When Isaac plays a hero, there is a shadow in his inner light that makes him completely believable to the viewers. Most of his roles are not perfect. From co-pilot Poe Damron in Star Wars: The Force Awakens to medical student Michael Bogosian in Promise, there are always harsh traits, even in the presence of his brave characters, but that's what makes them so lovable.>
- Top 10 Disney Science Fiction Movies Based on IMDB Score
- Why should Disney live-action movies look like Jungle Book, not The Lion King?
10. Po Damron - Star Wars: The Force Awakens ( Star Wars: The Force Awakens )
- Director: J. . Abrams
- Cast: Oscar Isaacs, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega
- Release Date: 2015
- Raton Tomitoz Score: 93 out of 100
- IMDb Movie Score: 7.8 From 10
Poe Damron with his square jaw and his constant grin, as the brave pilot of the resistance forces of this series of three, imitating the main characteristics of the previous generation of the film, himself as a war hero Introduced stars for the new generation. Damron is a bad boy like Han Solo. So his character must have a bit of sarcasm and humor along with his exceptional piloting skills. Leah is a different and unique role model for Ball X pilots. As troops prepare to confront the enemy, Damron even risks his life for the resistance, the Republic and his friends, Finn and Ray.
9. Jose Ramos Horta - Balibo ( Balibo )
- Director: Robert Conley
- Actors: Oscar Isaac, Anthony LaPaglia , Gaton Grantley
- Release Date: 2009
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 100 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the film: 7 out of 10
in Bolibo, the first feature film in East Timor Set before the invasion of Indonesia in 1975, Isaac played the young Jose Ramos Horta before he became involved in politics and was elected Minister of Foreign Affairs, Prime Minister, and finally President. The war film focuses on the famous Balibu group of five journalists who were killed while reporting on the Indonesian attacks. The work explores the legacy of the group, who hoped to spread the word to the world. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1996.
8. Levin Davis - Inside Llewyn Davis ( Inside Llewyn Davis )
- Director: Ethan and Joel Coen
- Actors: Oscar Isaacs, Carrie Mulligan, Justin Timberlake
- Release Date: 2013
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 92 out of 100 >
- IMDb rating for movie: 7.5 out of 10
in amazing movie Inside Levin Davis, Isaac plays a life-long musician who spends a week in the village of Greenwich in 1961 looking for a turning point in his life. While trying to show the magic of music without the help of his ex-partner, he takes the viewers on an emotional journey of a man who tries and struggles but is disappointed and no longer continues, and the world and the times are always one step away. Moves ahead of him.
Levin Davis is a human hero (without special heroic traits) who fans like to see his success story in the changing landscape of New York City. In this film, we see that Isaac is very effective in playing, just like an actor, and his acting is a complete link between cinema and theater, which shows the range of his skills as a novice artist in his first leading role.
7. Duke Leto Atridis - Tel Sand ( Dune )
- Director: Dennis Villeneuve
- Actors: Oscar Isaac, Timothy Shalami, Rebecca Ferguson
- Release Date: 2021
- Raton Tomitose Score: 89 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 8.4 out of 10
on Dennis Villeneuve In 2021, based on the literary and science fiction story of the same name by Frank Herbert, Isaac plays Duke Leto Atrides, the father of Paul Atrides, who must fulfill his son's prophetic goal in the face of his heavy inheritance. And let fate determine the future of its people in the ruthless world of Arakis. The role of King John in Robin Hood Ridley S. It does not repeat the cut. Leto Atrides is a hard worker, honorable and selfless. Despite his relatively small role among the film's vast cast, Isaac dramatically highlights the Duke.
6. Michael Bogosian - Promise ( The Promise )
- Director: Terry George
- Actors: Oscar Isaac, Christian Bale , Kristen Lee Boone
- Release Date: 2016
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 51 out of 100
- IMDb rating for the movie: 6 out of 10
Looking at Isaac's best roles, we find that Almost all of them are morally gray, but in The Promise, he plays essentially one of the most humane characters in his career. She plays Michael Bogosian, the young owner of a pharmaceutical company who gets a chance to study medicine in Constantinople, meets an enchanting dance instructor who travels with an American journalist, and falls in love with him. If one can properly express the depth of emotion needed to portray a medical student as attractive in an effort to maintain a romantic relationship between the Armenian genocide and the collapse of the Ottoman Empire, it is Oscar Isaac, a young pharmacist. Quietly and honorably becomes a Byronic hero with a different personality.
5. Peter Malkin - Operation Finale
- Director: Chris White
- Actors: Oscar Isaac, Ben Kingsley, Melanie Laurent
- Release Date: 2018
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 61 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 6.6 out of 10
Isaac, like Bolibo, once again plays a role A real historical figure named Peter Malkin plays the famous Mossad agent in the final operation. Malkin is a Nazi detective tasked with overseeing preparations for the transfer of millions of Jews to concentration camps during World War II. The owners must also bring him back to a country where he can be tried. Which may not be known to the public but deserves to be punished by law enforcement.
4. Bad Cooper - Suburbicon ( Suburbicon )
- Director: George Clooney
- Actors: Oscar Isaac, Matt Damon, Julien Moore
- Release Date: 2017
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 28 out of 100
- strong> IMDb rating for movie: 5.7 out of 10
Isaac Maybe Less Than 20 Minutes in Suburban, Comedy Bitter Cohen Brothers' writing may be present, but he makes the most of his brief presence as Bad Cooper, an insurance interrogator who is suspected of looking clean and uncluttered in the suburbs. They are a family whose members insist that they have been the victim of a domestic attack.
Isaac, as Cooper, is an outspoken character who speaks fast. Such characters in noir films are a private detective. In other words, he is a simple man on the margins of society who tries to destroy the pleasant but false practice of society and expose its hidden deception, stinginess and racism. It is clear that Isaac enjoys every moment of harassing the helpless family, and the fans love to watch it.
3. Will Dempsey - Self Life ( Life Itself )
- Director: Dan Fagelman
- Actors: Oscar Isaac, Olivia Wilde, Antonio Banderas
- Release Date: 2018
- Raton Tomitose Score: 13 out of 100
- IMDb rating to movie: 6.9 out of 10
Isaac is very popular in romance and comedy movies It does not, but life itself is such an effect. She plays Will, who is married to a college friend and is now expecting her first child. Their lives are intertwined with a very different group of people living in Spanish Seville and change forever. It allows Isaac to play a character who might normally be one-dimensional, but these characteristics have not made the film appealing to critics. The film's exaggeration exposes the complex plot of the story and destroys why Isaac's multi-layered works, but rest assured that if you look at the film with an open mind, you may reconsider your faith in humanity. p>
2. Gomez Adams - The Adams Family ( The Addams Family )
- Director: Conrad Vernon, Greg Tyrnan
- Voice actors: Kidney Grace Mortz, Finn Wolfhardt, Oscar Isaac
- Release Date: 2019
- Raton Tomitose Score: 45 out of 100
- IMDb rating for movie: 5.8 out of 10
Adams family, The latest film adaptation of the classic comic strip by Charles Adams is an animated film of the tragedy surrounding Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Foster, Grandmother, Wednesday, Pugsley, Lurch, and of course. They try to adjust to living in a strange little town far from their old country. Unlucky and looks like a loving and crazy patriarchy, more like the previous versions, the comic character of Charles Adams in the 30s. It may not be possible to tell if Isaac's accent is Latin or Slavic, but it is this trait that makes him more lovable. Miguel O'Hara (Spider-Man 2099) - Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Man ( Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse )
- Director: Peter Ramsey, Bob Prescott, Rodney Razman
- Voice actors: Haley Steinfeld, Shemik Moore, Jake Johnson
- Release Date: 2018
- Raton Tomitosis Score: 97 out of 100
- Score IMDb
He only appeared in a short role at the end of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Man, but However, fans were thrilled to see Miguel O'Hara, better known as Spider-Man 2099, a half-Irish, half-Mexican character and the audience's favorite sniper hero from the 1990s.
The lab became known for its role model with Leila, using her humorous tone He reminded the audience of this character and encouraged the growing family of Spydy, introduced with the help of the multi-world concept. Undoubtedly, this is not the last time that viewers see him on the screen.