Netflix Composite Game is a Korean drama series that fascinates viewers not only with its stunning visual and action-packed features, but also with its interpretations of human ethics. He does it himself. Due to its extremely popular format, which is like a Royal Battle movie, this series attracts the viewers' attention with its terrifying images of its utopia from a deserted island, and fascinates them with its strong performances, so that the audience is eager to watch more episodes. Watch the survival of this fascinating game.
This series has greatly influenced Netflix's broadcast service and has been hailed as the largest non-English language series in the world by magazines such as Sunet. Given this, it is not surprising that many viewers, after watching it, look for similar series that include elements such as crazy survival games and the drama of the bitter utopia.
- 12 best mother and son movies in the history of cinema
- Korean composite game series; How did it become the most popular show in the world these days?
- 10 complex films that must be seen again to understand them; From Nolan to Spielberg
10. Snowpiercer )
- Creator: Josh Friedman
- Cast: Jennifer Conley, Sean Bean, David Diggs
- Year of Publication: 2020
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 75 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the movie: 6.9 out of 10
Snow-breaking story in post-apocalyptic contexts on a moving train Gives that they go around the world. The world outside the train has become uninhabitable following a failed climate change experiment, and terrible class wars are taking place there. The series is a free sequel to Bong Joon Ho's film based on the graphic novel by Transpress and is faithful to the aesthetics of the utopia and the innovative world of film.
However, unlike the film, Rather than merely revolving around the violent class revolutions of the poor against the rich, it is more like a mysterious noir drama that gradually sinks into the depths of the train. This set, similar to the compound game, has a survival element that is very exciting due to its social and economic context.
9. Clearing ( The Purge )
- Creator: James Dimonaco
- Actors: Gabriel Chavaria, Jessica Varza, Colin Woodell
- Year of Publication: 2018
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 42 out of 100
- Score IMDb to the movie: 6.5 out of 10
The first season of cleansing in addition to strengthening the mythology and globalization of the original movie series , Received mixed reviews from viewers and critics. The series is an action about surviving on the outskirts of a city and about the changing human perspective on human values in various crises and has been well received by many people. Survival does not limit. Instead, it goes beyond that and highlights the inner performance of its characters and examines the consequences of their actions in times of danger. In this series, you rarely find a dull moment, and throughout it, viewers seem to be forced to think about their values and beliefs.
8. ( Danganronpa )
- Creator: Siji Kishi
- Voice actors: Craig Eires, Christopher Boyce, Felicia Angel
- Year of Publication: 2013
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 72 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to the movie: 6.9 out of 10
Danganrunpa is adapted from a popular video game and It is narrated that prestigious schools where the country's top students gather for higher education. They do not know that they will soon be caught in the horrible classes of this school and will be forced to survive in a death race and in competition with each other. This anime series has extraordinary charm and less psychological drama. Although this anime leaves several story lines half-finished due to its limited time, it still has shocking and scary action scenes that satisfy most viewers.
7. Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor ( Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor )
- Creator: Kazuki Yao
- Voice actors: Masato Hagiwara, Naio Ochida, Fumiko Tachiki
- Year of Publication: 2007
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 73 out of 100
- IMDb rating per movie: 8.3 out of 10
Kaiji: Final Survivor, Just Like The compound game has a weak character who owes a lot of money and tries to survive. In the meantime, he learns of an underground gamble that seems to be his ray of hope, but in fact pulls him deeper into the hole.
Is. Just like the Netflix series, this anime uses a series of games as its narrative tools, each of which is imbued with lies, slander, politics and black human instincts. In each episode, the main characters of both series must strive to survive and preserve their morals and human values.
6. Alice In Borderland ( Alice In Borderland )
- Creator: Shinsuke Sato
- Actors: Asahina Aya, Ayameh Misaki, Tahoe Toshia
- Release Year: 2020
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 83 out of 100
- IMDb rating per movie: 7.7 out of 10
Composite game story takes place in remote islands But Alice in Borderland takes her deadly play space to another level and takes place in an abandoned version of Tokyo. For a gamer named Ariso and his friends, this area is like a ghost town that has become a dangerous playground in which they must somehow survive. There are ordinary people who do not have special abilities. Lack of power makes them more connected and the series more adventurous. In addition, the series entertains viewers in a special way with interesting survival games, impressive graphic and computer work, and humorous dialogues.
5. 3. (3%)
- : Cesar Charlon, Danny Libardi, Philip Brasinski
- Actors: Bianca Camparato, Rudolf Valente, Vanessa Oliveira
- Year of release: </2016>
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 67 out of 100
- Score IMDb To the movie: 7.4 out of 10
3. It is a Brazilian series that has many narrative similarities with compound acting. The story first takes place in a world where there is a sharp class divide and the poor are forced to undergo a series of experiments in order to find a place among the elite and the superior. Also in this series, a main character plays who, despite his dire circumstances, observes justice even in the most difficult trials.
3. Despite the many survival games, full of social perceptions and action scenes with The dose is high. Although sometimes the quality of its construction may not be equal to the composite game, but with attractive twists and strong characterizations, it compensates for this defect.
4. Liar Game ( Liar Game )
- Creator: Kim Hong III
- Actors: Kim Soo Eun, Shin Sung Rock, Lee Sang Yun
- Release Year: 2014
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 82 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the movie: 7.6 out of 10
Lying as the name implies , Focuses on a contest full of lies and deception in which participants must find their way to win 100 million yen or lose and owe the same amount. Unlike compound games, which have games that combine both brain and power, the series focuses more on logic and reasoning. The lives of the players are not in danger, but the situation is still dangerous, and they must use innovative methods to win the grand prize. A smart mind moves forward. Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly. Gantz ( Gantz )
- Creator: Daisuke Namikawa
- Voice actors: Christopher Ires, Shannon America, Hitomi Nebatami
- Year of Publication: 2004
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 70 out of 100
- Score </<strong> IMDb to movies: 7.2 out of 10
Several adaptations over the years, including several movies and an animated series Based on the manga of Heroia Oko, Gantz. Although this anime has not been praised by critics, but it has all the necessary materials to satisfy the fans of the sub-style of the royal battle. The story of the series is about Ki Corono who dies in an accident and soon finds himself in a post-mortem game with several other people. Compared to what is seen in Gantz, it is less colorful, and this anime, unlike the Netflix Korean drama, rarely tries to justify the actions of its characters. Instead, it focuses on portraying a relatively sadistic aspect of humanity. Therefore, this series is only suitable for viewers who do not have a weak heart.
2. Sweet Home ( Sweet Home )
- Creators: Lee Young-book, Jang Young-woo, Park Soo-eun
- Cast: Song Kang, Li Do Eun, Li Si Yong
- Year of Release: 2020
- Raton Tomitoz Score: of 83 100
- IMDb points per movie: 7.4 out of 10
Sweet House is simple from the point of view of the storyline: most humans turn into monsters while the rest of them try to survive. However, what makes it an engaging drama is its philosophical underpinnings. The play highlights the battle between good and evil, making viewers think about what it really means to be human. Distributed among them all and brought satisfactory progress to all. This is an emphasis on the human element that makes the series a painful and memorable show, so that viewers look forward to watching an engaging and thought-provoking narrative as soon as the credits begin.
1. Lost ( Lost )
- Creators: Jeffrey Lieber, JJ Abrams, Damon Lindloff
- Actors: Evangeline Lily , Matthew Fox, Josh Holloway
- Year of Publication: 2004
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 79 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the film: 8.3 out of 10
Lost an utopia-themed drama It is a survival that does not need to be introduced due to its extreme popularity during the broadcast. This series is not very related to Royal Battle Games. However, similar to the compound game, it takes place on an island where a group of humans face mysterious challenges that force them to think about their virtues and humanity.
Last more than 100 episodes And therefore, its mythological story is wide and very deep. In addition, its plot, like many long series, is sometimes complicated, but this maze is innovative and ultimately adds to the overall appeal of the series. This series is worth watching over and over again.