Exploring the world of Disney parents is exhausting; Because most celebrities did not have parents and grew up alone. Also, most early Disney princesses struggled with their naughty stepmothers. However, there are also a handful of characters who have had their parents by their side and, ironically, received a great deal of emotional support and love From them. The works of this company have; Some of them act as support for their children and their advice is used in the most difficult situations, while others are willing to travel to the farthest corners of the globe to save their children. They created that they love their families unconditionally and dream of nothing but success for their children; This's you and these 10 lovely fathers of Disney animation.
- Movie Name: Pocahontas
- Release Year: 1995
- Director: Eric Goldberg
- Voice actors: Irene Badard, Mel Gibson, David Ogden Steers, Russell Mines, Christian Bale, Billy Connolly
- IMDb Score Movie: 6.7 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz Score Film: 55 out of 100
The head of the department was a humble and wise leader and a soothing father who wanted only the best for his daughter. However, Pokohants did not have enough control over his feelings at first and refused to talk about them with his father and could not communicate well with him.
Pokohants, despite his constant fear of disappointing his father, eventually He reveals his feelings and desires and saves himself by throwing himself in front of John Smith. At this special moment, the head of Pohatan prefers his daughter's happiness to his own hatred and respects her choice. In fact, the Chief of Staff relies so much on his daughter's wisdom and judgment that he is confident that the outcome of his election will lead the tribe to a brighter future.
- Why did Disney stop making 2D animations?
9- Augustine raised her daughters
- Movie Name: Encanto
- Release Year: 2021
- Directed by: Jared Bush, Byron Howard
- Voice actors: Stephanie Beatriz, Maria Cecilia Butro, John Logizmao, Mauro Castillo, Jessica Darrow
- IMDb movie rating: .3 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz movie rating: 91 out of 91 100
Augustine joined the family by marrying Alma's daughter, instead of being born into a Madrigal family and enjoying their magical gifts. He felt futile before he found his true place in supporting the family. Augustine raised all three of her daughters in subtle and unique ways.
It is interesting to note that the dress she wears throughout the film is a kind of tribute to her daughters; The embroidery on the collar is in memory of Isabella and the dumbbell design is one of the socks in memory of Louisa and the other for Mirabel. Throughout the film, Augustine gives a lot of support to his daughters, especially to Mirabel, whose lack of magical gifts may cause him frustration and unhappiness.
Although he prefers not to interfere in important decisions of the Madrigal family, when Alma blames Mirabel for the problems at home, stands behind her daughter and supports her. Despite being part of a patriarchal society, Augustine, as a father, always supports his family. p>
- Movie Name: Finding Nemo
- Release year: 2003
- Director: Andrew Stanton, Lee Ankrich
- Voice actors: Albert Brooks, Alan DeGeneres, Alexander Gold, Willem Dafoe
- IMDb rating: 8.2 out of 10/li>
- Raton Tomitoz Movie Score: 99 out of 100
Although this lovely clown was very careful about his son From the beginning and with his controls he He was upset but he had good intentions and he just wanted to not be harmed and to be happy. Marlene wanted to take care of her son, something she could not do for Coral.
Even when Nemo got caught, Marlene He came out of the safe zone and did everything he could to save him. When the clownfish went into the ocean to find his son, he changed dramatically and realized that it was his own problems that kept his son so far From home. At the end of the film, Marlene showed by listening to Nemo and following him for the first time that this long voyage had really transformed her. And this is not a problem at all, but it is important that they accept their shortcomings and try to fix them, although it is too late.
- Will the animation "In Search of Development" have a third part?
7- King Fergus did not ignore the interests of Merida
- Movie Name: Brave
- Release Year: 2012
- Director: Mark Andrews, Brenda Chapman
- Voice actors: Kelly McDonald, Kelly McDonald, Kelly McDonald, Julie Walters, Robbie Cultern, Kevin McCackid
- IMDb Movie Score: 7.1 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz Movie Score: 78 of 100
King Fergus despite respecting the views of El During their marriage, Inver did everything he could to give his children enough freedom to feel they deserved it in life. He repeatedly encouraged Merida's interests, while King Fergus was repeatedly told not to let his daughter fight, run and mischief around the castle.
King Fergus until his children felt love and contentment Did not care about common gender maps; For this reason, his connection with Merida was always preserved throughout the film. King Ferguson only wanted his children to be the best they could be, even if they were not related to the traditional stereotypes of society.
alt="BingMag.com 10 lovely fathers of Disney
animations; From Zepto's father to
- Movie Name: The Lion King
- Year Published: 94
- Director: Roger Allers, Rob Minkoff
- Voice actors: John Taylor Thomas, Matthew Broderick , James Earl Jones, Jeremy Irons, Moira Kelly
- IMDb Score: 8.5 out of 10 >
- Raton Tomitoz Movie Score: 93 out of 100
Growing up Simba was a complete challenge for Mofasa; Because not only did he raise his child, he also had to train him to lead the forest. Despite this double challenge, Mofasa managed to cross the line between fatherhood and leadership, and taught his son that all creatures of God should be respected. He also had a strong bond with Simba that the young lion never forgot.
Mofasa showed him what to expect in the future without putting too much pressure on Simba. In doing so, he taught his son how to be a good leader and improve their lives by respecting all the animals under his command. The symbolic sequence of Mofasa's ghost talking to Simba shows that his bonds with his son were not broken even after his death and always remained a strong guide and support for him.
- 10 symbolic animated sequences Disney Destroyed in Live Action Movies
5. Zepto's father created his son
- Movie Name: Pinocchio
- Release Year: 1940
- Director: Ben Sharpston, Hamilton Lask
- Voice actors: Cliff Edwards, Dickie Jones, Christine Robb, Mel Blanc, Walter Cutlet , Charles Judges
- IMDb rating: 7.5 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 100 out of 100
When he made Zepto Pinocchio, he wished From the bottom of his heart that he wished he could be a father, and that desperate wish came From the fact that he really was. He had all the qualities of a great parent in one place.
Zepto wanted a father Be unique and give Pinocchio everything he needed to have a great childhood. She gave her wooden son love and support, which unfortunately many families in fact deprive their children of. Even when things went awry, Zepto gave up everything to find and save his wooden son, whom he had only known for a day. However, it is not at all strange that this old man is called one of Disney's most beloved fathers.
4- Fa Zhou only cared about Mulan's health and safety
- Movie Name: Mulan
- Year of release: 98
- Director: Barry Cook, Tony Bancroft
- Voice actors: Ming-na-van, Eddie Murphy, Miguel Ferrer, Buddy Wong
- IMDb Movie Score: 7.5 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz Movie Score: 100 out of 100
Before joining the army instead of his father, Mulan thought his existence was frustrating for his family. However, Fa Zhou never wanted Mulan to feel this way. In a modest yet encouraging speech, he reassured his daughter that he would never disappoint the family, and that feeling was simply because he did not get along with some of the people around him. Fa Zhou reassured his daughter that he always had a place in the family.
When Mulan joined the army, Fa Zhou was in the worst position a parent could be in; She was completely helpless to save her child From danger. When Mulan finally returned home, the father did not care about the gifts and respect he had brought to the family, but instead felt happy that his daughter had returned home and was in perfect health.
- The evolution of Disney princesses From the past to the present
3- Pango accepted custody of 99 puppies
- Movie Name: One Hundred Spotted Dogs (101 Dalmatians)
- Release Year: 1961
- Director: Clyde Jeronimi, Hamilton Lask
- Voice Actors: Betty Lou Gerson, Rad Taylor, Kate Bower
- IMDb rating: 7.3 out of 10
- strong Raton Tomitoz Movie Score: 98 out of 100
Pango From the popular animated "One Hundred Spotted Dogs" was a perfect father. He was kind and loving and showed interest in what his children loved. When Horace and Jasper kidnap his puppies, Pango overcomes his grief and, instead of sitting idle and grieving, embarks on a long journey to save his children.
When Pango finally finds his 15 puppies. He found 84 other puppies, whose paternal instinct did not allow them to leave them alone; So he took care of all of them and vowed to always take care of all 99 puppies and to spare no effort for their happiness in life.
2- Maurice and Bell unconditionally Liked
- Movie Name: Div And Beauty (The Beast)
- Release Year: 1991
- Director: Gary Truzdale, Kirk Weiss
- Voices: Page O'Hara, Robbie Benson, Richard White, Jerry Orbak, Rex Overhart, Jesse Curti
- Score IMDb < Movie: 8.1 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz Movie Score: 94 out of 100
For most people in the city, Morris seemed like a complete idiot who only cared about his crazy inventions. However, if they had only spent a little time getting to know this strange man, they would have realized that he loves his daughter Bell more than anything in the world. It is true that he did not care about the fact that the people of Bell were weird, but it was because he himself was no less strange than Bell!
Morris did not understand why people could not. Look at Bell as he knows his daughter is perfect. Bell and Morris were exactly like the gears of the strange machines he was inventing. They were made for each other, and if one limped, the other could not do its job properly. The father and daughter were both willing to sacrifice themselves for each other.
Although the whole world found Bell and Morris strange, they did not care; Because they had a small, vulnerable family of their own, which they thought was enough forever, and they could overcome any problem with help.
- 10 spectacular animations that have been forgotten throughout history
1- Goofy wanted to be a part of Max's life
- Movie Name: A Goofy Movie
- Release Year: 1995
- Director: Kevin Lima
- Voice actors: Jason Marsden, Rob Palsen, Jim Cummings, Kelly Martin, Pali Shore, Wallace Shawn
- IMDb Movie Score: 6.9 out of 10
- Raton Tomitoz Movie Score: 61 out of 100
Many audiences consider "The Goofy Story" to be one of Disney's most useful works to date. Goofy's character wants nothing more than to communicate with his son Max throughout the film, but unfortunately Max is in the midst of adolescence and does not like to add a stubborn father with somewhat embarrassing behaviors to his life.
However, Goofy On their family trip, they trust Max to travel together. By entrusting this responsibility to Max, he finally established an effective relationship with his son and showed him Dad The only thing that matters to him in life is his happiness. Instead, Max became more mature and realized that life was more important than popularity and attending parties; He now had a father who was willing to do anything for him, and that is why he opened the doors of his heart to Goofy.
Source: cbr </ a>