone, Isaac Hayes
- Year of Publication: 1997
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 80 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 8.8 out of 10
Park South was first aired in 1997 and has been one of the most popular adult animated television series ever since. What made it so popular were the main characters we've seen in 23 seasons. The characters and storyline come From two short animations.
What made fans love the series were Eric, Kenny, Kyle and Stan, voiced by Terry Parker and Matt Stone. Audiences follow the four boys as they explore the city and their personal lives. The series is known for its bitter humor, obscenity, and adult themes, and you would never have succeeded without your main stars.
8. Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa: The Simpsons ( The Simpsons )
- Creator: Matt Groening
- Voice actors: Dan Castalanta, Nancy Cartwright, Yardley Smith
- Release year: 1989
- Raton Score Tomatosis: 85 out of 100
- IMDb points to serial: 8.7 out of 10
- Creator: Eric Kripke
- Actors: Jensen Eccles, Jared Padalki, Misha Collins
- Year of Publication: 2005
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 93 out of 100
- strong> IMDb rating for the series: 8.6 out of 10
- Creator: Dick Wolf
- Actors: Sam Watterson, Apata Mercerson, Jesse Martin
- Year of Publication: 90
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 86 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 7.8 out of 10
- Creator: David Engel
- Cast: Kelsey Grammar, Jane Lewes, David Hyde
- Year of Publication: 1993
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 95 out of 100
- Score IMDb to serial: 8.2 out of 10
- Creator: Dick Wolf
- Actors: Mariska Hargitti, Christopher Melloni, Dana Flork
- Year of Publication: 99
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 78 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 8.1 out of 10
- Creator: John Gonz
- Voice actors: Emilio Delgado, Rasco Amran, Bob McGarth
- Year of Publication: 1969
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 80 out of 100
- strong> IMDb rating for the series: 8.2 out of 10
- Creator: Sydney Newman
- Actors: Judy Whitaker, David Tennant, Matt Smith
- Year of Publication: 2005
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 91 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the series: 8.6 out of 10
- Creator: Jim Hanson
- Voice actors: Jim Hanson, David Gols, Richard Hunt
- Year of Publication: 1976
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 100 out of 100
- IMDb Score: 8.4 out of 10
It is mixed with vulgarity and adult themes. The dynamism of this family is the main pillar of the collection. Self-centered and low-key Homer, lovable and supportive Marge, rebellious Bart (Nancy Cartwright) and smart Lisa (Yardley Smith), and Maggie's presence are undeniable. This series and its characters have been on the air for 32 seasons.
7. Sam and Dean Winchester: Supernatural ( Supernatural )
"Supernatural" is coming to an end and die-hard fans They are upset. This supernatural series has fans who have fallen in love with its main characters, two brothers named Sam and Dean Winchester. The cast has been portrayed by actors such as Jared Padalecki and Jensen Eccles for 15 seasons. They cut. Their storyline has changed over the course of different seasons and fans will not be satisfied with them. They saved the world From possible torment and danger by killing demons.
6. Jack McCoy: Law & Order ( Law & Order )
The best way to describe Jack McCoy's popularity And his actor, Sam Watterson, is a scene From the "Friends" series. Joey's grandmother is eagerly awaiting the first implementation of Joey in "Law and Order." He does not speak English, but he knows exactly who Sam Waterson is and what his role is in the series.
Jack McCoy is the series' respected director and prosecutor. The character went on the air for a total of 16 seasons and this series made him one of the oldest TV characters. He was followed by Lieutenant Anita Vanborn (Apata Merkerson) and Donald Kragen (Dan Florek).
5. Freezer Crane: Freezer ( Frasier )
Freezer Crane is one of the oldest TV characters. Fraser starred in his own spin-off series, "Fraser," but it stems From another series in which he first appeared. The character, played by Kelsey Grammar, first appeared in the comedy "Chairs" in 1982.
He was so popular after the series ended that he returned home and had a failed experience in Boston. , Appeared in a spin-off series. The series aired for a total of 11 seasons, but the character was on the air for about 20 years.
4. Olivia Benson: Law and Order: Special Victims Unit ( Law & Order - SVU )
Mariska Hargitti Proudly the title with the most continuous live-action characters, it has the most watched series in the history of television. Oliva Benson since the beginning of "Law and Order: The Special Victims Unit" on television in 1999 Has been present. He surpassed other rivals such as his old captain and the main characters of "Law and Order." Benson protected and served New York City for 21 seasons and became a beacon of hope for rape victims. Is. From season one until now, he has gone From being a dedicated detective to a passionate captain and leader. This character has since inspired countless people with his strength, toughness and determination to administer justice.
3. Big Bird: Sesame Street ( Sesame Street )
The Big Bird is one of Jim Hanson's iconic creations. This character, like many other members of the Sesame Street family, was not a puppet. It was actually a full-length doll costume worn by one of the most talented people.
The big bird lasted for decades and proved to be a character that could go with any generation. He has been the main character of the series since its inception in 1969 and has the most connection and adaptation with "Sesame Street". This character has been on stage for 53 years and is one of the oldest TV characters.
2. Doctor: Doctor Who ( Doctor Who )
"Doctor Who" has become one of the main elements of television Has been British. This lord of time, who travels to different places through a blue box, has become a truly symbolic character thanks to the many talented actors who have taken on this role. Despite the fact that different people have played the role of the doctor, this character has been unique throughout his life.
Despite the monotony of "Doctor Who", this series continues despite its many episodes. Continues. The doctor first appeared in 1963, and the character has been fighting notorious villains for 59 years.
1. Frog Worm: Muppets ( The Muppets )
Are there any more memorable or famous frogs than Kermit? "Muppets" is by far Jim Hanson's greatest work, using puppetry techniques that Hanson was already known for. Kermit fits into any story format you can think of.
Kermit has been on the screen extensively through television and movies, and has even recently been featured in special programs on Disney Plus. The character, who appeared in a series called Sam and Friends in 1955, has been on television for 67 years. No one could have predicted that this little frog would survive this long. He is one of the oldest TV personalities.